Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Absolutely fantastic on you reaching TW, very well done Becky xxx

Happy new year year Becky, hope 2013 is a good one x

Happy new year Becky xxx are you ready to get your mind into 2013 Dukan style xxx

Congrats on the short lived true weight.... You will get back there no bother with your determination x

Happy new year year Becky, hope 2013 is a good one x

Happy new year Becky xxx are you ready to get your mind into 2013 Dukan style xxx

Happy new, amazing year, gorgeous :D

P x

Thank you my lovelies.

So i have weighed today to see the damage and its 7lbs on (6.8 if I am being precise!:D) Quite pleased its 1/2 rather than a full stone. I have decided to stay in modified conso rather than go to full cruise. I will do all PV days and have 1 celebration meal per week (this will be the only starchy meal in the week). I will still have my cheese if I fancy it! :D).

Still deciding whether to start a conso diary or wait til I get back to TW?? Wht do you think girls?

Food plan for today Day 211 (conso)

Breakfast
Lemon oatbran porridge
slice of dry toast
coffee

Lunch
salt and pepper chicken
steamed brussel sprouts and carrots
muller vanilla yogurt

Dinner
Beef stew
Celeraic mash
Fried cabbage
Apple

Snack
slice of dry toast
40g mature cheddar cheese

Last edited:
Congrats on the short lived true weight.... You will get back there no bother with your determination x

Thanks Ellie. I hope I get back to TW soon. I am thinking if I go onto conso I should lose some weight considering the bingeing of the past 2 weeks!!! If I dont lose in the first week then I will consider cruise in the form of PVs! :)

Woop woop 1.5lbs off today. 5.5lbs to get back to TW. :D

Food plan for today Day 213 (conso)

Breakfast
vanilla oatbran porridge

Lunch
2 scrambled eggs
1 slice dry toast
1 orange

Dinner
Roast chicken breast
Roast butternut squash
Steamed carrots and Brussels sprouts

Snack
slice of dry toast
40g mature cheddar cheese

Last edited:
Hmmm, you're not really selling the 'dry toast', Beckstar!! ;)

P x

Lol. Are we allowed butter in conso? That 400g loaf slice is so small! I suppose I should be grateful I have bread! :)

I actually don't mind a slice of dry toast, but I'm weird :)

Eccab77 said:
Lol. Are we allowed butter in conso? That 400g loaf slice is so small! I suppose I should be grateful I have bread! :)

Yes !! Low fat stuff. I use it and it's not been an issue.

BTW Becky I weighed two pieces of 800gms medium wholemeal bread and it weighed slightly under the allowed 80gms! Just so you know! There are approx 22 slices in a loaf so think you can have two normal slices!!! Just a thought and low fat butter is allowed!!!

BTW Becky I weighed two pieces of 800gms medium wholemeal bread and it weighed slightly under the allowed 80gms! Just so you know! There are approx 22 slices in a loaf so think you can have two normal slices!!! Just a thought and low fat butter is allowed!!!

Hehehehe it's getting exciting! :D

I didn't know there was a new one! What it's called? Yes let's go for it!

Yes it's like a hardcore one! Shall we start shred or something tomorrow xx

Yes, up for Shred! Is it a deal then? I am going to do 30mins treadmill on top, that way I will have an hour's workout.

Back