Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

skinny minny! lol, I am far from that.

Well 14.6.5, I dont know really I am just happy as I know I look and feel better than 11 weeks ago. :) I would have wanted to have lost 2st by next week but I should really be happy with the 22, if I do well this week (hoping so since its 5PPs and 2PVs) I shall miss target by a small margin! Can't wait to move to the 13s!

You can do it too you know, just give yourself a month of just going for it and plan a nice meal out to treat yourself at the end of the month! That way you have something to look forward to, I tell you by the time you get to the end of the month you will be so pleased with your progress, you wont even want to eat binge at that meal! x

I LOVE YOU! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks Beth, love you too! I was really thinking about you the other week and hoping you hadnt given up. I do understand how you feel, want to but it's not happening. You start and lose some then the wil goes, you eat more end up worse than you started and get bogged down by it! I somehow have willpower at the moment and wish I could give you some. I know it will come for you at some point and you will do it! xxx

I need to lose 5.5lbs by Friday! :D All ready and set to go. Made some chicken carbonara, some chicken curry and some blackcurrant mousse. Meals planned for the week, and I will try to up my water intake as well.

Three more days on Shred and its finished. I will take a week of active recovery (30mins walk only!) then start on Turbofire. I was thinking of getting 6 weeks 6 pack but then looking at the flab on my tummy there is no way I will see the 6 pack in 6 weeks so I shall concentrate on Turbofire to burn the fat first!

Food plan today: Day 81 PP
Breakfast:
sage and mustard sausages (made these myself)
lemon oatbran galette with lemon curd

Lunch:
chicken carbonara
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
cheeseburger pie
jelly and vanilla flavoured 0%

image-2727289486.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l sugarfree orange squash
3 cups coffee
250ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 7 Level 3 Shred DVD

I need to lose 5.5lbs by Friday! :D All ready and set to go. Made some chicken carbonara, some chicken curry and some blackcurrant mousse. Meals planned for the week, and I will try to up my water intake as well.

Three more days on Shred and its finished. I will take a week of active recovery (30mins walk only!) then start on Turbofire. I was thinking of getting 6 weeks 6 pack but then looking at the flab on my tummy there is no way I will see the 6 pack in 6 weeks so I shall concentrate on Turbofire to burn the fat first!

Food plan today: Day 81 PP
Breakfast:
sage and mustard sausages (made these myself)
lemon oatbran galette with lemon curd

Lunch:
chicken carbonara
blackcurrant mousse

Dinner:
cheeseburger pie
jelly and vanilla flavoured 0%

View attachment 61164

Fluid intake
3 cups coffee
250ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 7 Level 3 Shred DVD

Good Planning Becky, its my payday next Friday so am low on all things in the freezer. However will stock up when paid. Small question, what in bleeding norahs name is cheeseburger pie??? I want it now!!!!! x

debbielerwill said:
Good Planning Becky, its my payday next Friday so am low on all things in the freezer. However will stock up when paid. Small question, what in bleeding norahs name is cheeseburger pie??? I want it now!!!!! x

Hey Debs, can't wait for payday either which is Friday as well.
Recipe for pie is on the thread I think. Basically beef mince fried with onion and spices. Press into a small pie dish. Beat 2 eggs with some fromage frais and extra light Philly. Pour on top and bake at 200C for about 25 mins! Cheat alert!: I grated 10g (and yes i weighed it!) of cheddar and sprinkled on top! :)

I have just done a bad thing! My friend has visited and brought me a bottle of wine and he has been going on about drinking but I don't want to, need to lose the 5.5lbs so have been putting it off. Now he has gone out with Cornie, I have poured the equivalent of a glass down the sink and put the glass next to me so when they come back he would think I drank it. I know it's bad to waste it but I don't want to appear rude either and I don't want to drink. Ahh feel better now I have said it!! :)

Eccab77 said:
I have just done a bad thing! My friend has visited and brought me a bottle of wine and he has been going on about drinking but I don't want to, need to lose the 5.5lbs so have been putting it off. Now he has gone out with Cornie, I have poured the equivalent of a glass down the sink and put the glass next to me so when they come back he would think I drank it. I know it's bad to waste it but I don't want to appear rude either and I don't want to drink. Ahh feel better now I have said it!! :)

U have some serious will power!
I wish I had some xx

U have some serious will power!
I wish I had some xx

You have it, you just don't need as much now as I do! I have 4st to lose. Did you resist the wine eventually? (not holding my breath!:D

Err wine yes vodka and port no!
I think ive lost my willpower this weekend as me and OH have been out alot looking and different parts of the country to live in and then getting giddy and drinking lots! Rubbish excuse!
Still doing shred every day with heavier weights and it's getting easier!
I love your commitment I just want mine back !!!! Xx

Eccab77 said:

Becky, you are one strong-willed woman!! Good on ya :D

P x

Still doing shred every day with heavier weights and it's getting easier!
I love your commitment I just want mine back !!!! Xx

Your will power will come back to you.

How heavy weights?, I moved to 2kg thats it. I flexed my arms today and couldnt believe it, Cornie was going unbelievable check out your deltoids! I have deltoids!:)

Becky, you are one strong-willed woman!! Good on ya :D

P x

Trying really hard P. I plan on going home in July next year and I want/need to have reached goal and gotten to grips with conso by then otherwise I will come back in August back where I started! It doesnt take long going the other way you know!:(

Keep it up youre doing amazing and you will be stronger mentally and physically when you go home so will enjoy that too x x

Sneak peek on the scales today is showing a 1.6lb loss, now thats brilliant! :) Hoping for 3.9 more. Its probably stretching it but hey one's gotta have a little faith! :D

Sneak peek on the scales today is showing a 1.6lb loss, now thats brilliant! :) Hoping for 3.9 more. Its probably stretching it but hey one's gotta have a little faith! :D

Excellent news Becky and well done on resisted the sugar in a glass (vino) :) full steam ahead! xx

My gosh I was so bored all day, I cant imagine what I will do with my off days, am off til the 5th of September. In my boredom and went to sugarfreemegastore and made a wish list by posting what I need to the basket. It came to just over £80! :D The sugarfree syrups looks tempting but they are 750ml bottles and cost just over £6 which is cheap considering the 28ml lemon flavouring costed £1. Not sure though how long they stay once opened, I might buy one to begin with and see how that goes. There is an amaretto one so thinking hooray my cheesecake without the booze!

Food plan today: Day 82 PP
Breakfast:
2 weightwatchers sausages
2 lemon oatbran muffins

Lunch:
2 boiled eggs
quark with lemon curd

Dinner:
2 grilled chicken legs (Nandos style! :))
muffin with custard

Fluid intake
3 cups coffee
250ml diet coke

Exercise
Day 8 Level 3 Shred DVD
1hr 10mins walk

Last edited:
I always love reading your menus Becky :) and it's great you're finding ways to cut down on carbs further (amaretto flavour instead of the liqueur) xx

So after reading Ceri's diary and her size 10 jeans, I thought ahh better try my size 14 jeans, they were just coming above my knees in June! Wriggling or jumping weren't getting them up the thighs! And yes I did surprise myself!

image-2321689670.jpg

Ok there is a lot of work to do on that tummy but hey I can zip them up!

Great target keep posting those pics as those jeans become comfortable xxx

Back