Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

You wouldnt guess what I am thinking of doing. I can't think of going for 2 days with no exercise so guess what, I am thinking of packing my 2kg weights and doing the Shred off my iPad as I can get it on utube! Hands up those who think I am crazy!:D

LOL ... I read this as "I can get it on the Tube"!! Not sure what the London commuters would make of you Shredding on the Tube, missus! ;)

P x

Hey becca, just pack the weights and forget shred. Just think how much exercise you'll get lugging them around everywhere! Cx

So I sneek peeked today after the 5 veggie days to a wonderful -1.6lbs. Hoping the 2 PP days before weigh in will up that to at least 2.5! :D

Food plan today: Day 105 PP

Breakfast:
oatbran galette with dukan chocolate spread

Lunch:
left over roast chicken
2 poached eggs
lemon and lime jelly

Dinner:
chicken cordon bleu
banana and custard yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
3 cups green tea

Exercise
Tone 20 class
Stretch 10 class

Weigh in tomorrow, ltes hope I will come off the scales with a big smile!
I was looking at my naked self today and I feel evrything else is shrinking beautifully except for my tummy, it just seems to be sticking out there like a sore thumb! So plan is to get Jillian Michaels 6week 6pack and shred that tummy. Might start that on the 1st of October!

Food plan today: Day 106 PP

Breakfast:
4 banoffee muffins

Lunch:
smoked salmon quiche
strawberry jelly

Dinner:
steamed pollock fillets
Yogurt sauce
strawberry jelly with vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
1l water
4 cups coffee
3 cups green tea

Exercise
Fire 30 class
Stretch 10 class

Ooooo becky your so Miss Motivated 2012 xxxx

Brum crossed for weigh-in, beautiful :D

P x

PS - don't forget your belly is your medal for carrying Brad. Wear it with pride, missus :D

Thanks Lady P.

Belly trophy worn with pride, only trying to polish the silver to a lovely shine! :D

Oooh, it's getting filthy on here again...that'll be Pauline popping back :D

Beckster, look at you go! I can't wait to hear your WI results tomorrow - what a great feeling to know it's going to be a good one. Enjoy all the shrinking too! The tummy thing...hmmm. I've never even had a baby and my tummy ain't really gone anywhere! That's not very inspiring I guess, but you know what, of all of our body, a bit of tummy is probably the easiest to hide! That's my thinking anyway!!

Big hug to you for being so darned motivated!

Jx

Becky....you been on them scales yet?????? Vibes of success sent in truck loads down the country from me to you xxx

Last edited:
:scale: -3.5lbs, :scale:-3.5lbs! Yeaaay!!!!!! Yes I weighed twice today as I couldnt believe it but yes it stuck at -3.5lbs. :party0049:
I am so happy and thank you all for crossing, I am sorry I couldnt post any earlier as I was in meetings all day and then the school run!

Wanna know how youve got on - i cant wait much longer before i burst!????????

x

Sorry couldnt post any earlier, if you have not bursted yet, here is a pic for you! ;)

image-705135039.jpg

Echoing everyone else Becky wow with the weight losss and wow girl your looking gooood xxx

Back