Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Eccab77

Silver Member
So I have done 10days of attack as planned thats the first mini goal achieved! 7lbs lost.
First day cruise and haleluyah vegetables. I will be back later to post the food for today. I have to check the recipe book for what I will be eating today. I made a recipe book fron the recipes posted on the site!

well done

Fantastic becky looking forward to reading your diary x

10 days! Well done! Looking forward to reading your progress over the coming days, weeks and months :welcome:

Here are the mini goals. I hope I can achieve them and hopefully on time! I cant paste them onto my signature as I am not allowed more than 500 characters, I guess I have to chat some more!!

My Goals

Do a 10 day attack phase Achieved
Lose 1st stone by 11 July
Lose 2 stone by 22 August

½ way there by 13 September
Lose 3 stone by 03 October
Lose 4 stone by 14 November

Nearly there 7lbs to go by 5 December
Reach target by 25 December

Todays food was as follows
Breakfast:
2 poached eggs, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms, 2 slices dukan bread, coffee

Lunch:
seafood salad made with salad leaves, smoked salmon, crab sticks, red peppers and grated carrots
mango and apple frozen yogurt

Dinner:
chilli con carne, vegetable (carrots and butternut squash) wegdes
sugarfree jelly layered with jogurt
Dukan foods 004.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water (have to force myself do not like it!!)
3 cups coffee
1 glass diet coke

Exercise
30 minutes walk

Last edited:
Today's food looks goooooood! Should have started my Cruise today but held off because I wanted something resembling a roast dinner tomorrow. Today has been really, really hard if I'm honest. Think my body's asking for some nice vegetables please.

Anyway tomorrow is almost here and I'm off to the cinema to take my mind off it!

Love your Christmas Day target! I can see a bit party that day :xmascheers:

@ Greeneyed.. I have never eaten vegetables that tastes so lovely, I had forgotten how food tastes! @Zo i bought mango and apple fat free yogurt big tub, whisked in a wholetub of quark, put into 6 little pots and froze them. I take one out about an hour before dinner and boy does it taste and look like ice-cream! ;)

Ellie I have just looked at your stats,very similar to mine. I have been reading your diary and envying at how well you have done! I hope I will have agood run like you did. I better start renovating the house, maybe thats the trick!

My plan of how to alternate PP and PV days is a bit interesting. As I eat with the family Fri to Sun and also likely to go out on the same days i shall make Fri and Sat PV days always! So for me the alternating will be Fri, Sat= PV , Sun, Mon= PP , Tue= PV and Wed, Thur= PP. Anyone disagree with this? I am kind of hoping for good results as effectively I will have more PP days than PVs and also I weigh in straight after 2PP days as I plan to weigh every Friday!;)

Eccab77 said:
My plan of how to alternate PP and PV days is a bit interesting. As I eat with the family Fri to Sun and also likely to go out on the same days i shall make Fri and Sat PV days always! So for me the alternating will be Fri, Sat= PV , Sun, Mon= PP , Tue= PV and Wed, Thur= PP. Anyone disagree with this? I am kind of hoping for good results as effectively I will have more PP days than PVs and also I weigh in straight after 2PP days as I plan to weigh every Friday!;)

Sounds like a pretty fine plan to me! :D

P x

So according to plan today is a PP day but boy was I tempted to make it a PV day, for no reason other than that I tasted veg yersterday!! I came up with all reasons from well fri was pp (despite the fact that I was on attack!) to well its only one day! After deliberating with my brain I have now decided to stick to plan and made it a PP day. reasoning is that once you start being ok with one day thats it, cheating becomes easy and losing becomes difficult!!
So I say to myself 'well done Becca, with thoughts like this you're cruising to a losing (of weight!)'. Very modest me!!! x
Food plan for today- Day 12 PP
Breakfast:
1 boiled egg, coffee

Lunch:
Smoked salmon sandwich made of 2 slices bread, a smudge of extralight philly and smoked salmon
natural yogurt flavoured with splenda and vanilla

Dinner:
turkey koftas with cottage cheese
Jorgut

Dukan foods 006.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
1 can diet coke

Exercise
30 minutes walk

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me of we can have our Oatbran in bits or do we have to eat it in one go? Can I have 1/2 a days worth of muffins for breakfast and 1/2 my bread for lunch? I find it difficult on pp days as I want my sandwich and trying not to eat too much eggs!

Thanks Pauline. x

I am in training all day today and people are munching away biscuits and sweets and all I have is a bottle of water and my coffee mug! I am on lunch now and have disappeared to my office to eat my Dukan ham sandwiches. They are lovely, I put garlic in my bread. I am trying not to think about the chips I left behind!!

I really must try the bread. Which recipe do you follow? I don't own a microwave (i did but took it into work as never used it :doh:) so need to use oven instead?

I have started doing the bread in the microwave only because its fresher. my friend does the loaf in the oven which is nicer and lasts a week. She cheats though as she puts wheat bran and a bit of wheatgerm!

Food plan for today- Day 13 PP
Breakfast:
oatbran ginger cookies, coffee

Lunch:
Ham sandwiches
Frozen yogurt

Dinner:
scotch eggs with cottage cheese
Jorgut

Dukan foods 008.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
None- bad bad girl!!

I have also noticed that I went over my oatbran allowance as I had cookies and sandwiches!

Last edited:
Back