Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Turbofire sounds petrifying!! Liking the exercise plan though, abs like Ennis eh?

Is the smoked salmon and broccoli mousse the one from the new Dukan book? I bookmarked that yesterday for doing some time, looks tasty.

Jx

@Caro, no fitness freak, need something drastic to lose the weight, if I dont see results pretty quick, i am known to quit only to put on more anyway! Have you looked at my stats recently? Roughly 6 weeks ago I was nearly double your size (yes cringe! ) I need to lose my tummy and big bottom (I am really blessed on that side!), its awful, hubby thinks I am sexy! Simply put by me I am fat! No point trying to tone it down, it will still come back to that!
I used to do pump and loved it, then the gym was closed! Its far now and cant manage with the school run. I prefer working out in the morning before I get tired.

@Joodle, turbofire IS petrifying, I am petrified! But gotta give it a shot. I thought shred is slower and will help me build the strength.
And lady learn to read quiche, mousse, quiche, mousse! I did a quiche not a mousse so no it is not the mousse in the book! Love you really and I can send a mousse in the parcel if you like.

Last edited:
Success, success check out the exercise! The butt exercising yesterday were a killer, there is a bit where you have to do 100reps continuous before switching legs! I shall report that my butt didnt do it, she rested after every 10 reps! 'I will build to it' she promised me!
The walk and the DVD done so far just the 10mins abs exercise to do before bed.

Food plan for today: Day 39 PP
Breakfast:
toast and scrambled eggs

Lunch:
Ham and cheese sandwich
4 crab sticks
muller strawberry fat free yogurt

Dinner:
Roasted chicken breast
cottage cheese
mini chocolate cheesecakes

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee

Exercise
45 mins Rosemary Conley DVD
1hr 40mins walk
10 mins u-tube abs exercises

That's me told Becky! Must have got excited cos I'd just been looking at the mousse recipe in the book. Guess that makes me a blancmange ;)

My body aches today, yesterday was my best shot at hard exercise. This morning I tried to come up with all sorts of excuses not to go for my walk. It ranged from, well if you have pain dont exercise to it looks like its going to rain! I managed to push myself though so 60min walk done. Dvd coming up about noonish then butt lift in the evening.

Hi I think having to learn a second language is great. I think the problem here is that if you are not up to speed by High School (primary schools learn at different rates) and you are not great at languages you can get left behind; to catch up can be very hard.
I started Shred last year and loved it but I got ill just after really getting into it , the first 3 - 4 times it feels so hard and I felt physically sick. I keep thinking I should start again but I know those first few days are killers but on the other hand I know that within days I felt my body change! I think I have just convinced myself to start again. Thanks

I am too tired to write anything except clock the food!

Food plan for today: Day 40 PP
Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs and toast

Lunch:
turkey koftas
4 crab sticks

Dinner:
toast and chicken livers
chicken curry
frozen coconut yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee

Exercise
1hr walk
10 mins u-tube butt exercises

Ok, no sighing but goal posts are shifting!! I have just looked at my stats and my goal bmi is 25.6 which is overweight! I know Dr D does not wholly support it as the only measure for health and good weight but you know what it is like! So I am going to move my target weight to 10st which moves bmi to 23.3 and move target date to 25 February which is my birthday. The only reason why this is scaring me is then my ticker will increase weight to lose to 71.5lbs!:cry:
I was thinking of moving the target once I reach the first one but I think I might look at myself then and think well I look ok so no need. I might as well do it now and get in the mind set that it is til February! Good luck to me.

Last edited:
Numbers only hun, go with what you feel comfortable with. Give yourself a goal in the future, but not a weight one, and aim for it. Like a birthday party or outign or something

Thanks guys, I think I have decided cruise until my birthday in February, howmuchever I lose it will be conso then.

Good luck to you.You sure do exercise, I must up my game.

Only started this much a few days ago in prep for shred and Turbofire! Besides I have a lot to lose so I needed to up my game.
Off to do the DVD now! x

Agree with the ladies. And why don't you write your mini goals in your signature so that the final target doesn't seem so far away? Anyway, it's more about how you feel, and if you get halfway and are happy and healthy, then you can shift the posts again.

Now go get those exercise DVDs!
Cx

Food plan for today: Day 41 PV
Breakfast:
Toast
scrambled eggs and tomatoes

Dukan foods 030.jpg
Lunch:
salmon and brocoli quiche
frozen cherry yogurt

Dinner:
butternut and red pepper soup
cottage pie
frozen coconut yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
750ml diet coke

Exercise
1hr walk
10 mins u-tube abs exercises

Way to go Becky, I think you've made good decisions on the extended target and mini goals. Also, don't forget, it's not such a horrible big goal as you think. Each time you reach a new low, you are going to get such a buzz and feel great and that's going to feel like an achievement. Look how close you are to that first stone for example. You will start to really enjoy the feeling waaaay before you hit target on your birthday and as you say, you may get nearly there and decide you're quite happy, which is fine.

Amazing work on the exercise - am going to investigate this shred thing. I have images of feeding my fat tummy into a shredder, which sounds painful and messy, but I expect it's not that.

Looking forward to hearing how you're going - think I'm going to up my exercise too, once I'm over this throat thing. keep it up!

Jx

Amazing work on the exercise - am going to investigate this shred thing. I have images of feeding my fat tummy into a shredder, which sounds painful and messy, but I expect it's not that.
Jx

it will be an easier and quicker way to a flat tummy though!

Funny, I've been imagining an aerobics class led by a big green ogre... :)

I made cream of chicken soup yesterday and hubby said 'oh thats clever how did you do it?'. chicken breast, some chooped onions, chicken stock, 0% greek yogurt and quark. He said 'is there anything with no quark in, can you imagine if you woke up and the newspaper headlines reads 'carcinogen found in quark, if you had a tub a week you are at serios risk of cancer!' Seriously! imagine though!!

Anyways I woke up thinking today is a rest day but since I have done the walk and the DVD I suppose it isn't, gotta do the butt lifts later!

Food plan for today: Day 42 PP
Breakfast:
2 scrambled eggs and toast

Lunch:
turkey burgers
cream of chicken soup
muller fat free raspberry and cranberry yogurt

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
500ml diet coke

Exercise
1hr walk
10 mins u-tube butt exercises

Hmm quark yum, never thought to use it before but have discovered loads with it. Add sugar and its a cream.......so so gorgeous tasting yum¬!!!

Back