Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Morning,

Yes nomes I did. I used a Jamie Oliver recipe off the net. I'd compared it with a ww recipe to try and work out the points. Ww one was 3pp but jamie's had sugar in instead of honey and more fruit so I added 1pp to make sure! It was lovely and almost all the alcohol burns out so no hangover!

I think after looking back on yesterday and working out the points I'm going to have yesterday as a pp day as I skipped lunch and it means that I used 3 less weeklies. That gives me a bit of leeway as could've eaten more points as was guessing. Today is deffo simply filling day and 0 pp to be used.

Day 7

B- porridge made with skimmed milk, fruit and natural yogurt

L- pitta toast using 1 laughing cow extra light and ham

T- jacket potato and beans and salad

Can't get to the gym as forgot to dry my kit after washing it yesterday.

X

Can we swap between PP an SF then? How would that work?

I don't know if you can officially, although it's been mentioned in sone other threads that that is what the forthcoming changes will involve.

I've looked at my whole week of food this week and have never had more than 29pp in a day so hopefully it'll be ok this week. I'll find out at wi tomorrow!

I reckon it will only work really if you aren't going over your point allowance when you're following SF. Guess we will find out When the changes are announced. X

Caaaaake! Was it a cupcake?

Re the pointing and SF - I forgot about the new changes that are coming in. I reckon some days I don't go over 29pp actually, so I can see how it'd work actually. Id be interested in seeing what WW have to say about it x

Worse it was 3 cupcakes! I'm ravenous! I think it's cos I got my period today. I always just wanna eat anything in sight. I've eaten the rest of last night's chilli for my tea but still hungry! X

Mmmmmm! Yum yum! Ive been real hungry today too? Actually, only in the last few hours.... Weird

The last few days I've been pretty hungry. Thought it could be cos I was running round ragged at work and then off to gym. But managed it ok.
Think today is down to lady things and possible boredom! X

Becktoria79 said:
The last few days I've been pretty hungry. Thought it could be cos I was running round ragged at work and then off to gym. But managed it ok.
Think today is down to lady things and possible boredom! X

Same! Bloody mother nature! I'm sat here thinking about what I could eat... *bangs head against the wall*

I've made myself feel sick now and I'm cross because of having such a good week. I hope that I've not blown it for wi tomorrow.
I'm not expecting a good loss anyhow due to totm. Anyhow I guess brand new week starts tomorrow! X

Today is WI day. I was going to give myself a treat tonight and not count it but after yesterday I think I'd better try to stay on track.

B- porridge, skimmed milk, fruit and natural yogurt.

L- baked sweet potato, beans and salad

T- lasagne (3pp)
Slice ginger cake (6pp) pot of low fat custard (3pp)

Snacks - fruit.

Pudding depends in weight loss I think and how I feel later.

37pp left.

Becktoria79 said:
I've made myself feel sick now and I'm cross because of having such a good week. I hope that I've not blown it for wi tomorrow.
I'm not expecting a good loss anyhow due to totm. Anyhow I guess brand new week starts tomorrow! X

I went to bed in the end. Otherwise I know I would have reached for something to eat and I didn't need to! I bet you'll still be fine for WI today. You'll see....

Is the lasagne homemade? I do like lasagne but I would try and make it with less sauce. That's the bit I'm not a massive fan of

Going to bed is always a great solution if all else fails!

It is home made lasagne. I make it all from scratch except the pasta. All you need to point is the sauce (1pp per portion) and the cheese you put on top (approx 2pp). I can put the recipe up if you like.

I lost 1 and 1/2 lb so very pleased. 1/2lb off my 10% and lightest I've been since I started this cycle of ww in Jan.

I'm having a night off point counting tonight. I haven't bought anything in special to eat I'm just going to have a bit of extra cheese with my tea etc. Will be back on it with a vengeance tomorrow! X

Well done!! :D

Yeah if you could put the recipe up, that would be great xxx

Thanks ladies!

Mets I'll put recipe up tonight for you.

Ok day 2- proper SF day after cheating last night so am taking away 7 pp from my weeklies to make it balance so 42pp for the week I think...

B- bagel and poached egg

L- tuna salad, fruit

T- roasted vegetables, ww pitta bread and natural yogurt with chopped mint (no chickpeas to make hummus this time?)

S-fruit, crumpet with LCEL if v hungry

45 mins in gym

Have a good day everyone. X

I really want some WW bagels but I can't find them anywhere near me! :( seeing your (original) breakfast, I really really want one now! Hehehehe!

Back