Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Yes I can! Haha!

Productive day so far did a good session in the gym and have planned for the entire week. I'm gonna mix pp days and sf days but try to keep the meals on sf days between 26-29 pp. In a good mind set! Yeay! X

I think with having two weekends away in a row my weekly planning has been rushed. I am feeling very positive today and hope I can 'stay in the zone'! Xx

Day 6 sf day

B/L- ww bagel, scrambled egg, 2x bacon medallions

T- chicken stir fry with brown egg fried rice
Baked apples with blueberries, total 0%

S- banana

Ex- 45mins in gym

BAD day again already! I dunno what is going on in my head but I start so positively then go downhill. Well at least there's no bad stuff in the house left to eat! X

Too much! have simply grazed on what ever I could get my hands on including choc hobnobsand chocolate eclair. Period is due tomorrow but not using that as an excuse. Made a low point soup for tomorrow and going to WI to get my arsed kicked! X

It's prob not as bad as you think- I've been grazing this evening but not worried as I've been very good til tonight so three and a half full days till wi.

That's the great thing about a day- it always ends and a new one starts tomorrow x

Ok, ok. All last week it was fresh start this and fresh start that but today I mean it! It's my official ww new week today and I am going to have a bloody good week! I'm going to track points this week because I feel like I need to regain control but on some days I am only eating SF foods as they do make me less prone to snacking and reaching for nibbly things.

So... I am going to attempt to get to gym before WI if I can leave work early enough. If not I am deffo going to WI and face the music.

Foodwise- day one - 26pp daily 42pp weekly ( I am taking 7 off cos I have a choc advent calendar even though I'm 32!)

B- porridge made with 1/4 skimmed milk, grated apple, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg - 7pp

L- bns and coriander soup- 0pp
Ww petit pain-3pp
Mullerlight - 2pp
Satsumas - 0pp
S- banana

T- chicken saltimbocca- 7pp
Wholewheat spagghetti and spinach- 6pp

Total- 25pp

Hi
I'm new to forums and have 15lbs to lose. Looking at different diets and as I lost 3 stone with ww 3 years ago on core plan, the simply filling sounds like the one. Don't have ww near me and on a budget. Your posts are great so would love to keep in touch for support and motivation

Hi sueatsmithy,
That's no problem at all, I'll help where I can!
Not made it to gym as meeting at work was quite long and wasn't certain I'd get to WI on time. I've eaten a Maryland cookie too which is also bad. That means 27pp for today. As long as I'm between 26-29 I'm happy right now. X

Thanks girls. This week is realistically the last chance to do it properly before Xmas. I know that no matter how good my intentions are, that once the goodies start coming in at work next week I'm going to find it very hard to resist! I will give it a shot though and be super good this week! X

Day 2 26-29pp

B- Banana and cinnamon porridge- 5pp

L- tuna salad-5pp
Fruit

T- beef stew-8pp and jacket potato- 5pp

S- fruit

Ex- 45 min gym session

23pp in total leaving upto 6pp max for snacks if needed but meals are mostly sf so shouldn't be hungry.

Back