Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

The girls have said it all. Just forget about it, forgive yourself. And get youself to tw asap xxx

I think there has been a gremlin going round us making it so hard to stick to the plan. Draw the line and start again, day by day meal by meal until you feel back in control. Good luck hun xx

I think there has been a gremlin going round us making it so hard to stick to the plan. Draw the line and start again, day by day meal by meal until you feel back in control. Good luck hun xx

That Gremlin hasnt left me alone for months so make sure you kick it in the teeth before it decides to stick around!!

Ok I was reading the posts and crying! Until I got to you two, and of course I started laughing!!! :) You never fail me!
Thanks girls, will try my best! :)

Morning Becky

Just sending some positive vibes your way, missus :D

Have a great Dukan day!

P x

Morning Pauline, feeling better today and more positive. Still lying in bed so hopefully the positivity will still be there when I start eating and walking around! :D I plan to go on the treadmill for an hour as soon as I wake up then porridge for breakfast, eggs and toast for lunch then steak, mushrooms and BNS for dinner!! If I manage this then I shall be celebrating tonight! :)

ive got my party hat on ready now for tonights celebrations xxxx you can do this xxx

Back