Becktoria's simply filling food diary

It'll come off when we get back on plan :)

Today I bought the last chocolates I'm having before I get back on plan on tues! I also sat and wrote out menus for the week and did my online shop due to arrive Monday! I'm going to track points and gonna attempt the 26 but looking at meal plans that will be a challenge, it gives you very little leeway even for healthy 0 pp snacks. I'm feeling motivated but a little annoyed there is no meeting for me til a week Monday! I hope I can get into right frame of mind on my own. But for now I hope everyone has a fabulous new year and 2012 will be my thinnest year ever! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Today I bought the last chocolates I'm having before I get back on plan on tues! I also sat and wrote out menus for the week and did my online shop due to arrive Monday! I'm going to track points and gonna attempt the 26 but looking at meal plans that will be a challenge, it gives you very little leeway even for healthy 0 pp snacks. I'm feeling motivated but a little annoyed there is no meeting for me til a week Monday! I hope I can get into right frame of mind on my own. But for now I hope everyone has a fabulous new year and 2012 will be my thinnest year ever! Xx

I was tempted by pointing too.... I've gotten so used to SF though that I'm a little nervous about going back to pointing. I may stick to SF to get these pounds i've put on (it's 10 in 3 weeks! :-o) then maybe try pointing. I can't wait to get back on track....

Happy New Year sweetie! It too will be my thinnest year! xxx

As the new year dawns I have begun to feel remorse for my 2wk plus bingefest! Last night I was awkwardly squished into a dress that was entirely comfortable a fortnight earlier ( so much so that I was toying with getting the size smaller). Last night my boobs were struggling to be contained and the waistline on the dress was digging in all over! Then when looking at photos of the night I've grown a hideous extra chin! I'm terribly conscious of my double chin anyhow and hoping it was a few bad camera angles- but anyhow I have decided today is the last day of gluttony and I'm getting back on plan tomorrow instead of Tuesday! If it weren't for alcohol fig I'd be on it today! Xx

I know the feeling! I bought a dress 2 weeks ago for last night and probably shouldn't have worn it. Pictures of me look horrendous! I'm defo back on it from tomorrow.

Ah mets, come a couple of weeks we'll both be looking fabulous in them.

Right getting back on track today. My online shop comes later not entirely sure what I'm going to have today as wasn't gonna start til tomorrow but gonna kick off with some special k!
We still have cheese and chocolate in the house- I must be strong!

Good luck guys! X

I did very badly today but at least there's no chocolate left! I'm back at work tomorrow, which will make it easier and have made soup for lunch and got tomorrow's tea in the slow cooker!

I need to be prepared. My meals are planned and just a matter of organisation. Also I like a routine it makes me feel a bit more together. X

I need to be prepared. My meals are planned and just a matter of organisation. Also I like a routine it makes me feel a bit more together. X

I'm with you on that. If you have planned your meals ahead, you're much less likely to cheat.

Good luck Becks. I'm back on it today - yesterday was a disaster! xxx

Glad I'm not the only one!

Ok I'm counting and gonna try to give 26pp a go (Eeek). It's 6 days til meeting so have 42pp

B- 2xweetabix- 3pp
Milk- 1pp
Banana and blueberries and sweetener.

L- butternut squash and red pepper soup- 1pp
Petit pain-3pp
Activia-2pp
Fruit

T- bolognaise sauce- 8pp
Pasta- 5pp

I think that's 23pp leaving me with 3pp which I'll keep incase I need a little snack between lunch and tea. Other snacks will be fruit.

I think this will be hard!
Xx

Sounds like a yummy day :) good luck WE CAN DO THIS! xx

Oh we deffo can. I've put on the dress I wear for WI and last time I wore it it was hanging off me, now it's positively snug! There's all the motivation I need. Xx

I know the feeling - my trousers for work are so tight! :-/

My fella has had a dreadful day at work today and wants to go out for dinner tonight but I don't know where we can go that will allow me to have just 16pp worth of food!?? Perhaps a Chinese? If I just had chow mein that should be ok.... Argh!!!! xxx

Chow mein would be fine, or leggera pizza from pizza express. I'm so so hungry and boyf not in for tea for another 2 hours. I think I'll have a nap!
Have a nice meal. Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Chow mein would be fine, or leggera pizza from pizza express. I'm so so hungry and boyf not in for tea for another 2 hours. I think I'll have a nap!
Have a nice meal. Xx

We're going to pizza hut. They have a 500 calorie menu now. The chicken pizza is 460 calls which is 12pp I think. I can then have some of the unlimited salad to start :)

My fella isn't back yet for another hour either, so I'm going to have a nap too! :D enjoy! xxx

Back