Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I have just had 1 celebration so 1pp used. Could be worse!

The ww oats are ok but just don't fill me up like proper porridge oats. I was sooo hungry by 10am! I usually can go through breakfast to lunch without needing a snack. Back to proper oats tomorrow!

Stress is one of my main food triggers (although I have a lot of triggers) and stuff like chocolate calms me down. Purely psychological I know but it makes me feel better when times are tough! X

I hear ya sista! :D

Won't bother with the WW pays then. I do love my OSS ;-) x

And I love my porridge- except when it explodes in the microwave!

I ended up having 3 celebrations last night but the boyf scoffed the rest so I won't be having anymore!

Day 2

B- porridge, raspberries, skimmed mill, natural yoghurt

L- roasted veg and giant wholewheat cous cous

T- shepherds pie made with extra lean mince and butternut squash and mash potato topping. 40g ww cheese=2 pp

S- fruit and maybe crumpets and laughing cow ex light after gym.

Exercise- 45min gym session

44 weekly pp left.

Hi I got mine from sainsburys. It's the giant cous cous. ITs very nice but expensive. About £2:50 a box. I can't find normal sized wholewheat cous cous though although bulgar wheat is a pretty good substitute. X

Gonna have to deduct another 2 weeklies, I made my boyf a chicken and bacon pasta salad for his lunch tomorrow and couldn't help picking. I'm having a similar one but made with wholewheat pasta and fromage frais, couldn't resist trying the full fat option!

43 weeklies left! X

Haha I've not tried the low fat version yet, I'll let you know!

I've got a few recipes I've been meaning to put up but been too busy the last few weeks. I'm striking today so hopefully will grab some time to get on it! X

Snakes the full fat version was definitely much nicer! It wasn't a bad lunch but a disappointment by comparison!

Not having a great day. Off work as striking and am very unmotivated, not done anything I intended to do and am trying to clean the house but feeling very picky food wise. Just want to eat! I'm annoying myself! X

Right today: day 3

B- porridge, skimmed milk, raspberries, natural yogurt

S- banana
Monster munch -3pp
Chorizo- 2pp
Laughing cow extra light

L- wholewheat pasta, chicken, bacon, spring onions and fromage frais

S- 6 kinder bars- 12pp
Satsumas.

T- I really don't know. I was making a beef braise and my casserole dish exploded. I'm not very hungry (prob cos ive picked all day) and have no desire to cook. I might make a baked apple or something later.

Not a good day. X

Day 4- pp day

21 weekly points left

B- ww breakfast oats -3pp
Raspberries and blueberries
Natural yougurt - 1pp

L- ww chilli and wedges ready meal- 6pp

S- fruit.

T- out for a meal so have 16pp to use. Don't want to break into my weeklies today. Will require much discipline!

Have a great day everyone. X

I should really write my menu at end of day as usually have other things to add! Had a mullerlight with lunch but thankfully not stopped for a minute so haven't eaten anything naughty!

Hope your day is good xx

Well screwed up again today. Ate breads at the meal, had a good half bottle of wine, there were no low pp pasta choices as all contained cream so I went fir this lemon chicken thing which prob wasn't too bad except for the buttery sauce but then totally could not resist the pistachio ice cream.
We're at the pub tomorrow night. I think it's gonna be a case of counting the food but not the drink from now until Monday.
I'm deffo losing the motivation which is really bad as December is the danger zone for loss of will power for me. Just gotta keep trying I guess. X

Haha I'm not sure anymore! A kick up the bum probably cos I know all the stuff I'm doing wrong just struggling to do it right. My head isn't properly in the zone and when it is I'm dead good. When it's not it's all a bit of a half arsed attempt!

Think just gonna have to do it a day at a time. I guess half doing it is doing less damage than not doing it at all!

Another pp day but no idea what I'll be eating as my organisation is out the window and food supplies quite low.
Perhaps:

B- sultana bran skimmed milk- 5pp

L- ww soup and slice bread - 3-4pp (depending on soup)

Whoops!
As for the rest I'll have to see, boyf is on about take away after the pub, he wants Chinese and I've no interest in that so might get him to buy me a ww ready meal as I won't wanna cook after a drink. I'm also gonna aim to do the gym after work.

Fingers crossed! X

Becktoria79 said:
Whoops!
As for the rest I'll have to see, boyf is on about take away after the pub, he wants Chinese and I've no interest in that so might get him to buy me a ww ready meal as I won't wanna cook after a drink. I'm also gonna aim to do the gym after work.

Fingers crossed! X

You already sound more motivated than a few posts ago. Get yourself to the gym (no excuses!) and then the food motivation will follow.

And like you say, take one day at a time and don't slip into all-or-nothing thinking (like: "oh, I've already ruined everything so might as well eat a take-away").

You've done so well already, you deserve to continue feeling good about yourself :) xxx

Snakes thank you, I read your post too late and did have a rubbish night food wise. I'm not going into details but I'm giving my head a bloody good shake today.
I have 3 WI left til Xmas. I want to be at least the same weight I was the last time I went to WI 2 weeks ago 10.12 by my last WI on the 19th. This is totally achievable (as long as I've not gained more than 4lb!).

So today the in laws will have gone, the boyfriend is planning a day on xbox so I am going to thoroughly plan EVERYTHING ! I do find lack of planning does make me off track.

So I will let you know how I get on! X

Becktoria79 said:
Snakes thank you, I read your post too late and did have a rubbish night food wise. I'm not going into details but I'm giving my head a bloody good shake today.
I have 3 WI left til Xmas. I want to be at least the same weight I was the last time I went to WI 2 weeks ago 10.12 by my last WI on the 19th. This is totally achievable (as long as I've not gained more than 4lb!).

So today the in laws will have gone, the boyfriend is planning a day on xbox so I am going to thoroughly plan EVERYTHING ! I do find lack of planning does make me off track.

So I will let you know how I get on! X

Just dust yourself off and move forward - you can do this! Xxx

Back