Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Nice day today!

I love Weetabix! 2 don't feel me up though... I'd eat loads! xxx

I never have sandwiches for lunch as they never fill me either. Thats why I love SF with my OSS and crumpets. I know that they fill me up :)

I used ww bread, I'm pointing today but using simply filling food where possible, whicjh is 90% of food today-should've had a bagel, they do the job! X

26 points consumed exactly! Other than what I put down in food plan I had a babybel light and options.
Heading for bath before I can do anymore damage! X

Good morning!
Feeling much more positive today than I was this time yesterday!

Day 3 - SF day

B- bagel with scrambled egg

L- veg curry, fruit

T- marinade chicken and sweet potato wedges

S- crumpet with laughing cow ex light and fruit

Need to fit some exercise in somewhere too.

Hope everyone has a good day. X

Ur day sounds really nice! How do u make ur curry?

I made it a couple of weeks ago and can't really remember! It was lots of different veg, tinned tomatoes and various spices in a slow cooker. It wasn't great, I've made better. I'll get a decent recipe online. X

Ok thanks

Morning- 2 good days in a row, feeling motivated!

B- porridge with spices and blueberries and raspberries- skimmed milk

L- roasted veg with giant wholegrain cous cous

T- chicken and bacon casserole and jacket potato

Snacks- fruit, crumpet with lcow exl

Morning .
Your food looks nice for the day. BTW i didnt no bacon was free on SF off i go now for Bacon! :)
Have a good day xx

Thanks to you I am now addicted to giant couscous. It's sooooooo nice!

Does the kind you get cost over 3 pounds? Mine did, but as a result it now feels like a treat, which is good cos it's healthy!

Your food sounds nice again. What spices do you use to make porridge? Xxx

I've got to get me some giant couscous but I can't find it anywhere!

I get the giant couscous from sainsburys. I have to go there specially for it as I shop at asda usually. It costs about £2:70.

I use ground mixed spices with my porridge, it's nice- or cinnamon too!

Got a sore throat so my tastebuds are all weird today. Also had a stomach churning experience at work this afternoon so have no appetite- I will use this in my favour! X

Becktoria79 said:
I get the giant couscous from sainsburys. I have to go there specially for it as I shop at asda usually. It costs about £2:70.

I use ground mixed spices with my porridge, it's nice- or cinnamon too!

Got a sore throat so my tastebuds are all weird today. Also had a stomach churning experience at work this afternoon so have no appetite- I will use this in my favour! X

Ahhh ok, I'll keep my eyes peeled for it then!

How you feeling now? xx

Back