Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Thanks, I think it will be a gain next week. I've gone a bit choccy crazy in m & s as found late night shopping just too stressful! Xx

M&S do choclate covered pretzels..... Mmmmmmmm

A bad day yesterday and completely lost count. try to track again today.

No idea what I'll be eating though so shall write the meals out tonight. I have really gone off porridge and I've gone to make it twice and can't face it! Annoying as is only breakfast that really fills me up til lunch. X

Haha we shall at least try Snakes! try! I'm making chocolate tiffin with my kids at school today- my favourite xmassy treat, but gonna try to at least count points today!

It's like a cocoa buttery mix with biscuit and raisins, a load of melted choc on the top and then put in the fridge! It was good!

Girls there's summat wrong though, I ate some cake one of the parents sent in and tried the tiffin and I felt sick. The thought of choc or sweet stuff is turning my stomach! This is really not like me! This could be a really good thing at this time of year, especially as patents have started to send in tins of cakes, biscuits and sweeties!
Xx

Parents can be so insensitive. My kids are giving their teachers toiletries, just in case they are on a diet. Just hope they don't think that we are trying to say they smell.

Sounds lush!

Perhaps it's that angel on your shoulder doing it to you?? Could be a blessing in disguise ;-)

Well I know I'm going to exceed today's point allowance before we even get started! Taking the kids to the pictures then TGI Fridays for a treat. I looked in the eating out guide and my goodness all of their mains are laden with points! I think the lowest had 18 and that was pasta but with the dreaded mushrooms! I've ordered grilled chicken sandwich with wedge salad -30pp. Oh well! I'm planning on some serious gym time when I'm off next week!
X

Yeah you can work it off next week :) have fun! Do you mean school kids or your own?? xxx

School kids. Totally lush day, me boys behaved impeccably. Plus being out all day meant I only managed to scoff about 6 quality street! X

Becktoria79 said:
School kids. Totally lush day, me boys behaved impeccably. Plus being out all day meant I only managed to scoff about 6 quality street! X

Good work! I've had my first "Heroes" today :) xxx

Ok had a terrible couple of days and am going out fir afternoon drinks and Sunday lunch for a friend's birthday today so not much better still tomorrow is another day...

It's my WI tomorrow and I know it will show a gain but I'm off work now- this can either work in my favour or against it depending on mood. I want to go to the gym daily- I've been finding it hard to get there after work lately as so much to do- but I can get there from mon to fri if I put my mind to it.

I am nit gonna so Xmas food shop til Thursday and Xmas dinner isn't at ours so hopefully won't need much and all I really want to indulge in is caramelised onion cheese! I keep seeing it and drooling! and I want a day of baking because I like it and want to make cakes fir neighbours.

I have got a new slow cooker so am gonna have a play with that and make some healthy teas cos I've just not been wanting to cook on a night cos been getting in late and our kitchen is soooo cold! So basically I do have choc and stuff in the house but even though they will get eaten ( I know my weaknesses), I have some steps in place for damage limitation- I just don't look forward to seeing the damage thar has already taken place tomorrow! Xx

Have been dreadful the last week, especially the last few days! Christmas dinner was unexpectedly at our house so have a ridiculous amount of food left over!

Anyhow I find these days between Xmas and New year much too unstructured and always feel a little bit gloomy- I'm just waiting for normal service to resume. I'm going to try to eat something close to normal today and get myself to the gym. I want to have 3 proper meals instead of grazing on chocolates, sandwiches and cheese like the last few days! I'm not really counting but just want to get into some kind of routine again!

B- crumpets with low fat spread and jam

L- ?

T- lasagne

That's not too bad at all! My sister WI today and only put on 1lb! Mega jealous of that!

Back