Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

have a fabby day hun, I'd love something like that. Closest I get is my DD scratching my back LOL....but she is good at it.

Have a great day Becky - don't know which I'm more envious of - the spa days or the glorious sounding toffee muffins....nom nom :) x

lol, those muffins saved my day!

Hi Becky, ive been following your posts and your food is amazing!!

Im hoping u can give me your secret receipes for your toffee muffins and bread, i tried to make bread yesterday and it just did not work, it went straight in the bin!!

Anyway well done with your losses your so insperational!! Xx

Thanks Leah, I think both recipes are in the threads somewhere but here goes:

Toffee muffins 3 days worth. In 1 bowl I mix 6tbsp oatbran, 4tbsp splenda, 1tsp baking powder, 1 pot muller light fat free toffee yogurt and 3 egg yolks. In another bowl I whisk with an electric beater 4 egg whites until very stiff. Fold the egg whites into the bran mixture; do this quickly your mixture should be fluffy and you should not lose the air. I put 12 silicon muffin cases into a muffin pan then put your mixture and bake in a preheated oven. I use 180C for 15 mins (my oven is fan assisted!). Lovely plain but if you want to ice them, I mix tbsp of extra light philly, tbsp quark, tbsp toffee yogurt and tbsp splenda. This is enough for 4 muffins (the daily portion).

Bread. In one bowl mix 2 satchets of yeast with 5tbsp of fromage frais and 5tbsp of lukewarm water. Beat well and set aside. In another bowl mix 8tbsp oatbran, 4tbsp wheatbran, 8tbsp skimmed milk powder, tsp salt, tsp baking powder, 4tbsp wheatgerm and 3 eggs. Fold in the wet mixture and put into a loaf tin. Bake at 200C for 10mins then reduce temperature to 180C and bake for a further 20mins. Wait to cool before slicing.
NOTE: There are tolerated items in this recipe and so you need to decide how much you use per day (Its a big loaf and sliced thinly you can have about 24 slices!). Wheatgerm is not mentioned anywhere in the Dukan regime so you may omit if you like, I use it as it makes the bread more bready!!

Good luck, I will look for your diary so I can nose around!

have a fabby day hun, I'd love something like that. Closest I get is my DD scratching my back LOL....but she is good at it.

I am thinking of arranging one for team Dukan so you can have one! x

Not good! Lol 4lbs on! Still not sure what to do TBH! Feeling abit lost xx

Come back home, we love you! You can always start attack again which would take care of the 4lbs then you move on! x

Oh Becky I love u all too but feel utterly ashamed!! Xx

There is nothing to be ashamed of, we all fall of the wagon one time or the other. If you dont do anything and you let the weight pile back on then you should be ashamed of yourself! :D 4lbs is nothing, just look at it like you were on holiday and now you are back and ready to start again. So there you go, tomorrow go shopping and Monday you are on attack!

Me and the girls enjoyed the spa and felt refreshed and relaxed afterwards. Lunch was a nightmare, just pasta, jacket potatoes, tuna in mayo and salads and cheeses then choc brownies and fruit salad for puds. So you can see me standing there with an open mouth! I ended up getting salad leaves, some cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes and a tbsp of tuna! then tucked into my muffins! Everyone kept feeling sorry for me but I was fine. One of the girls on the diet just said well today is gonna be an off day and she just went for it, everything including the brownie. I should be proud of myself then! :)

Food plan today: Day 95 PV
Breakfast:
2 toffee muffins
muller toffee yogurt

Lunch:
Tuna salad
2 toffee muffins

Dinner:
double cheeseburger (bunless!)
muller fat free banana and custard yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Core 20 class
20 mins walk

image-3752628831.jpg

image-3316988387.jpg

Hope you had a great spa day!!! I've been to Hellidon Lakes too, lovely for a bit of pampering.

Good work with turbo fire, keep at it :)

Becky so wish I lived near you...I can so see me in you photos.....

Becky so wish I lived near you...I can so see me in you photos.....

So where is Durham, I might make the extra effort to visit! :D

Me and the girls enjoyed the spa and felt refreshed and relaxed afterwards. Lunch was a nightmare, just pasta, jacket potatoes, tuna in mayo and salads and cheeses then choc brownies and fruit salad for puds. So you can see me standing there with an open mouth! I ended up getting salad leaves, some cucumbers, peppers and tomatoes and a tbsp of tuna! then tucked into my muffins! Everyone kept feeling sorry for me but I was fine. One of the girls on the diet just said well today is gonna be an off day and she just went for it, everything including the brownie. I should be proud of myself then! :)

Food plan today: Day 95 PV
Breakfast:
2 toffee muffins
muller toffee yogurt

Lunch:
Tuna salad
2 toffee muffins

Dinner:
double cheeseburger (bunless!)
muller fat free banana and custard yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Core 20 class
20 mins walk

View attachment 62611

View attachment 62612
well done Becky, I am not so sure 99% of peoples will power would have stretched that far x

Well done you. The thing with this diet I think, well for me, is that the willpower seems increased, maybe its because I don't ever really feel hungry.

Lovely day for you x

Back