Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Ah, i just tried it :)

Ok, now I know how to add the power, what exactly does the power help me with? :D I dont suppose power to do turbofire, do I get more signature space?! :D

I feel like its a day of learning today

30 day shred has arrived, I will be trying it out tonight. Do you do 10 days of each phase? x

I have lost 1.5lbs this week, not bad with TOM here! I have been on the diet for 3 months now and its time to look for those motivators! :) So how have I done so far? I have lost 27lbs (would have loved to say 2st! :(). My body has slimmed down a lot losing 6.4in off my waist, 7.3in off my bust, 8.4in off my hips, 3.6in off my thigh and 1.2inc off my arm! Alot to be happy for. :)

I did Turbofire fire 45 EZ class (i personally would have found other letters for that EZ abbreviation as this class is far from easy! and people might confuse the EZ for easy!!!!) I have found out the fire classes are the cardio ones and boy are they fire!

I am going to the spa tomorrow and worrying about food! its a buffet lunch so I am sure there will be plenty of allowed foods. Also considering its a spa they should do healthy things, right? :D

Food plan today: Day 94 PV
Breakfast:
oatbran porridge

Lunch:
butternut squash and red pepper soup
Ham and cheese salad

Dinner:
chicken fajitas
lemon cheesecake

Fluid intake
2l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Fire 45 EZ class
Stretch 10 class

I feel like its a day of learning today

30 day shred has arrived, I will be trying it out tonight. Do you do 10 days of each phase? x

Yes Debs, 10 on each phase, 30days non stop! It will be worth it!

Stumped me on that one :) Maybe some day you can trade in your power thingies for something like free super size fries?? :D

Keep dreaming CG, maybe a photo of them!! :D

Ok what's in the ham and cheese salad?? I need to know this!

Ham and cheese! :D:D Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled red cabbage, ham, 5% cheddar. I dont dress it as it has the zing from the cabbage.

Turbofire done! :) just iced my toffee muffins and packed in case others decide to have cake! :) so I am off to the spa, to be revatilised and revived. Will catch up with you later. Have a good day Rangers!!! :D

Eccab77 said:
Turbofire done! :) just iced my toffee muffins and packed in case others decide to have cake! :) so I am off to the spa, to be revatilised and revived. Will catch up with you later. Have a good day Rangers!!! :D

Have a fab day, Beck! :D

P x

Enjoy Becky xxx

Hi Becky, ive been following your posts and your food is amazing!!

Im hoping u can give me your secret receipes for your toffee muffins and bread, i tried to make bread yesterday and it just did not work, it went straight in the bin!!

Anyway well done with your losses your so insperational!! Xx

Back