Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Top not too bad, the 12s are loose, the hips are a nightmare comfy 14!! Sometimes 16s! Hoping for at most comfy 12 on the bottom.

Every shop is different, even at my weight I dont always find a 12 comfortable!!

And the shredding begins!!! Rise of the wonderwoman! :D

visions of you spinning around with the theme tune wonder woman is implanted in my head lol probs the rest of the day xxx

dir dir dir dir dir dir dir..........u go girl shred it away!

I make these

image-3448706831.jpg

But eat these :( in order to take the 'I want chocolate' edge off!!! 4 more lbs and this could be my gala meal desert!! :)

image-1790691322.jpg

Food for today: Day 186 PV

Breakfast
Lemon oatbran porridge

Lunch
3 scrambled eggs
Left over frittata
2slices smoked salmon

Dinner
2 grilled salmon fillets
Veggie stirfry

Fluid intake
1.5l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Level 1 Shred
30mins treadmill

Sweetheart, those beautiful cakes don't look half as gorgeous as you do.

Come on girlfriend, you're so close now. And we are walking every step with you.

Grrrrr !!!! (in a good way!!) :D : D

P x

Sweetheart, those beautiful cakes don't look half as gorgeous as you do.

Come on girlfriend, you're so close now. And we are walking every step with you.

Grrrrr !!!! (in a good way!!) :D : D

P x

Didn't touch any Pauline, instead I got my Oatbran bar!!! I took them to where they were supposed to go and left them there!!!! :D

Food for today: Day 187 PP

Breakfast
Lemon oatbran porridge

Lunch
chicken and prawn quiche

Dinner
Mince and bacon fritata
quark mixed with muller lemon yogurt

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Rest

Goodness, some things never change! I moved to level 2 Shred today and boy was it still painful!! You would think after so many rounds it would be easy!

Food for today: Day 188 PV

Breakfast
Lemon oatbran porridge

Lunch
leftover fritata
3 slices ham
side salad
2 tbsp cottage cheese
muller lemon yogurt

Dinner
3 chilli chicken burger patties
root mash
asparagus and tenderstem brocoli stir fry

Fluid intake
1l water
3 cups coffee
1 cup green tea

Exercise
Level 2 Shred
30 mins treadmill

yey u are moving on down!!!My shred been delivered, yet to unwrap it hahaha!!

Busy busy this week, I even forgot to go and collect Brad off school at 12 as it is end of term today!!! Had to rush in after they rang me !!

Anyway -2lbs this morning! :) will have to catch up later, for now better get back to work!!

Loving your stats Becky, sooooo close now..... What a Christmas present that would be to yourself!!! AMAZING! xxxx

ur nearly there! Such positive meals and exercise, well done its inspiring!!

Where are you Becky and have you reached target come on gal put us out of our misery! xxxx

Fret yea not Trudy I am busy working on those 2lbs! Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed! :) I have worked really hard this week both food and exercise wise and was chanting 'i must not fail' all week :D I have increased my exercise and yesterday sitting on the loo was a chore, I had to hold onto the seat and lift off a little to relieve a bit of the pressure! lol And as always today was all asparagus. I so hope I see TW on the scales tomorrow and I dont care if it disappears by 1 January, I just want to see it this year! :D

Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Back