Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Hey there,

My day feels all over the place!

B- porridge, skimmed milk, fruit, natural yogurt

L- 2 slices of ham (was rushing to town so needed to grab something fast )

T- lemon chicken tagine with giant wholewheat cous cous
Pomegranate

S- ww bagel with 1 laughing cow extra light
2 satsumas

Ex- 35 mins in gym- cardio

Last day before wi. X

Thanks Mets! 1 and 1/2 lb off! So got my 10% and then some! Very happy.

Today's gone a bit wrong as forgot the stuff for my stir fry and then boyf persuaded me to get a takeaway and I didn't get a low point one either! Oh well.

B- porridge, skimmed milk, fruit, natural yogurt.

L- 2x ww pittas, ham, 1 laughing cow extra light.

T- chicken Malayan, pilau rice, 2x poppadoms

S- satsumas, small piece cake

Not counting and hoping for the best. I'm away this weekend so gonna pp this weekend and have the best intentions.x

Your tea does sound lovely though lol x

Actually I didn't really enjoy it. It felt really greasy. I think my tastes are changing, I'm sure once Xmas is over I'll be loving the stodge again and have to retrain myself back onto the healthy stuff! Haha!

Day 2

B- porridge, skimmed milk, fruit and yogurt

L- tuna salad

T- baked potato, beans and salad.

Snacks- fruit, crumpet and LC exLight

Ex- 45 min gym session

Have a good day people. X

My day has been all over the place, I was sick first thing and got sent home from work. Ive stopped being sick but My appetite is all over but I've tried to stick to SF food. I'm not being too strict on myself as feel really run down. X

Oh no! :( just take it easy hun and look after yourself xxx

I'll be fine. Just feel like someone's pulled out my plug. Am wrecked! I've got trip to see my friend at Manchester this weekend and just don't want to be ill for that! Rest and relaxation is my order of the day! Xx

Hi Becktoria :) Just started SF from propoints so come to follow your diary! got some good ideas from you! Sorry to hear youre not feeling well, feel better soooon! :) x

R&R is a very good idea :) get well soon xxx

Thanks guys. VeggieAnna I find SF is really great. It makes me think harder before snacking on a biscuit or something where on pp I would've just counted it and prob have a smaller tea. Having said that I am going to have a bowl of frosties now because I'm hungry and don't want anything big, so today will have to be a pp day! X

How do you decide on whether you have a pp day or sf day? x

Today is purely because I've been ill and not managed to eat only sf foods. I've eaten 22pp altogether so I'm going to make it a pp day. I had intended to do sf up until fri when I go away and won't be able to stick to sf. However I think I'm just going to count pp's all week but try to stick to sf meals where possible. X

Ah I see. So if you've not managed to eat sf foods then you point it instead... Makes sense actually! x

Yep that's how I'm working it out. As long as I'm 29 or under it should be ok.
Feeling better today but still off work as no energy and my appetite has still gone. I've had a bagel and laughing cow extra light all day. I'm hungry but just don't fancy anything. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing! X

Maybe just eat a price of toast or fruit or something? You should have a little even just to try and keep a bit of energy up. xx

Yum! You'll be feeling better in no time :)

Back