Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Well done Becky!!!! It's such a great feeling when you drop into the next stone bracket.

Luc lac beef sounds very exotic!

it does, its just beef marinated in soy sauce, ginger and oyster sauce then fired with garlic!!

Good luck becca! And don't forget to load up on the cabbage and asparagus on Thursday before your wi, in case u get any water retention from the salmon and crabsticks. Or are you doing another pp day? Either way, I bet you'll see great results. Enjoy your well deserved rest!
Cx

Dukanista said:
Good luck becca! And don't forget to load up on the cabbage and asparagus on Thursday before your wi, in case u get any water retention from the salmon and crabsticks. Or are you doing another pp day? Either way, I bet you'll see great results. Enjoy your well deserved rest!
Cx

Thanks D, on a PP day but still going to tap into the powers of asparagus!!:D

Hehe tap, nice one!

it's all about mindset, and you my lady are definitely in the "zone"

I think the asparagus has worked today, I spent most of my time in the loo, now I feel light and my rings are nearly falling off my fingers!! Hopefully it's a good loss, really want to hit my next target!

My cousins are coming tomorrow and I keep telling myself I need to stick to my plan and not drink wine! I think thats what I will do! :)

Food plan today: Day 99 PP (tainted with apsaragus! :D)
Breakfast:
Oatbran galette with Dukan hazelnut chocolate spread

Lunch:
4 slices bresaola
grilled pollock fillets with a yogurt sauce
steamed asparagus
lemon flavoured natural yogurt

Dinner:
prawns with garlic mayonnaise
Ham souffles
steamed asparagus

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
Sculpt 30 class :)

mmmm asparagus, i have a couple of bunches of that in the fridge, may be waht i need to give me that kick up the bum and get the weight shifting again x

Give it a go, it might work for you! It certainly does for me and I think I am going to always have it the day before weigh in, whether its a PP or PV day!

i could have it with the chicken when i start the chicken fest with Sid! Will be interesting to see if it works for me though xx

:wee: :party0049:-3lbs this week, gotta love asparagus!! I am in the 13's! :)

And Dukan centurion, its day 100 today!! :D Recap stats: 100 days of Dukan 30.5lbs lost, 7.4in off the waist, 8.4in off the bust, 9.2in off the hips, 4.8 off the thigh and 1.2in off the arm!! :)

Food plan today: Day 100 PV

Breakfast:
scrambled egg
grilled tomatoes
2 hazelnut and chocolate muffins

Lunch:
1 boiled egg
Ham
cottage cheese
grated carrots
1 muffin

Dinner:
Roast chicken breast
Roast vegetables
1 muffin

Fluid intake
1l water
2 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
Tone 20 class
Stretch 10 class

Whoooooop well done pittley pants lol xxx

Thanks Sid, I am well pleased! :)

:wee: :party0049:-3lbs this week, gotta love asparagus!! I am in the 13's! :)

And Dukan centurion, its day 100 today!! :D Recap stats: 100 days of Dukan 30.5lbs lost, 7.4in off the waist, 8.4in off the bust, 9.2in off the hips, 4.8 off the thigh and 1.2in off the arm!! :)

OVER the Bloody Moon for you!!! Congrats - well done. xxxxxxx

fantastic loss becci you deserve it for all your hard work xx isnt it a great feeling mov ing into the next stone bracket :D

You have got to check out these lovely babies I made this morning! They were supposed to be chocolate centres but the choc sank to the bottom! They are still the yummiest muffins so far! :) I used 3tbsp dukan hazelnut chocolate spread for the centres and 2tsp of cocoa and I am making them (daily portion of 4 muffins) 1 of my tolerated items per day!

image-2144342981.jpg

Last edited:
fantastic loss becci you deserve it for all your hard work xx isnt it a great feeling mov ing into the next stone bracket :D

Thanks, Ellie. Its exciting getting into the next bracket, if I continue with this good run of 3's, I should be getting into the 12's by my next target date which is 5 weeks away! Its doable just need to focus! This weekend is a temptation as I have my cousins around, I however am still convinced that I will stay strong! :)

yum... those look lovely.... im gonna make carrot cake muffins today

Back