Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Go Becky! I have a hangover so the thought of exercise is making my tummy juggle!!!! Not good!!!! Here's to a great dukan day. Xxxxxx

ive got my party hat on ready now for tonights celebrations xxxx you can do this xxx

Keep the hat on, it's success!! :)

Hiya Beck just caught up well done on getting into the 11's! :) and don't panic too much about the little slip up your still exercising so you'll burn it all off and 9.5 to go is nothing you'll be there in no time!! :) xx

Thanks Tamar! Just realised today that when I started Dukan, my target was 11st4 and target date was 25 Dec!! So technically I need to lose 9.5 lbs by 25 dec to be on TW on my original target date. That has given me some positivity that I could still make it! So here goes hard work 4weeks to lose 9.5lbs!!!! :)

Go Becky! I have a hangover so the thought of exercise is making my tummy juggle!!!! Not good!!!! Here's to a great dukan day. Xxxxxx

Thanks Trudy. Hangover from all this water we drink on Dukan I take??????? :D

See I knew you could do it:party0049:

Success, success, 9.5lbs here I come!! :party0049:

Food for today: Day 173 PV
Breakfast
oatbran chocolate porridge

Lunch
oatbran toast
prawn omlette
smoked salmon
lemon yogurt

Dinner
Beef stew
Roast butternut squash
Coconut and vanilla yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
2 cups coffee
2 cups green tea

Exercise
60 mins treadmill

ooooooooooooooooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss becky is back in the room xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh you good gal, well done well done well done!! HUGE pat on your skinny back! xxxxx

Success PP today! Hooray!

Food for today: Day 174 PP
Breakfast

Lunch
prawn and smoked salmon quiche
lemon yogurt

Dinner
1/2 chicken
Lemon yogurt

Fluid intake
2l water
3 cups coffee
1 cups green tea

Exercise
60 mins treadmill

you can do it... i was exactly the same when i neared the end :)

wow m o t i v a t i o n !! U go girl!! Nothing stopping u and what a christmas pressie that will be!

Thanks girls so hope to be there by xmas, and I think I am back in the zone! TOTM yesterday and working double time so hopefully Friday I will be smiling. Hoping to PP all the way to Thursday. TOTM fluid flushed by Thursday hopefully! Planning asparagus Wednesday evening and all ThursdaySuccess PP today! Hooray! :D

Food for today: Day 175 PP
Breakfast

Lunch
roast chicken breast
lemon yogurt

Dinner
bacon and chicken omlette

Fluid intake
1.5l water
2 cups coffee
2 cups green tea

Exercise
Level 3 shred
60 mins treadmill

Me too sarah, cant wait! I have hoarded asparagus today! :D You have 6lbs to go, thats very doable. I am putting a lot of effort because I have to have at least -2lbs off every week if I have to meet target on time.

Food for today: Day 176 PP
Breakfast

Lunch
roast chicken breast
coconut and vanilla yogurt

Dinner
2 chilli chicken burger patties
2 poached eggs
steamed aspragus
lemon yogurt