Becktoria's simply filling food diary

A dead good day for me today, especially for a Saturday.
Day 5 26pp 21weeklies

B- alpen porridge-4pp
Skimmed milk -1pp
Blueberries

S- 2xcrumpets- 5pp
1 laughing cow ex light-0pp

T- home made vegetable chilli-8pp
Ww pitta bread- 3pp

Total 21pp

I've bought some mango sorbet to eat while I watch my week with Marilyn tonight. The whole tub is only 8pp! So if I eat the whole thing (I doubt it) I'll only use 3 weeklies. I'll update later. X

Gonna have to get some sorbet!

Haha! I know! I just looked at it as fancied a treat tonight but didn't really wanna use weeklies. It said 1/5 of a tub was 60kcals so figured it couldn't be that bad. The tubs are the same size as a big tub of Ben and jerrys. X

Ummm I'd prob have the lot!

Hey

Hey Hun just been reading through your thread your doing really well I'm new to this have only started today is there some where that you can post a diary online because I don't go to the meetings but your recipes sound so yummy thanks Hun :D xx

Hi hon, you can start your own diary just by opening a new thread and calling it your diary. What is it you are confused about? If you look in the stickies part of this sub forum there's all the info on simply filling as well as a food list. Also any questions just ask, we are all happy to help if we can! X

Sarah, I ate about 3/5 of the tub. Counting it as 5pp so had my whole 26 dailies exactly yesterday! Prob eat rest of the tub today! Lovely, like the outside bit of a solero! X

It's lush. Marks and Spencer's stuff! Just stocked up on the yoo moo frozen yogurt as they are £1 a mini tub in asda. They are lovely, 3 or 4pp a tub I got 4 different flavours. They feel like a real treat! Xx

You're doing really well Becks, keep it up! :) xxx

Becktoria79 said:
Hi hon, you can start your own diary just by opening a new thread and calling it your diary. What is it you are confused about? If you look in the stickies part of this sub forum there's all the info on simply filling as well as a food list. Also any questions just ask, we are all happy to help if we can! X

Sarah, I ate about 3/5 of the tub. Counting it as 5pp so had my whole 26 dailies exactly yesterday! Prob eat rest of the tub today! Lovely, like the outside bit of a solero! X

Umm love soleros how did u stop urself eating the whole tub?

Honestly? I got a sore tongue from the cold! Haha!

Day6 26pp 21weeklies

B- weetabix- 3pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Blueberries-0pp
Banana-0pp

L- 2 x crumpets-5pp
Laughing cow ex light

T- roast duck- 4pp
Roasted potatoes, parsnips and carrots-5pp
Yorkshire puddings-3pp
Butternut squash and sweet potato mash-4pp
Gravy-2pp

Ww sticky toffee pudding-4pp
Low fat ambrosia custard-5pp

Total 36pp
11 weeklies left

WI tomorrow. X

Well done beck u have loads of weeklies left, good luck for Wi tomorrow

Thanks Sarah. I get more nervous for WI when I've had a good week food wise because I've worked hard for a loss and if it's a STS I feel really frustrated! At least of you haven't had a great week you expect the worst and understand why its not great! Does that make sense? X

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks Sarah. I get more nervous for WI when I've had a good week food wise because I've worked hard for a loss and if it's a STS I feel really frustrated! At least of you haven't had a great week you expect the worst and understand why its not great! Does that make sense? X

That does make sense but I don't see y u wouldn't loose this wk!

How was the Wi beck

Becktoria79 said:
Lost 1lb! Finally got rid of all my weight gained at Xmas! Only took 3months, haha! X

Well done beck

Thanks guys. Will have to work extra hard this week as away for engagement do Saturday night. Need to save my weeklies for that. X

Back