Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I actually feel sick! I've consumed 56pp so that's my 26 dailies my 26weeklies and then 4 of my AP! Ah it'll be fine. I go through phases like this. I've done an online shop and should be more organised this week. X

Ok ok I've obviously not had a great week. I was rubbish last night but I have a new plan. Instead of writing off the entire weekend I'm gonna do this;
The wedding we are going to is a week today. That's 7 days. So today is going to be day 1 and that will allow me to enjoy the bridal shower tonight and not go crazy next couple of days. I know this isn't gonna make up for last few days but it will help. X

Sounds very sensible plan :) enjoy your night x

I don't see what's wrong with that plan beck! Well done on deciding to het back on track instead of just giving up!

Thanks guys. Tidying up then gonna do an hour at gym before getting ready to go out. That should subside the guilt a bit! Haha! X

That seems like a really sensible plan to me too. Its awful when you go a bit mad early in the week and feel you have to be super-good to reign in back in for the rest of the week, much better option to restart at day 1.

Have fun tonight. And at the gym. I am actually missing the gym today and all I am doing at the moment is using the pool. I wonder how long this enthusiasm will last...

Good stuff that you're enjoying the gym so much! I didn't make it yesterday. I mucked up my timings so realised if I went to gym I wouldn't be ready for the bus on time. I also didn't get chance to make the tuna pasta I'd planned to stop me eating at the bridal shower. Basically I ate quite a lot. I don't even know how to point it. I hadn't ate much throughout the day and when I was told we were gonna play drinking games involving shots, I panicked remembering last weeks hangover hell, and ate quite a lot. None ofit healthy, usual buffet fare of quiche (my favourite) cheese and sausages on stick, pork pie, scotch eggs etc. There were also cupcakes. Sigh. How many times in one week can someone make a 'fresh start?' at least I'm not ill today.
Making a duck roast for tea. I'll try to control pp on it. I guess I'm in quite a defeatist state of mind and don't feel able to cope with the food obstacles and temptation in front of me despite my good intentions! I'll keep trying though. X

Yeah I did but I just really didn't want to do the shots but didn't want to feel like a spoil sport. In the end I only did 3 and had 3 bottles of corona so not too bad! I feel totally shattered today like and I was home by 11! I'm getting far too old too quickly!
Might have to do a 6 day week-again as know I won't stick to dailies during rest of the week as going to visit grandma and meeting a friend for lunch on fri. I'm just gonna do my best til next mon then can start proper proper again and prepare for the next wedding! Xx

Well I've started the day with a 3pp breakfast so quite happy with that. Was a bacon and red onion omelette made with 2 bacon medallions and 1 whole egg and 1 egg white. Not bad! X

My favourite 3 pp breakfast is a bowl if fresh strawberries and grapes. A coconut muller yogurt poured over and 15g of Kellogg's crunchy bran. The bran makes it a lot more filling.

Well I've started the day with a 3pp breakfast so quite happy with that. Was a bacon and red onion omelette made with 2 bacon medallions and 1 whole egg and 1 egg white. Not bad! X

That's a tasty sounding and low PPed breakfast. Good start to the day. I think a 6 day week will be fine. And yes there might have been a few hiccups recently with food or alcohol but each time you have wanted to get back to plan afterwards which I think is certainly the most important thing.

Your duck roast sounds lovely. Duck is definitely my favourite meat but I just can't bring myself to remove the tasty crispy skin so I tend to limit to to once or twice a year. The fact that potato dauphinoise goes so well with it doesn't help either really. I reckon that was the post "posh" meal I ever cooked OH - pan fried duck breasts, potato dauphinoise and braised red cabbage. Its still one of our favourites, so we have in every Christmas. What are you doing with your duck?

Great start to the day I love a good omelette! Staying on plan at a hen night was always going to be really tough a 6 day week is still perfectly good plan! :) x

Mitch that sounds like a great low point breakfast. I love the coconut mullers so will have to give it a go!
Atomic I must admit I cheat at the duck as I buy a crown from asda that's already seasoned with peppercorns and other spices. I just bung it in oven for about 50 mins. I make my own roasties and yorkshires and gravy though! I'll make some roasted veg to go with it and fill 1/2 my plate with that.
I guess it is good that I am still having good intentions. Hopefully I'll cope a bit better this week.
I've had an incredibly lazy day! I got up briefly then went back to bed and didn't get up til 3:30! I feel so refreshed! Just popped to the shop to get eggs for yorkshires and picked up some chicken and veg sushi that was reduced for a late lunch, 6pp so got 17pp for dinner later on. That should be plenty!
Thanks for your support guys. X

How u doing beck?

Becktoria79 said:
Not good. Day out with the boy, Chinese buffet and trip to pictures with ice cream! I've been good this evening though! X

I think u just gotta b as good as u can till this wedding then I'm sure u will b able to get back on it again after that! I no u said u find it hard to stick to plan when u have a big event! Sounds like a yummy day!

Hey Becks, how are things today? Very impressive to pull things round yesterday to "behave" in the evening. Not sure I would have had the will power to do that after chinese buffet. I am also very badly behaved at buffet-type things as I want at least one of EVERYTHING, its times like those that being a very un-fussy eater is really not useful!

Hope everything is ok.

Back