Becktoria's simply filling food diary

7lb on at WI! not a total surprise but disappointed with myself nonetheless. However kick up the arse I needed and feel very ready to have a hardcore week! Today have stuck to my plan well and will have tea shortly. X

it will go in no time, 7lb isnt bad seeing as it has been xmas and u have had time off, dont let it worry you. u r on track now and it might be gone next week if not in a couple weeks

Last edited:
At least you have a starting point now. We can lose this 7lb together :) that's how much I've got to go until I'm back to my pre-Christmas weight xxx

Yeah! 7lb club! :D I'm glad you're feeling positive. Keep hold of it xxx

Hey all...

Day 2 SF 49weeklies

B- porridge, skimmed milk, raspberries and blueberries

L- bagel with ham, salad and extra light Mayo-1pp

T- chicken in red onion and cherry tomato sauce (1ppfor wine in sauce) mash potato

Snacks- fruit

Off to gym after work too

Hi all,
Yesterday went well, I did eat a lot of fruit tho! I didn't get to the gym but did half hour work out at home.

Day 3- SF 46 weeklies

B- bagel and scrambled egg

L- roasted veg and couscous, fruit

T- pork mince meatballs and spaghetti

S- fruit and crumpet btwn lunch and tea

Pilates class tonight.

Hope you all have a good day.

Oh and I'll put the chicken recipe up Snakes, it is yummy. X

Becktoria79 said:
Hi all,
Yesterday went well, I did eat a lot of fruit tho! I didn't get to the gym but did half hour work out at home.

Day 3- SF 46 weeklies

B- bagel and scrambled egg

L- roasted veg and couscous, fruit

T- pork mince meatballs and spaghetti

S- fruit and crumpet btwn lunch and tea

Pilates class tonight.

Hope you all have a good day.

Oh and I'll put the chicken recipe up Snakes, it is yummy. X

Yes, do put it up! Thanks, looking forward to trying it :) xxx

Aaarggh got in from pilates feeling so hungry I felt sick. I had crumpets with lcexlight and then had major sugar craving and attacked the dark chocolate for baking(!) and the cheap cookies I got in at Xmas to make a cheesecake I never made!
I'm pointing what I ate as 20pp and have thrown it all out- even an unopened pack of cookies. Wasteful but the only way I won't go back to it!
Annoying cos I was doing really well. Still at least I pointed and I should have enough weeklies left to get me thru fri night- I'm off out but will stick to single vodka and soda. X

Put a line under it and keep going- you've been doing really really well!! Have you deducted points for your Pilates? X

No I don't use activity points. I do keep track of them though!
I've used my app and it's actually more like 25pp than 20. That still leaves me with another 25pp for night out and weekend and I've planned Friday so that my meals all come to 16pp so that's another 10pp for my night out and I can't see me drinking too much as I have frightening hangovers!
Not worried yet! Xx

Not til Monday! Got to get through the weekend first! I think I might buy some nice stuff from lush to treat myself instead of thinking about food as a weekend treat! X

That's a good idea! I have a school formal and second wedding anniversary next month so being really good so that I can look my best- rewards that are non food is a brill idea!

I want to be back to my pre Xmas weight for a 30th birthday party on Feb4th and then 10.7 for my birthday on 1st march. I will need lots of will power! Its good to have goals though!
Yes I think I might write a list of non food treats I can get in for when I feel a bit indulgent! Baths are one of my luxuries and magazines! X

At least you pointed it all :) I throw stuff away if I'm tempted too. Had to do that with the left over grated cheese that my fella had this evening!

My treats is nail varnish. I love painting my nails! :D xxx

I bite my nails. I stopped for over a year and then suddenly started again. I used to get lovely manicures too. Will have to try to stop again!

Day 4

B- porridge, milk raspberries and blueberries

L- leftover pasta sauce from last night, wholemeal pasta and ww petit pain ham sandwich.

T- provencal beef daube- 1pp for wine in the sauce- ww petit pain.

S- will be a long time btwn lunch and dinner tonight so will prob need crumpets as a snack after work. Fruit.

Have a great day everyone. X

Back