Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

And its been accomplished :). -1/2lb under TW this morning. I didn't post yesterday as I was 1/2 lb short of TW so I went on the treadmill for an hour, PPed with asparagus and prayed!! :D Rewarded with a 1lb loss this morning :). So it's here, and I am ecstatic even thoudh I know it will be gone by new year!! The plan is to conso til the 6th of January then cruise again from the 7th til the Feb meet. Whatever I achieve then I will accept as my true weight, so conso start normally from the 23rd of Feb starting with a gala dinner! :D

11st3.5lb (True weight) today and of course thanks to you all, my minimins friends, here's the party! :party0023:and the booze! :party0036::party0036::party0036::party0016: :party0016::party0016:

So proud!!! Xxxx

So am I! :)

I have also noticed that my loss is now 30%! Yipeeee :wee:And that BMI is ever so edging towards the 25's!:)

Wooohooo doing a wee dance around my office space..... WELL DONE,WELL DONE,,,, ENJOY!!! xxxxxxxx

Wooohooo doing a wee dance around my office space..... WELL DONE,WELL DONE,,,, ENJOY!!! xxxxxxxx

Thanks Trudy. I didn't have enough space in the house today! :) x

How fast have you got to tw xxxx well done to your perseverance and commitment to Dukan xxx an inspiration to all newbies now and in the New year. And thank you for your menus and ideas your a Dukan star xxx

How fast have you got to tw xxxx well done to your perseverance and commitment to Dukan xxx an inspiration to all newbies now and in the New year. And thank you for your menus and ideas your a Dukan star xxx

Thanks Sid. I should have entitled my diary 'in the next 6months!..........' Proved the weight can be lost, hope I can prove it can be consolidated!! :D

Goodness, now I know why people think conso is difficult! I am suddenly faced with all this food and thinking what do I do with it? :D

Well done! Merry Christmas xx

Thank you my lovelies. You might want to hold them as the scales revealed a 3lb gain :D not updating my stats as I think the festive gains don't count!! I am entertaining new year so will defo add to the gain. Hope I won't go beyond 7lbs gain. Will strict it from the 7th of Jan and hopefully will be back to TW by end of Jan. :)

Thank you my lovelies. You might want to hold them as the scales revealed a 3lb gain :D not updating my stats as I think the festive gains don't count!! I am entertaining new year so will defo add to the gain. Hope I won't go beyond 7lbs gain. Will strict it from the 7th of Jan and hopefully will be back to TW by end of Jan. :)

Thank god! Someone else who is enjoying eating at Christmas! I say cheers to that gain :D

Thank god! Someone else who is enjoying eating at Christmas! I say cheers to that gain :D

Oh yes, definitely enjoying myself, all barriers dropped! Cheers Zoe!! :D

I agree!!!!

Hiiiii becccccckkkyyy!!!!!

Hello Laura, still following you and your lovely Zoe and laughing my head off along the way! You are not doing badly at enjoying yourself either! Only difference is I am not attempting Dukan at all! :D

Festive gains definitely don't count, gorgeous :D

P x

Thanks Lady P, made a note in my book. :D

Back