Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I also woke up rather too early this morning - 8am when I didn't even get in til nearly 3! Felt quite sprightly and wide awake though so got up anyway.

Glad you are feeling abit better today. And I reckon it was definitely the ice cream that helped ;)

I had more ice cream today! Obviously medicinal! Haha! In no pain at all sore throat gone but I have a very fuggy head- as though it's filled with snot! Sorry guys!

Bit of a funny day food wise me and the boy went to the local cafe for breakfast he got full English and I went for an omelette- no cheese! I
Guessing about 3 eggs were used, then it was properly fried- I could taste the grease and didn't like it much actually- I had tomatoes, ham and onion on it. Do you reckon 10pp is a fair estimate for this?

I've not had tea yet but already consumed all my dailies. I'm not very hungry and had planned salmon but don't want that so prob be crumpets. Again. X

That's horrid becks!

I think 10pp is fine for your omelette, I hate it when things come out greasy!

It didn't actually feel greasy, just could taste it iykwim? I'm so used to cooking with fry light I must be sensitive to it!
How's your day of food fun going? X

Becktoria79 said:
It didn't actually feel greasy, just could taste it iykwim? I'm so used to cooking with fry light I must be sensitive to it!
How's your day of food fun going? X

It's going good could only manage half the burger, but gad a lush flapjack apple pie for dessert! Just had small tub of apple pie Ben & j ice cream and my chock cheese cake but couldn't eat all that, got revels for later but I doubt I will manage many! Seems my belly just won't tolerate the amount of food I thought it would, I will list everything later tho on my diary, and I look forward to getting back on it tomorrow! My chips and onion rings I had with my burger were a fair bit greasy and I actually had to go toilet, shows my body just isn't used to it! Some things I have had I have noticed r actually quite bland and haven't enjoyed it, these r my rodeo cheese burger and Maryland big and chunky cookies! Wierd

Becks, I'm with you on the ice cream but always buy the bigger tubs anyway. I did have a splurge on yoo moo (frozen yog) last week, but it was all in my points, even still its shocking how easy it is to eat away loads and loads of points in one go on ice cream, I do love it though :D :D :D

Hope you're feeling better later!

Sarah your stomach won't be used to so much rich food and must've shrunk too!

I've had a funny day today. Not much appetite and don't feel I've eaten that much but used a few weeklies.

Day 4/6 26pp 26weeklies

B/L- onion, tomato and ham omelette - 10pp
2x slices toast-4pp
Butter (already on toast- night not have been butter but I'll hedge my bets)- 2pp

S- ripple-5pp
Caramel carte d'or-6pp
Grapes

T- 2x crumpets -5pp
Low fat spread -1pp
Honey-1pp

S- light soya milk-1pp
Honey- 1pp

Total- 36pp
Weeklies left-16pp

Not used points well today. Shall try harder tomorrow.

Lots of weeklies left for tomorrow tho beck! Good wk!

Oh guys I am just not right!

I made the fatal mistake of buying these butterscotch and pecan cornettos that I pointed at 6pp each, I've eaten 4! That's just not right to eat so much of them! I think ice cream has really overtaken chocolate as my treat of choice! I knew there was a reason I didn't buy multi packs!
As it stands I've consumed 32pp so I've got 10pp left. I'm not really fancying tea (who would after all that ice cream?) might have just the asparagus soup I've made if I'm peckish later on. That is just 1pp a portion. Bad Becky! X

No my day 1 is actually a Tuesday now. It is only a day closer to the weekend but means I tend to have More points for the weekend. I'll manage fine on just my daily pp tomorrow. Weekends are much easier and I have no naughties left in the house! Xx

4 ice creams in a day is never going to be *good* for us but you stopped at that so I don't think its too bad.

You didn't continue to eat everything in sight because you had eaten more than you thought you should have of something.

You are moderating your other intake for the day by not having a proper dinner because you aren't hungry so calories consumed are going to be pretty much the same.

You still have plenty of weeklies left for tomorrow. I think you need to relax and stop beating yourself up about it. You have done really well the last few days to stick to plan after last week's stresses and off plan days, so concentrate on that. And you have counted everything today and are still on plan.

By the way those cornettos sound AMAZING!!

Wow those cornettos do sound divine :) I'm definitely the same with ice-cream, and also the same with multipacks too. At least we have weeklies to be used on such things and take the guilt right out of it, I think that helps me big time (I think for me it shortens the duration of the ice-cream fest and allows me to get back on track) and sounds like its helping you too. You're already planning an on track day tomorrow :)

Cornettos sound amazing can't blame you for eating 4 lol! Might pick
Up some tomorrow :-D x

I warn you they are dangerous. They aren't actual cornettos they are sainsburys own version, £1:99 each or 2 for £3! Thank goodness I didn't go for the offer!

I totalled 38pp by the end of yesterday meaning I'm left with 4 weeklies for today. I don't intend to use them.

This is today's plan

B- special k and skimmed milk-5pp

L- asparagus soup-2pp
Ww petit pain-3pp
Fruit

T- chicken and bacon carbonara- 14pp (this is a generous estimate I use ww cream, only bacon medallions and Parmesan and an egg, I shall work out proper points later.

WI tonight, I hope I've done enough so it's not a hideous gain, I'll be happy if I'm still under 11st. I honestly don't know how it will go though.

Hope you all have a good day. I shall have to catch up with your diaries later as late for work! X

Becktoria79 said:
I warn you they are dangerous. They aren't actual cornettos they are sainsburys own version, £1:99 each or 2 for £3! Thank goodness I didn't go for the offer!

I totalled 38pp by the end of yesterday meaning I'm left with 4 weeklies for today. I don't intend to use them.

This is today's plan

B- special k and skimmed milk-5pp

L- asparagus soup-2pp
Ww petit pain-3pp
Fruit

T- chicken and bacon carbonara- 14pp (this is a generous estimate I use ww cream, only bacon medallions and Parmesan and an egg, I shall work out proper points later.

WI tonight, I hope I've done enough so it's not a hideous gain, I'll be happy if I'm still under 11st. I honestly don't know how it will go though.

Hope you all have a good day. I shall have to catch up with your diaries later as late for work! X

Good day planned beck! Good luck for later! Wi!

Back