Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

hmmmm, chilli chicken. I neve really got passed day 1 of 30 day shred. As of Monday I will kick start it again :)

I am here, fret yee not! :D Just been busy and then I wasnt feeling very well, I managed to stay on track and keep up with exercises.

I lost 1.5lbs this week :). Good loss, i was kinda getting used to the 3's so when I weighed i wasnt very happy, silly but true! I have met my mini goal and over by 2.5lbs so really, really pleased. And finally the 12's are here!! :party0011:I am rushing out so will come and recap my stats later which I am looking forward to.

I will be changing my rythym to 3/3 now. I need to be PVs Monday and Tuesday 29/30 as I am back in London for training. Then I thought to myself that might be a good rythym so after London I will probably stick with it.

1.5lb is a great loss lol so don't be gready hehehe. Your weight loss is inspirational and your exercise motivational.....when i get back on my computer your another Dukaners I will be giving rep points to. So well deserved. Great for inspiration to our newbies members xxx

Great loss Becky, well done xx

Into the 12s now! Recap stats 4.5months on Dukan and I have lost 3st 2.5lbs. The inches moved as follows: 8.8inch off my waist, 8.8inch off my bust, 10inch off my hips, 4.8inch off my thigh and 1.4inch off my arm. Now this is progress even I am pleased. :)
And this is how 12st something looks like in my world! :D

image-1875773022.jpg

image-4198004179.jpg

Food for Wednesday: Day 134 PV
Breakfast
egg on toast

Lunch
jambalaya
0% yogurt with lemon curd
raspberry mousse

Dinner
mongolian beef and brocoli
orange mousse topped with sweetend quark

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 15 6week 6pack DVD
Turbofire stretch 10 class

Food for Thursday: Day 135 PV
Breakfast
0% yogurt with lemon curd

Lunch
egg and cress sandwich
raspberry mousse

Dinner
chicken and prawn stirfry
lemon flavoured 0% yogurt

image-445895758.jpg

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 16 6week 6pack DVD

Food for Friday: Day 136 PP
Breakfast
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch
4 chicken thighs
coconut and vanilla yogurt

Dinner
2 salmon fillets
2 chilli chicken burger patties

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
2 cup green tea

Exercise
Day 17 6week 6pack DVD
30mins walk

Wowsers! The ever shrinking ms B!

You go girl cxx

Eccab77 said:
Thanks, P. How is Juddd going?

Hey Beck

Great for maintenance, rubbish for weightloss (for me, anyway)!

Weightwatchers now! My poor hubby can't keep up with me .... never knows what I'm 'allowed' from one day to the next! Ha ;)

P x

Dukanista said:
Wowsers! The ever shrinking ms B!

You go girl cxx

Thanks D. x

Paulinegin said:
Hey Beck

Great for maintenance, rubbish for weightloss (for me, anyway)!

Weightwatchers now! My poor hubby can't keep up with me .... never knows what I'm 'allowed' from one day to the next! Ha ;)

P x

Come back home then, I will receive you with open arms! :D unfortunately I think weight watchers is the same, great for maintenance and ok for weightloss only if you want to lose a few pounds. Dukan on the other hand is rapid if you stick to it!!

Back