Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Come back soon or we'll start wreaking havoc with your diary! :)

Hope all is well in Beckland Cx

I am well my dears, worry yea not. And I will still be with you in Birmingham :). Cornie's best friend lives in Birmingham so I told him we are visiting month end. I won't stay at the hotel he will chauffeur!
All going to plan I will be back here full time in two weeks time. :)

Wow, really motivating thread, and am in Leicester too, hope am as successfull as you and well done xx

Hello, lovely! Where are you, I am in Wigston? We could have our own meet here! :D

I am well my dears, worry yea not. And I will still be with you in Birmingham :). Cornie's best friend lives in Birmingham so I told him we are visiting month end. I won't stay at the hotel he will chauffeur!
All going to plan I will be back here full time in two weeks time. :)

Yee ha!! :D

P x

:welcome2::banana dancer: glad to see your well becky xxx

Phew glad your back and see you again in two weeks, doubt I will make the meet up as having tummy tuck op on the MOnday but gonna play recovery by ear and if I can stand comfortably will drop in for sure! x

Great Stuff :) pleased you'll be joining us in brum x

Just catching up and glad to see you back with us.
xx

Hope what ever the issues are they are short lived xxx look after yourself xxx

These sort of issues usually take about 9 months or so! :D.

image-3734734787.jpg

image-2505926386.jpg

Over 12 weeks now and growing fast! As you can see TW is out the window and you will be meeting a fattie on Saturday! :)

Omg congrats.... Hope this isn't catching too many getting pregnant round here lol

Congratulations! (My side view photo wouldn't that that different to yours!!!)

Ohhhhh Becky that is such lovely news and a great scan piccy!!!! 12 weeks - wooohooo - sorry I won't get to meet you on Saturday - hopefully at the next one! xx

Awwwwwwwwww fab news Becky, congratulations. Errrrrm I'll be the only fatty on Saturday :)

Back