Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

I am still in agony, sitting on the loo is a nightmare!! I am still at work so just clocking food and will have to catch up later! :)

Food plan today: Day 117 PP
Breakfast
4 toffee muffins

Lunch
Lemon and coriander prawns
salt and pepper chicken
cottage cheese flavoured with basil
Banana and custard yogurt

Dinner
Salt and pepper chicken:)
2 boiled eggs
Cafe vanilla creme

Fluid intake
1l water3 cups coffee
1 cup fruit tea
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 3, 6 weeks 6 pack DVD
Turbofire stretch 10 class

Feeling much better today and TOTM is here so excited weight might start moving again!:) I have 3 WIs to lose 8lbs so hoping for a good loss this week as sts last WI :(

Food for today : Day 118 PP

Breakfast
4 toffee muffins

Lunch
Cheesy chicken and egg salad ( yum yum)
4 crabsticks
Lemon and lime mousse

Dinner
Cheeseburger pie
Chocolate custard

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
2 cups green tea
1 cup fruit tea

Exercise
Day 4, 6 weeks 6 pack DVD

There's that cheesburger pie again, LOL. Must remember to look up the recipe you wrote out befor..I think.

Fingers crossed for your WIs hun xx

There's that cheesburger pie again, LOL. Must remember to look up the recipe you wrote out befor..I think.

Fingers crossed for your WIs hun xx

This one was even nicer I used cottage cheese in the topping and put spring onions in the burger bit! ;)

sorry haven' wrote on here for a while Beck, you're doing great and loving the recipe thread idea :)

No probs, we all get busy sometimes and its difficult to catch up with the diaries! I am tempted to take this recipe thread starting seriously. I could cook them, take pictures and post so you could also see how it looks!! Tempting but scary, It means I have to commit!!! :)

I am suprised that I didn't feel bored by my PP days I actually forgot today is day 5!! But now that i know i shall be PVing tomorrow, a bit divided as that means WI after a PV day. I am tempted to do a PP but then I am also thinking i could limit the veggies and have asparagus, tomatoes and lettuce only!
Off to catch up on the diaries!

Food for today : Day 118 PP

Breakfast
4 toffee muffins

Lunch
chicken nuggets( yum yum)
4 crabsticks
2 boiled eggs
Rhubarb yogurt

Dinner
chicken cordon bleu
lemon and lime mousse
toffee yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
3 cups coffee
2 cups green tea
1 cup fruit tea

Exercise
Day 5, 6 weeks 6 pack DVD

Eccab77 said:
No probs, we all get busy sometimes and its difficult to catch up with the diaries! I am tempted to take this recipe thread starting seriously. I could cook them, take pictures and post so you could also see how it looks!! Tempting but scary, It means I have to commit!!! :)

Commit, commit we neeeeed inspiration. I myself have no imagination so please give it a go and if its too time consuming or you havent the time...bow out at any time xxx

PS. Daffa cakes for Beth
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2 tbspn oatbran,
2 tsp orange sugarfree jelly,
1 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp cocoa
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp vanilla yogurt

2 egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
Method:
Cream egg yolk,sweetener and jelly crystals in a bowl. Add oatbran, baking powder and beat until well combined. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Fold into the other mixture . Using a desertspoon drop mixture into a shallow non stick bun tray. Bake for 10-15mins. Remove from oven and allow to rest in tin for a few minutes and then turn the cakes (easily done by prising them up with a bland knife). Return to the oven for about 5 minutes.

Pss I might put some dukan chocolate spread on top next time!!

Last edited:
You deffo should do it your menu's always look gorgeous I always think I'd have a go at cooking the things you do except i'm shocking so a recipe thread would be brilliant haha :) like Sid said if you get too busy you can bow out at any time :)

2 more votes and I am in :D, I can always do at least 1 every week!

1 more!!! :D:D

PS. Daffa cakes for Beth
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
2 tbspn oatbran,
2 tsp orange sugarfree jelly,
1 tbsp sweetener
1 tsp cocoa
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp vanilla yogurt

2 egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
Method:
Cream egg yolk,sweetener and jelly crystals in a bowl. Add oatbran, baking powder and egg whites and beat until well combined. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Fold into the other mixture . Using a desertspoon drop mixture into a shallow non stick bun tray. Bake for 10-15mins. Remove from oven and allow to rest in tin for a few minutes and then turn the cakes (easily done by prising them up with a bland knife). Return to the oven for about 5 minutes.

Pss I might put some dukan chocolate spread on top next time!!

thank u darling.
Xx

The votes are in so gotta commit :) Will start the thread on Friday, tomorrow is a busy day for me, I might not get the time. Watch out for it, will call it The Dukan Ranger Cookbook!! xx

Oooo just to tip the scales, another vote here. LOL.

got a question though re daffa cake recipe. You mention egg whites twice. Cream egg yolk,sweetener and jelly crystals in a bowl. Add oatbran, baking powder and egg whites and beat until well combined. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until light and fluffy. Fold into the other mixture
Do you have two lots of whites, or is it that the ones with the oatbran is after you have whisked them.

Can't wait to have a go at these.

as for recipe thread, you don't need to do anything as a definate day and details, you could do them as and when. Esp if its something you have cooked for your own meal and think....oooo they might like this.

AND....OH MY GOD....you just have to try Salt and Pepper Meatballs. I used your herbs/flavours and added them to mince and then made small meatballs. am seriously considering buying a melon baller to scoop small meatballs LOL.

Back