Becktoria's simply filling food diary

How's ur leg?

Loads better today thanks. Still a twinge so not gonna do anything too strenuous yet but much better.

Quite a good day today. Had parents evening so got in late and wanted something quick for tea.

Day 3 SF. 37 weeklies

B- porridge, skimmed milk and blueberries

S- Banana

L- wholewheat pasta, chicken, pepper, spring onion, sweet corn and olive oil

S- apple
Chocolate digestive- 2pp

T- ww bagel, scrambled egg, bacon medallions and beans
Fruit salad

Weeklies used-2
35/49 pp left

Ur dinner sounds nice

Thank you. I had planned on stir fry but couldn't face all the chopping and prep! This way I got a good SF dinner made in 5 mins! X

Becktoria79 said:
Thank you. I had planned on stir fry but couldn't face all the chopping and prep! This way I got a good SF dinner made in 5 mins! X

Lol! I hate chopping the veg! Sometimes I get them premade stir fry packs! Throw them in pan and add some chicken!

That's what I do!

sushidoll85 said:
Yeah but I add extra mushrooms cos I'm addicted lol

Eh hate mushrooms

Mushrooms are the most evil food! I hate them! Haha!

Had a major stress today. I got home and couldn't find my house keys in my bag. I went back to work, not there. Went to every shop I'd been to, no luck. Went back to work to double check. Had absolutely no clue where they were. Got back home and my neighbour came out and I'd left them in the door this morning! Absolutely mortified! Thank god my neighbour saw, that couldve been soooooo bad! I've not dared tell my boyfriend because i'm so ashamed! Anyhow met my boyfriend in the pub and had a couple of drinks. Didn't have time to prepare tea so getting a Chinese. I'm doing my usual trick of getting Kung po chicken and making my own wholewheat noodles.
Still really, really cross with myself! How could I have done that? Xxx

Oh dear sounds like a bad day, hope it's going a bit better now, don't worry urself about it now everything was ok! It's a shame ur neighbour waiting till u got home the second time to give u the keys!

My partner has gone out b4 without locking the door!

I just worry when I do stupid things. In October I left the hob on all day! Thank god it's ok!
On the positive side, thanks to all the running around and retracing steps I've earned 9 points on my pedometer! Also used less points as of I'd have got home before the pub I'd have probably had a couple of crumpets!
Xx

Least there is some positives to ur day! Leaving the hob on all day could have been bad!

The important thing is nothing happened!

I know! Time to move on.

Right today's menu;

Day 4 26pp 27 weeklies

B- Allen porridge- 4pp
Skimmed milk -1pp
Blueberries-0pp

S- grapes

L- roasted veg- 0pp
Ww pitta - 3pp
Grapes

S- 3x coronA - 9pp

T- Kung po chicken - 10pp
Wholewheat noodles-5pp

Total - 32pp
6pp used
21/49 weeklies left

Not too bad. Meant to be out tomorrow night but really not fancying it and can't really afford it as away for my friends engagement do next weekend. I'll see how I feel tomorrow. X

Good day beck,

Thanks hon, I've had a real sweet tooth this week but have managed to keep myself from going out of control and still within weeklies! X

That's really good! Well done, so hard when u want something sweet

Back