Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Remember to take them out about an hour or so before eating time! I have done my favourite so far. Coconut with a hink of vanilla. 4 Muller light fat free yogs whipped with a tub of quark, 6 tubs in the freezer!

Dukan foods 002.jpg
x

Last edited:
Loving your diary Eccab. All this talk of Only Fools and Horses makes me want to shout: Mangetout! (Well, except the carbs. And the fat...)

Oh dear, I'm now showing my age AND my terrible sense of humour. Apologies all round.

Jx

Mangetout! lol gotta love Delboy!

I thought I would put some photos to show how the food look on the plate and hooray I have succeeded! i have edited some posts to put the phots as I took some as I went along. I thought the pics might inspire someone out there!

Food plan for today- Day 18 PV
Breakfast:
Oatbran porridge
coffee

Lunch:

Veggie and smoked salmon omlette (I put dollops of quark in as well)
side salad
muller light fat free greek style cherry yogurt

View attachment 53780

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast with peppercorn sauce
mashed buttenut squash
Salad
Jogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 mins walk

Well I could not find chicken in the fridge, there was no chicken! So dinner changed from chicken to beef. I am sure if you looked at the pics I have inserted on the food plans, you know by now that I love my food (a lot of it!) The peppercorn sauce was lovely and complemented the beef well. I mashed the butternut squash with some quark and it was nice and creamy. Relly enjoyed this meal.

Dukan foods.jpg

Remember to take them out about an hour or so before eating time! I have done my favourite so far. Coconut with a hink of vanilla. 4 Muller light fat free yogs whipped with a tub of quark, 6 tubs in the freezer!
good tip! and i loooove coconut. definitely going to buy some flavoring today.

Shopping done. muffins and cookies baked! Ready for the week.

Dukan foods 001.jpgDukan foods 007.jpg

Food plan for today- Day 18 PP

Breakfast:
Oatbran porridge
Coconut with vanilla yogurt
coffee

Lunch:

2 homemade beef burgers with special burger sauce
muller fat free cherry yougurt

Dinner:
Ham omlette
coconut with vanilla yogurt
slice of dukan chocolate cake

Fluid intake
2l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 mins walk

Attachments

• Dukan foods 015.jpg
    Dukan foods 015.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Looking good Becky and I love the photos of your food! You're much more inventive than I am, am drawing inspiration. Is the recipe for peppercorn sauce the one in the recipe section on here? D'you think I could make it with a veggie stock cube instead of oxo?

Keep it up, you're prepared so this is going to be a good week I'm sure!

Jx

Hello all, I am still here, very busy week I had. I have lost a measly 1lb. I suppose I did not go for my walks in the last 3 days. Awful weather it has been. I have to pull my socks up, I have 2 weeks to lose 4lbs if I have to reach my my stone loss on target! I will probably pull out my Rosemary Conley DVD so I exercise everyday!

@ Joodle, yes I it is the sauce in the recipe section and I am sure your veggie cube will do.

Here is the food for the past week:

Food plan for today- Day 19 PP

Breakfast:
Oatbran muffins
coffee

Lunch:

Ham and cottage cheese
muller fat free coconut with vanilla yougurt

Dinner:
Steak and eggs
cherry yogurt
dukan jelly sweets

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
30 mins walk

Food plan for today- Day 20 PV

Breakfast:
Oatbran muffins
coffee

Lunch:

Ham and salad

Dinner:
pork chops and salad (naughty!)
coconut with vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
30 mins walk

Food plan for today- Day 21 PP

Breakfast:
Oatbran porridge
Coconut with vanilla yogurt
coffee

Lunch:
ham, boiled eggs, cottage cheese
jelly

Dinner:
chicken and cottage cheese
jelly

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
None

Food plan for today- Day 22 PP

Breakfast:
Oatbran ginger cookie
coffee

Lunch:
(too busy to eat!)
muller fat free coconut with vanilla yogurt

Dinner:
nearly full chicken from asda
muller fat free cherry yogurt

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
none

Food plan for today- Day 23 PV

Breakfast:
Oatbran ginger cookie
grilled mushrooms and tomatoes
2 grilled bacon medallions
coffee

Lunch:

salmon and brocoli quiche

Dinner:
grilled chicken salad
activia fat free vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1lwater
1l diet coke
3 cups coffee

Exercise
none

Cheese!! I have just eaten cheese, I had forgotten how it tastes, yum yum! I bought the laughing cow extra light cheese triangles. 2% fat yeay!!Just had 1 in my salad, really jazzed it!

Food plan for today- Day 24 PV

Breakfast:
Oatbran muffins
grilled tomatoes
2 grilled bacon medallions
scrambled egg
coffee

Lunch:

chicken salad with some of that cheese!!
2 fat free vanilla yogurts

Dinner:
tomato and basil soup
pan fried salmon and salad
dukan orange chocolate cake
activia fat free vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1lwater
500ml diet coke
1 cup coffee

Exercise
3hrs of shopping!

Haha, love your excitement about the cheese! I'm the same - 3 weeks ago I'd have happily ploughed through several massive chunks of real, gooey full fat stuff without really being aware of it. Now I get all excited about a small triangle of fake plastic stuff. Most surprising!

Anyway, I just came here to say that I have just had a small pot of the frozen yoghurt you posted about a while back, with a 50:50 mix of a weight watchers strawberry yoghurt and quark. Utterly delicious, it's a keeper, thanks for the tip!

Jx

You're welcome J.

I know about the excitement with cheese. I have just baked my loaf of bread and plan on using the cheese as the butter! Genius!!

Yesterday I had a 250ml glass of red wine, I was feeling merry so I had a 3 course dukan meal and thought wine was in order! Naughty but nice! I hope I dont stall this week.

I have been busy cooking today, made a loaf of bread, blackcurrent jelly, lemon and lime mousse, coconut with vanilla frozen yogurt, chicken and prawn curry, raspberry jelly sweets, grilled tikka and tandoori chicken breasts. Made turkey burgers and koftas and put in the freezer. So cooking done, weekly shopping done, exercise DVD found, Dukan Ranger ready!!!

Dukan foods 024.jpgDukan foods 019.jpgDukan foods 021.jpg

Attachments

• Dukan foods 020.jpg
    Dukan foods 020.jpg
    489.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Dukan foods 022.jpg
    Dukan foods 022.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Blimey! Just caught up with your diary & you pictures look lovely. Do you want a lodger ? :)

Come over Jojo, I have a spare bedroom! You are not far from me as well. You have to make this interesting, otherwise it gets boring and you give up. I find doing all this on the weekend helps, I wont stray in the week as I will have food at hand.

I am going to visit my cousins in Stoke this weekend so I will swap Fridays PV with Sunday, that way my week stays balanced. I will take my bread and my yogurts and try my best to stick to plan.

Food plan for today- Day 25 PP

Breakfast:
Oatbran porridge with natural yogurt
coffee

Lunch:
Packet of fridge raiders (are we allowed these things, the fat content didnt look appealing!)
Bits of everything I was cooking!!

Dinner:
Garlic chicken livers
cottage cheese
Lemon and lime mousse

Fluid intake
1l water
250ml diet coke
2 cups coffee

Exercise
None.

i'm drooling over the photos. need to get more creative in the kitchen this week!

@Dukanista, the recipes are quite easy to follow, just set aside some time to cook on Sunday and you can do a weeks worth. I make almost everything PP then add veggies on PVs.

Food plan for today- Day 26 PP

Breakfast:
Oatbran porridge with natural yogurt
coffee

Lunch:

salmon sandwiches
coconut yogurt
jelly

Dinner:
chicken and prawn curry
Dukan bread
vanilla yogurt