Becktoria's simply filling food diary

That's alright then :) and you'll still have an extra few days off! Lovely

Not a great couple of days. Last day of term always equal cake and chocolate thrown in every direction, throw Easter into the mix and there you have it! I actually don't think I've been too terrible, I had one slice of cake (and there were 3 knocking around) I think over 2 days I had 6 thorntons chocolates and I had 3 spare Creme eggs for the kids and ate just 1 and gave the other 2 to colleagues.
Also last night my boyf got a takeaway, I was itching for a curry but instead had a m&s fuller for longer meal which was yummy. So I've not been counting but haven't had complete binge blow out. Not looking forward to the scales on Monday though.

Tonight is the party and will be eating in the hotel so don't know what food will be available, I'll try to be quite sensible but day 1 properly starts on Monday. I don't want my Easter holidays to be full of chocolate and stodge! X

Well cake is between 6-8pp thorntons r 2pp eachand Creme egg is 5pp so I don't think uve done that bad!

You didn't do too bad - you managed to resist the takeaway! Which I know is SO hard as my fella decide to have a dominos on Thursday night and it was really difficult to resist. But I stuck to my WW meal and felt much better for it Friday :) well done for the restraint. It could have been so much worse! :) xxx

Well the party yesterday was great but wow have I suffered today? Needless to say lots of alcohol was consumed. No idea what I've consumed points wise- and I have puked half of today's food back up- sorry if tmi!
Anyhow tomorrow is the day I get my life into order again, house and food! WI tomorrow too- hoping I've not done too bad, but whatever the damage I'll deal with it.

Oh and perhaps most importantly, there were people at the party I'd not seen in a while who were commenting on how much weight I lost and how good I looked, which obviously made me feel very happy! Xx

Ah wow! That's brilliant when people tell you that! :) A new day tomorrow... I bet wi won't be as bad as you think - especially if you've been sick!! Might be a blessing ;-) xxx

Good luck tomorrow beck

Thanks guys. I need to find a meeting for the following week as not sure my meeting will be on on the bank hol monday and I need to go to meeting to stay on track. X

Recovered! Today is a big cleaning day and a walk to the supermarket to get healthy food in! I'm going to have 28pp on counting days over the next 2 weeks while I'm off. I've got a couple of social engagements and even just a couple of points extra a day might help me stick to plan better. If I start going through my weeklies quickly I'm in danger of thinking 'sod it.' this week is going to be hard. I have to stay focussed where I can, which is easier said than done! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Recovered! Today is a big cleaning day and a walk to the supermarket to get healthy food in! I'm going to have 28pp on counting days over the next 2 weeks while I'm off. I've got a couple of social engagements and even just a couple of points extra a day might help me stick to plan better. If I start going through my weeklies quickly I'm in danger of thinking 'sod it.' this week is going to be hard. I have to stay focussed where I can, which is easier said than done! Xx

You'll earn some AP from cleaning and walking to the shops :) you can do it Becks! Be good on the days you don't have plans... That's what I'm trying to do! x

How did Ur Wi go beck?

Ah it's not til 5:30 so will update straight away! Have spent 3 1/2 hours cleaning downstairs! It's raining here so might just walk partway to the supermarket depending how heavy it is. Really really want a STS but not sure I deserve it! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Ah it's not til 5:30 so will update straight away! Have spent 3 1/2 hours cleaning downstairs! It's raining here so might just walk partway to the supermarket depending how heavy it is. Really really want a STS but not sure I deserve it! Xx

Course u deserve it u haven't been that bad this wk, I still hope fir a loss for u!!
How big is ur house?
We have lovely weather here, just got back from a walk along the cliffs with the dog and daughter!

Good luck! Lovely weather here too :)

Well gained 1lb but it could've been worse. Gonna do my best this week but not deny myself if I go out but try not to go too crazy!
It is so cold and grey here! Meant to sleet here tomorrow.
My house isn't so big Sarah it's a 3 bedroom semi but 3rd bedroom is a box room. It's just when I start I have to do it properly and our kitchen is biggest room in the house. It also gets messiest cos of my cooking! X

1lb isn't too bad hun. Have you got lots planned this week? x

It should come off next wk beck if u be really really good this wk! I hope ur not too upset about it!

I'm ok about it. I put weight on real easy so expected it. Have been sitting knitting for last 3 hours as all I've wanted to do is eat! I've gone into weeklies but will figure out how badly tomorrow.
Got vague plans but they annoy me more cos I don't know what will happen. I like a routine and know what is ahead. It helps me plan better. I just have to do my best- putting tonight aside. Xx

Back