Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I've pointed my soothers at 4 pp they are quite high in calories and used the 1pp for every 40kcal rule, I got them for my throat and only intended to have 1 or 2 but they actually tasted really yummy but had no effect on making my throat less sore! Won't be getting them again!

I am really looking forward to a lazy weekend, I'm going to catch up on sleep, my knitting, my reading and my tv dramas I've been too sleepy to watch. Looking forward to it! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
I've pointed my soothers at 4 pp they are quite high in calories and used the 1pp for every 40kcal rule, I got them for my throat and only intended to have 1 or 2 but they actually tasted really yummy but had no effect on making my throat less sore! Won't be getting them again!

I am really looking forward to a lazy weekend, I'm going to catch up on sleep, my knitting, my reading and my tv dramas I've been too sleepy to watch. Looking forward to it! Xx

I read in jan that some ppl don't even bother to point throat sweets as they r a medicine!

But they don't feel like a medicine! The peach and raspberry ones are nice. I'll point them as I have lots of weeklies left and don't want to use them all. X

Becktoria79 said:
But they don't feel like a medicine! The peach and raspberry ones are nice. I'll point them as I have lots of weeklies left and don't want to use them all. X

They r nice! I d'o think I'd point them just thought I'd let u no

Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, enjoy the rest on the weekend. What are you knitting at the mo ?

I'm still working on my baby blanket for my friend. I've done hardly anything since mayday.
My boyf is being sympathetic enough nomes. I'm feeling not do bad just a bit groggy soon be bed time. X

Becktoria79 said:
I'm still working on my baby blanket for my friend. I've done hardly anything since mayday.
My boyf is being sympathetic enough nomes. I'm feeling not do bad just a bit groggy soon be bed time. X

Crochet? My MIL is knitting a baby blanket for her imaginary grandchild! I'm not even pregnant and my bf is an only child!

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

Oh dear! Much pressure? Haha! Are you even thinking about kids?
I'm not crocheting but it's similar. Looking good but need to get a wobble on as I'm only half way through and I'm hopefully seeing my friend and baby in 2 weeks!

This is my day- a few weeklies used due to fruit juice and soothers but not too bad I think!

Day 3 26pp 38weeklies

B- special k-4pp
Skimmed milk - 3pp (throughout the day)

S- 2x biscuits-3pp
Plums-0
Soothers-4pp

L- 2x crumpets-5pp
Low fat spread-1pp
Jam- 1pp
Grapes-0pp

S- cheese wrapped in chicken things- 3pp (these were horrid waste of points)
Fruit juice-4pp

T- roasted veg-0pp
Ww bagel -4pp
Philadelphia ex light-1pp
Mini carte d'or-5pp

Total- 38pp
Weeklies left- 26pp
Ap earned through the week-4pp

Not too bad but annoying to spend points on soothers and fruit juice. Still I reckon 26 weeklies will more than cover the weekend and Monday. I'm gonna try not to use many to make up for the massive amount of points consumed last week and earlier this week.

Yeah we wanna Start trying soonish! She doesn't know that tho lol!

Take a photo of your blanket if you get a chance! I'd love to see!

Great food day! :)

Plus shame about soothers! Medicine should be 0 points lol

Looks like a good day, what flavour was ur ice cream? Did it help ur throat?

It was the cherry one. I don't know if it was that that helped my throat or the sudafed! I am feeling a lot better than this time last night and think after a good weekends rest I'll be 100%!

Good luck with the baby making purple! I'll get a pic uploaded this weekend! X

Cheers hun! I'd love to see!

Yeah my OH wants us to wait until after this summer as we have our holiday, then going to Olympics! Then 2 weddings and an engagement party! :) but we'll see! I am super broody lol!

Similar here, we want a couple of hols and I have a promotion on the horizon so we're thinking after Easter next year but seen to be people having babies everywhere! X

Becktoria79 said:
Similar here, we want a couple of hols and I have a promotion on the horizon so we're thinking after Easter next year but seen to be people having babies everywhere! X

Do you have children already?
I don't have any. And yeah everyone does seem to be pregnant! People having babies when you want one makes you want one more lol

No, no kids just the ones I work with. My boyfriend's brothers girlfriend is pregnant, ashamed to say I did get a twang of jealousy but I am happy for them and I know right now isn't the right time. This time next year however... X

Becktoria79 said:
No, no kids just the ones I work with. My boyfriend's brothers girlfriend is pregnant, ashamed to say I did get a twang of jealousy but I am happy for them and I know right now isn't the right time. This time next year however... X

You can plan your maternity leave around the summer holidays! My friend did that!

Becktoria79 said:
It was the cherry one. I don't know if it was that that helped my throat or the sudafed! I am feeling a lot better than this time last night and think after a good weekends rest I'll be 100%!

Good luck with the baby making purple! I'll get a pic uploaded this weekend! X

Yummy, I brought a little tub of Ben an jerrys apple pie ice cream for tomorrow

The mini tubs are great for dieting because of you're anything like me I will sit and eat a whole big tub without even realising! Shame mini tubs are so expensive but at least that means you can't stockpile and eat them all at once! If I know ice cream is there ill eat it, unless I'm being super good!

Woke up stupidly early for someone who has been anticipating a lie in for over a week now! Having a morning of reading under the covers whilst boyf contentedly snores away! X

Back