Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Ooh icecream sounds lovely must pick some up to try :-D I love cherry and white choc so sounds fab! X

It was lush and the little bits of white choc were so cute- shaped like flowers! Deffo would recommend this for a 5 pp treat! Bit pricey though.

Day 3 28pp 44weeklies

B- porridge-4pp
Light soya milk-1pp
Raspberries and blueberries-0pp

S- 2x ginger nuts-3pp
Grapes

L- rye bread-3pp
Ham-2pp
Mullerlight Greek yoghurt-2pp

S- pumpkin seeds-4pp

T- 2xww pitta bread -6pp
Roasted veg-0pp
Natural yogurt-1pp
Cherry carte d'or-5pp

Exercise-50 mins gym -4ap

Total- 31pp
Weeklies left- 41pp
Ap earned This week- 8pp

Quite pleased with today.

Aiming for a SF day tomorrow, partly to try to stop me snacking on the biscuits in work but mainly to try this compote that Atomic pink has mentioned!

Sounds like a good day beck, how do u roast ur veg? I mean oil wise?

Becktoria79 said:
I use spray oil, the fry light. If its an sf day I'd use the oil allowance but fry light is as good. X

Sometimes I find the fry light makes it taste funny, ESP in stir fry veg? Does it effect the taste?

It's does if I'm making an egg or something Like that. But I don't notice in stir fry

Beautiful looking menus. Hope you are feeling properly better now Becks :)

I've never really noticed a funny taste but I've been using it for years so prob used to it! X
Thanks gobolino, my tummy still a bit funny but feel fine. X

I hate fry light taste! I use olive oil and never use over the allowance! I point it on a pp day!

Day 4 sf 42weeklies

B- porridge with compote

L- chicken, ham and sweet corn salad
Ww petit pain

S- Freddo -2pp
2xcrumpets and laughing cow ex light
2x kinder bars-4pp

T- 2x ww pitta bread
Ham and chicken

Total-6pp
Weeklies left-36pp
Ap so far this week-8pp

Not a great sf day. Far too much bready stuff. Struggling with meals this week, not really wanting any cooked food. Hopefully that will change next week.

Not quite sure how the weekend will go. Going to see South Pacific with my mam tomorrow afternoon so will be eating lunch out. Then going to see my friend tomorrow night. I doubt I'll be drinking but don't know. Sun seeing my grandma and dad, again don't know what the food will be like, I will just have to make sensible choices. I'm out for drinks with a friend Sunday night but it won't be a late one as travelling back home on mon and me with a hangover and cars do not mix!
I am going to my mam's WI on mon which is on a morning so that will be interesting, I will have to account for the difference in weighing at different times. X

What did you think of the compote? Hope you liked it as you decided on a SF day in order to try it!

I was gonna day wow u have loads of weeklies left then I saw how much u got going on this wk end and realise y u were saving them! Uve done really well having that many weeklies left on day 4!

Do you find you drink less alcohol on ww?
I think I do! It's like......eating out uses quite a lot of points, alcohol on top is crazy! I've hardly had any alcohol since ww! Cos I prefer food More haha!

It depends on the occasion! I don't drink much except socially so don't drink in the house unless we have guests. I used to drink a lot, more binge drinking at weekends on nights out but have calmed down since turning 30 and the hangovers I get are terrible. So now I think that has more of an influence than the diet, I know if I drink too much how shitty I'll feel the next day and if I have something planned I am much more controlled. This isn't always the rule and sometimes I get carried away, especially if cocktails are involved! I try to stick to vodka and soda water on big nights out, which is my plan on Sunday!
Thing is if I know there is a party or night out on the cards I do get annoyed as have to save my points for the booze and I would much rather have a bar of chocolate! I resent paying in points for liquid! Haha! X

Oh Sarah, I lost 6 more pp last night as my boyf had some kinder bars and I couldn't resist! So only 30pp left. I find I use less weeklies during the week If I'm having a good week and if I know there is something on at the weekend I have to really save. I think I'll split the remaining weeklies into 2 so 15 for today and 15 for tomorrow. 43pp each day. I think today wont be much of a problem, tomorrow will be harder. I think I'll be covered for food but maybe not the drink. Hopefully it's so close to WI by sun that it won't show. Mind next week will be hard again, in laws up from Thursday and a hen do on the Saturday! I shall have to be strong! X

I don't think I should try those kinda bars, they look as tho I wouldn't just b able to have just one, I love the kinda egg choc!

U do very well at saving ur points, and that's the best way rather than saying oh im going out f***k it I will just go over! 43pp seems a good amount for a day so u should b fine! Enjoy ur events!

Back