Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Thanking you all kindly! :)

I hope I will go into the 180s at the next WI :D. And feeling good as I went to work in my size 14 jeans today! :)

My dinner today was very wierd! I left it too late so was starving as my chicken breast went into the oven so I opened my fridge and ate anything I saw on the dukan shelf! :D By the time I finished cooking I couldnt eat all of my dinner! I have ordered my 6 week 6 pack DVD! :)

Food plan today: Day 107 PP

Breakfast:
3 banoffee muffins

Lunch:
steamed salmon fillet
scrambled egg
muffin with banana and custard yogurt

Dinner: (scary! the first 3 eaten whilst cooking the last 2! :D)
4 crab sticks
6 slices bresaola
1/2 pack asda salmon trimmings mixed with tbsp quark
1/2 roasted chicken breast
chicken livers in nandos garlic chilli sauce

Fluid intake
2l water
4 cups coffee
2 cups green tea

Exercise
Stretch 40 class

Woohoo, congrats on that loss! And that photo - how long ago was your current avatar taken? You can see such a difference!

You know, anyone new to this should really take heart from your posts. I think when we start we can get a bit miserable at the thought of how far there is to go. But what we forget is that once the journey is underway, all the achievements en route are a huge boost and you really start enjoying yourself way before you get to TW.

So you are wearing your size 14 jeans! Brilliant! And what's even more brilliant is that in a month, they will be too big for you!

Atta girl, look at how fast your stats are changing - whoop whoop!! :party0011:

Jx

Joodle said:
Woohoo, congrats on that loss! And that photo - how long ago was your current avatar taken? You can see such a difference!
Thanks J. The avatar was taken roughly 3 weeks ago when I finished Shred. :)

Joodle said:
You know, anyone new to this should really take heart from your posts. I think when we start we can get a bit miserable at the thought of how far there is to go. But what we forget is that once the journey is underway, all the achievements en route are a huge boost and you really start enjoying yourself way before you get to TW.
True dat! :)

Joodle said:
So you are wearing your size 14 jeans! Brilliant! And what's even more brilliant is that in a month, they will be too big for you!
Size 14! :D in June I was in size 20s! I think by the time I reach goal I will be size 10/12

Joodle said:
Atta girl, look at how fast your stats are changing - whoop whoop!! :party0011:

Jx
I know, I am quite excited I seem to be on a good run of -3s! Soon I would have lost more than what I need to lose. Also it looks like I might meet my next mini goal if this continues.

Get a room you two.

:p

Ello Gorgeous.

I know i dont "know you know you" but i am so Bloody proud of u! You've set your mind on this, gave yourself challenges and smashed em big style. Feels like just a couple of weeks ago i asked "hows it feel to be 14.9.5" and now look at you. New Photo is so lovely. U look so happy and so slinky. Keep up the great work. xx

Ello Gorgeous.

I know i dont "know you know you" but i am so Bloody proud of u! You've set your mind on this, gave yourself challenges and smashed em big style. Feels like just a couple of weeks ago i asked "hows it feel to be 14.9.5" and now look at you. New Photo is so lovely. U look so happy and so slinky. Keep up the great work. xx

I know, its really funny how my loss has just picked up like this, usually loss slows down with time but mine seem to have actually upped! :) Not complaining, it can go to 5's per week if it wishes! :D I am quite sure we will be saying the same about you by December! :D

My neighbour rang me about 8 this morning and said she had just come in from work and fancies a walk would I join her?!! Thought why not so I went for a 2hour walk then came back and invited her in for a 10 min stretch class and with that my exercise for today was finished! :)

Food plan today: Day 108 PP

Breakfast:
2 weightwatchers sausages
1 bacon medallion
1 beef burger pattie
3 scrambled eggs
1 lemon muffin

Lunch:
2 lemon muffins
vanilla yogurt
strawberry jelly

Dinner:
roasted chicken breast
cottage cheese
lemon muffin with custard

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
4 cups green tea

Exercise
2hrs walk
Stretch 10 class

Blimey, if my neighbour rang me at 8am she'd not be getting a very coherent response out of me!!

Becky, it's no surprise at all that your weight loss has picked up! You're exercising so much now and as far as I can tell and remember, there were a fair few cheats sneaking their way into your meals in the earlier days - those '100mls of wine' etc..... They seem to have stopped now, no? So it really shows that when you do this diet 100%, you get the results.

And yes, of course I'm jealous! Get a room and invite me over!!
Jx

Oh my god I'm away for 5 days and you've lost more!!
You really are doing amazing and I agree with everyone else in that you should be so proud of your hot little self!!
Much love xxx

My neighbour rang me about 8 this morning and said she had just come in from work and fancies a walk would I join her?!! Thought why not so I went for a 2hour walk then came back and invited her in for a 10 min stretch class and with that my exercise for today was finished! :)

You are doing so amazing, and now you're even holding personal training sessions in your own living room! Excellent work :DX

Blimey, if my neighbour rang me at 8am she'd not be getting a very coherent response out of me!!

I am used to waking up at 6 in the week so even though I stay in bed at weekends, I am up!

Becky, it's no surprise at all that your weight loss has picked up! You're exercising so much now and as far as I can tell and remember, there were a fair few cheats sneaking their way into your meals in the earlier days - those '100mls of wine' etc..... They seem to have stopped now, no? So it really shows that when you do this diet 100%, you get the results.

I know what you mean J, I was quite happy with my 1 or 2lb loss without being very strict. The wake up call came when I gained that 2.5lb in week 8 and I realised I had effectively lost 0.5lb the whole month!! :eek: I vowed then that I will be strict and it has paid off! Not sure if changing to 5/5 also has anything to do with it!

And yes, of course I'm jealous! Get a room and invite me over!!
Jx

No!! :D

Last edited:
Back