Becktoria's simply filling food diary

It was a very small piece of cake, like a tray bake slice but halved, however in town I was ravenous and got a bag of nuts from boots, they were like 7pp but I really wanted them. They are healthy anyhow, not salted or anything just natural almonds, cashews, pecans and brazils so don't feel too bad.
Tea was absolutely lush as well! So easy! It was just some whole meal spaghetti, then add the peas and asparagus 3mins from end then drain and add 25g goats cheese! I drizzled some olive oil on and black pepper and it was soooo delicious! Will deffo make that again!

An interesting day food wise. I feel like I've eaten a lot but weighed and measured everything.

Day 3 sf-42weeklies

B- fruity oaty bircher

S- 2x crumpets
Ww spread-0pp

L- veg soup and ww petit pain
Apricots

S- cake-4pp
Nuts-8pp
Grapes

T- pasta with asparagus and peas
Goats cheese-2pp
Total 0% with strawberries

Total -14weeklies
Weeklies left- 28

If I'd had a pp day I'd have used 11 weeklies but I'm gonna stick to it as a SF day as trying to make healthier choices. I might do the same tomorrow.

Good morning!

Going to have another sf day today but still keep eye on pp to make sure I don't go overboard.

Day 4 SF 28 weeklies

B- shredded wheat, light soya milk and strawberries and apricots.

L- ginger and line chicken salad with coconut dressing- 1pp for dressing

T- home made burgers with ex lean beef
Ww petit pain
Home made chips
Barbecue sauce-1pp

So will use 2 weeklies from that. I'm gonna make my burger into the shape of a petit pain so it fits better! How sad! I'm looking forward to tea. And lunch should be good too. I got a new lunch box yesterday which I'm pathetically excited about! It has 3 compartments in the lid where I can put fruit or other healthy snack and keep em fresh. This will save me from having to take in dozens of little food bags and pots with fruit in! Also it's bright pink so no one will think its theirs, I keep losing a lot of Tupperware after I take it to work! It's sad that I'm 33 and excited over a pink plastic lunchbox with compartments!

I'm the very same with tupperware...get so excited when get new stuff :)

Me too! I think I have one like yours with compartments lol! And I also leave boxes at work and lose them.

It's the little things in life eh!

I use mine to separate wet food like coleslaw, or keep my salad croutons dry lol!

I've left my salad dressing at home- well 1/2 the ingredients! I couldn't find the can opener at home so brought the whole can of coconut milk into school so can make it at lunch but left the coriander and sweet chilli I'd prepared at home! I think the chicken is tasty enough though so will have salad dry!
Yes the compartments are great and I hate putting wet stuff on a salad or something before I eat it! Getting the boy one tonight as he is jealous! Haha! X

Haha sounds like my lunch cube which I love! Only problem is it is a little leaky if you use anything too wet in it but it is really fun having compartments for food :) x

I am quite excited by the sound of your pink compartment lunch box too! I hate the fact that I take hundreds of little tubs of things into work - it somehow makes me feel really greedy even when they are all filled with healthy things.

Real shame that you forget the salad dressing ingrediants, but hopefully salad will be nice on its on. Very very tasty food day ahead by the sounds of it :)

Luckily someone at work had some light garlic and herb dressing, 17kcal for a teaspoon which is what I had so not pointing it. Saves me a weekly point! X

Good about the dressing!

We had an all users email today to say loads of extra tubs in kitchen taking up space. Haha!
I went and collected 11!

About 2 nights ago I told my OH he Must be leaving them at work as we were running low!

I must apologise

Oh dear! I'm pretty sure I'm the same though!

Really looking forward to tonight's tea. Homemade burgers and chips are a delight and free on sf! Amazing!

Got myself some yeo valley frozen strawberry yoghurt which I'm gonna have for afters as a Friday night treat! Yeay!

My tea was super yummy! Exactly what I needed! Today has been a good day!

Day 4 SF 28 weeklies

B- shredded wheat, light soya milk and fruit

S- carrot sticks

L- lime and ginger chicken salad
Light garlic and herb dressing-0pp
Cherries

S- apricots
Crumpet
Ww spread-0pp
Strawberry, banana and raspberry smoothie

T- home made burger made with ex lean mince beef
Ww petit pain
Home made chips
BBQ sauce-1pp
100g strawberry frozen yoghurt-3pp
50g clotted cream ice cream-3pp

Ex- 1hr cardio-4pp

Total-7pp
Weeklies left-21pp
Ap earned so far-9

If I'd had a pp day I'd have used less weeklies again (by 2) but feel I've eaten well and my after dinner treat wasn't too bad really. The frozen yogurt was really tasty! The whole tub works out as around 19pp which isn't so bad really. Not that I intend to eat the whole tub in 1 go! 21weeklies for 3 days isn't too bad, ESP as have no social plans- which is actually bliss! Back on a pp day tomorrow to accommodate the Thai beef curry I'm looking forward to making and eating! X

Sounds like a yummy day! X

Yesterday looks super. I had clotted cream ice cream last night too. Mmmm. Looking forward to hearing about your thai beef curry - it sounds lovely.

Welli used 4 more weeklies last night on callipo ice lolly! So 17 left which is totally cope able.
I'm excited for the Thai curry too atomic should be yummy! X

Did u enjoy ur yoghurt the other day? Total 0% and strawberries/ vanilla paste?

Yes I did Sarah it was very nice! I didn't have vanilla paste so used vanilla essence.

This is my Thai beef curry. I'm about to enjoy it!

Attachments

• image-858076797.jpg
    image-858076797.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 31
Looks tasty!

It was delicious. It's meant to be 13pp per serving but I was cooking for 1 instead of 4 and used a bit more coconut milk so I counted it as 15!
Been difficult today, a rainy afternoon infront of the tv has made me quite nibbly but I've managed not too bad especially as I know there is chocolate in the house and I've managed not to eat it, this is a big deal for me.

Day 5 26 pp 17 weeklies

B- ready break, soya milk, raspberries and apricot-5pp

L- ww pitta and slice of Edam-5pp

S- frosties and soya milk-4pp
Ice cream-3pp
Cherries
Banana

T- Thai beef curry-15pp
Frozen yoghurt-6pp

Total 38pp
Weeklies left-5pp
Ap so far-9

So I've only got 5pp to get me through til Tuesday. I think I can do it. I'm off to gym tomorrow and making a roast using recipes from my new ww cookbook.

Back