Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Laurab21 said:
Hope your ok, xx

I am fine thanks, just battling PMT at the moment.

wow so much to catch up on since earlier, well done onthe achievemants, wow.

Seen your recipe page, liking the look of both the new recipes, yum.

Ok, lets draw up happiness from the tiniest things in our lives!! :D I shall blow this up as much as I can to bring myself some happiness and motivation. I lost 1lb this week but I am officially not obese albeit BMI being 29.9! :D I am down into the 170s and I have lost 20% of my initial body weight. Ahh 20.22 actually!! :D:D

Love this Becky, your always so positive!! xx

Back from training and did as best as I could food wise. TOTM here so still feeling a bit off. Struggling with myself at the moment so I am going dormant for a bit until I pick up. I am on Level 2 Shred as of today so happy about exercise.
I have decided to move back to my official TW as calculated on the website then decide to go lower when I am there depending on how I feel. I think this might be a good motivator for me because looking at those 30lbs keeps bringing me down!!!

sounds like a plan hun, I must admit I took quite a while to decide to finally change my TW to somethign I really wanted to be, not somethign I figured was easy LOL. I know I've still got a while to go but I know it will happen.

-2lbs off this week :). I am sticking to plan but I am seriously out of tune, just going along and no enthusiasm whatsoever, I am kind of just surviving really! 19.5lbs to go, I suppose I should be happy.

Defo should be happy but difficult to get your mojo going when hormornes are involved! 2lb off is great and you are getting closer - I had huge highs and lows at times in cruise and especially when I got closer to my target!!! Drove me nuts but was defo worth going through the 'pain'!!! Keep going gal.......

trudyc said:
Defo should be happy but difficult to get your mojo going when hormornes are involved! 2lb off is great and you are getting closer - I had huge highs and lows at times in cruise and especially when I got closer to my target!!! Drove me nuts but was defo worth going through the 'pain'!!! Keep going gal.......

Thanks Trudy. Hanging in there! :)

LeahB said:
oh my god becky that Meatza looks amazing!! im sooo going to try that tomorrow! xx

Glad you like it, can't wait to do it with proper cheese but the conso is 19lbs away! :D

Aww hun, I know the feeling it's killing me being so near but so far from goal.....and the feeling is akin to that of when I'm on the cross-trainer and my legs start to feel heavy - pushing through that feeling is the same thing we gotta do with the diet...ok there's the theory I have no clue about the practice :eek: x

how you doing hunni, hope you managing to find some mojo. hugs x

Sending mojo in heaps (but might need it back later!)!

Ello Darling

can i be a lazy bum and ask for you to send a link to your recipe thread, cos i cant find it anywhere? :cry:

x

Edit - DOH! Found it - forget i was ever here. :hide:

Aww hun, I know the feeling it's killing me being so near but so far from goal.....and the feeling is akin to that of when I'm on the cross-trainer and my legs start to feel heavy - pushing through that feeling is the same thing we gotta do with the diet...ok there's the theory I have no clue about the practice :eek: x

Hi Sarah, did you change your Dr D given TW or you stuck to that? I am kinda thinking if I get to the website's official TW, then I will have achieved it, anything lower will be a bonus. So at the moment I will concentrate on reaching 'true' TW.

Back