Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Thanks Eve.

salt and pepper chicken
· 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
· 1 tbsp cornflour

1/4 tsp paprika
· 1/4 tsp onion powder
· 1/2 tsp garlic salt
· 1/2 tsp pepper
· 1/2 tsp dry basil
· 1 green onion, chopped
· 1 clove garlic, chopped

Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix, toss chicken til well coated.Heat pan on medium-high heat with cooking spray.

Cook chicken until done and browned. Add green onion, garlic, & jalapeno and saute for one minute ...

Thanks Eve.

salt and pepper chicken
· 1 large chicken breast, cut into 1-2 inch cubes
· 1 tbsp cornflour

1/4 tsp paprika
· 1/4 tsp onion powder
· 1/2 tsp garlic salt
· 1/2 tsp pepper
· 1/2 tsp dry basil
· 1 green onion, chopped
· 1 clove garlic, chopped

Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix, toss chicken til well coated.Heat pan on medium-high heat with cooking spray.

Cook chicken until done and browned. Add green onion, garlic, & jalapeno and saute for one minute ...

Sounds really nice will have to give it a go! x

Eccab77 said:
I am feeling bleeuuurgh today. TOTM is due next Monday but already announcing his visit! Feel sick, tummy cramps and the obvious: appetite! I carried dinner to work today but had to snack on it as I was starving by 4pm!!

I'm due monday too, beckstar. Now that's solidarity! I also get the water retention and cravings the week before :-(

Brussels sprout carbonara?! Now Beck, I am the self-proclaimed Queen of Brussels sprouts but this is a new one on me .... !! :D

Enjoy your trip to 'the big smoke'.

P x

Brussels sprout carbonara?! Now Beck, I am the self-proclaimed Queen of Brussels sprouts but this is a new one on me .... !! :D

Enjoy your trip to 'the big smoke'.

P x

The carbonara was lovely, used bacon, beussel sprouts and artichoke hearts.

Becccckkkkkyyyyy

Has your DVD come???
I actually want to start it!! Weird!
Miss u xxx

DVD arrived today. Are we starting tomorrow or Monday?? Can't wait either, I need to watch Level 1 tonight.

I prefer morning, then it's out of the way.

will do the same, dont forget to measure yourself and take pics! :)

I stayed the same this week, bleeding TOTM and its not even here yet! :rolleyes:

I survived the 2 days in London, I chose things that I believed to be allowed but since I didnt prepare the food I cannot be held responsible for non-dukan additives! :D I was so good, I even picked beans out of my chilli!! (can't confirm I didnt end up eating one or two but I did my best!)

So tomorrow six pack journey begins so does the 5days of pure protein!!

Food plan for Wednesday: Day 112 PV
Breakfast:
banoffee muffins
costa large latte

Lunch:
beef chilli
green side salad

Dinner
tomato and basil soup
chicken breast stuffed with mushroom and taragon mouse
steamed carrots and green beans

Fluid intake (bad!)
750ml water
large latte
1 peppermint tea
500ml diet coke

Exercise
none

Food plan Thursday: Day 113 PV
Breakfast:
2 poached eggs
grilled tomatoes and mushrooms
2 bacon medallions
banoffee muffins

Lunch:
chicken tikka skewers
tomato and mozarella salad (less the mozarella! :D)
banoffee muffins

Dinner
A massive 80z pan fried rump steak :D
brussel sprouts
root mash
orange mousse

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
3 cups fruit tea (are these allowed?)

Exercise
None

Food plan today: Day 114 PV
Breakfast:
oatbran porridge
scrambled eggs
smoked salmon

Lunch:
Nandos 1/4 chicken
side salad

Dinner
weightwatchers sausages with brocoli
orange mousse

Fluid intake
1l water
1 cup coffee
1 cup fruit tea
1l diet coke

Exercise
Fire 30 class
stretch 10 class

Love all the soups apperaring can we have recipies to please xxx good luck with with dvd xxx

They say you cant announce your own death, but I am dead!!! :D That woman (Jillian Michaels) is a killer! Just done the 6pack DVD and had to take breaks! I suppose what they say about varying your workouts is true as you challenge other body parts and can actually feel the pain! You would think with turbofire everything else is a walk in the park, well this DVD wasn't! Just crossing over to check on Laura she might be dead too! :D

Hi Becky, just read your diary. How I've missed you all this time I don't know ! You are doing really really well x

Back