Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

How's the treadmill!!!? Hope your loving it - my friend gave me a cross trainer and it decorated my living room gathering dust for a couple of years before I sold it on e-bay!!! Did use it sporadically but really did gather dust after a bit!!! Had a look at that diet you did - OMG - that is harsh!!!! Did you do the full 13 days or less? Considering it after WI on Friday if I am not close to the TW for my dress but dread it a bit cos it seems so harsh!!!! Any tips!!! LOL x

trudyc said:
How's the treadmill!!!? Hope your loving it - my friend gave me a cross trainer and it decorated my living room gathering dust for a couple of years before I sold it on e-bay!!! Did use it sporadically but really did gather dust after a bit!!! Had a look at that diet you did - OMG - that is harsh!!!! Did you do the full 13 days or less? Considering it after WI on Friday if I am not close to the TW for my dress but dread it a bit cos it seems so harsh!!!! Any tips!!! LOL x

Just done 45mins on the treadmill. :) plus I did shred in the morning!! Boy I am so excited. Well for now, I am using it!
The diet is hell Trudy. I did 11 days and lost 8.5lbs in total. The first 3 days where hell, headaches and all but it always get better! It's worth it though as the weight falls off! I think it's pretty good seeing those results when you have been on a pretty strict diet. You do need serious commitment though, it's tough that I can assure you. Good luck if you go for it. If I am not on TW in 3 months time then I will have another go!

The frozen cheesecake was ok taste wise but the texture wasn't very exciting so verdict is don't freeze it!

Food for today: Day 163 PV
Breakfast
Banofee muffins

Lunch
Tuna salad
Muller fat free Greek luscious lemon yogurt

Dinner
Beef stew
Root mash
Asparagus and tenderstem broccoli stirfry

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
2 cups green tea

Exercise
Shred level 3
45 mins treadmill

TamaraAbi said:
blooming heck Beck 12 2 well done i sts this week you're deffo going to catch me up or even be in front of me now i give you till next week haha ;) xx

Thanks Tamar! WI tomorrow so far -1.5 so annoyed I won't get into the 11s unless a miracle happens overnight! You will be there before me, or shall we reach TW together then decide together whether we conso or go lower!:)

Well will let you know what I decide after WI tomorrow!!LOL! Menu looks lush today Becky - well jealous of the veg and missing them so much now!!! Can't wait to go back on conso once the dress fits!!! Who knows - might be grateful for regular PP day if I do that blimmin diet!!! Hilarious! x

PS - WELL DONE on the exercise too! x

trudyc said:
Well will let you know what I decide after WI tomorrow!!LOL! Menu looks lush today Becky - well jealous of the veg and missing them so much now!!! Can't wait to go back on conso once the dress fits!!! Who knows - might be grateful for regular PP day if I do that blimmin diet!!! Hilarious! x

trudyc said:
PS - WELL DONE on the exercise too! x

Thanks Trudy.
Lol. After that diet anything is welcome, you will stop complaining that Dukan is restrictive, at least you can eat whenever you feel hungry. Can you imagine a glass of orange juice and yogurt for lunch or a dinner of boiled celery, a tomato and apple!!! I made mine into soup!!

My dinner was really lovely, the root mash was yummy!

That sounds like a plan :) I deffo want to go lower I just don't know to what number :S my plan so far is too keep on cruise until christmas eve and then have a few days off then have a mini attack sort out the damage of christmas although i'm not planning to go overboard, cruise a few weeks to the weight i finally decide on then conso? it's hard to know what number i'd look ok at when i've never been slim haha :S xx

Paulinegin said:
Boiled celery?! Bleurgh :(

P x

Didn't eat it Pauline, I made soup with the celery and the tomato, whacked lots of herbs and chilli and blitzed it. Surprisingly it was very nice and has become a hit with Cornie, making some tomorrow actually as he has asked for it! You don't get the celery taste in the soup! :)

Jelliebabe said:
Celery full stop! Blech....

Yep! My thoughts exactly when I read about the diet but desperation...............:)

4 stone down!! :party0023:-1.5lbs off this week. I would have liked to lose another 1/2lb to get into the 11s but I shall dwell on the 4st milestone instead. I am ever so excited, I can just about smell TW now!
:). Thought a comparison photo would probaly be good, I cant believe my tummy was really that big on the side view, maybe I had eaten brussel sprouts the night before! :D

image-4051461178.jpg

image-3821187290.jpg

Food for today: Day 164 PV
Breakfast
Banofee muffins

Lunch
Lemon and chilli chicken
oriental vegetable stir fry
Muller fat free Greek luscious lemon yogurt

Dinner
Ham, chicken and mushroom omlette
chilli chicken burger pattie