Becky's Diary : This time next year.........................

Darling

I believe you know your body (and your baby) best. Try it and see?

Much love
P x

Thanks P. I think I will go for it and adjust as I go along.

Dukaneer Caro reporting for duty, Mama B! So nice to see you again and especially that you're keen to get back on the plan after the baby. Agree with Pauline, your body will tell you what's working, so try and see.

ps does this mean the dukan ranger cookbook is back in action? :)

Yeay I have a partner!! Thanks Caro. I have to start as soon as possible because I am keen to go back to my prepreg weight by end of April. I have a wedding to go to in Zimbabwe.

The cookbook will be coming to life, I saw a lot of bumps!

Nice to see you have a plan hunny, youll be back to pre baby weight before you know it, cant wait to get the recipes the S and P chicken is a staple in our house now!! xx

Hey, where's my partner? Been looking out for you in the exercise challenge thread, missus :)

Nice to see you have a plan hunny, youll be back to pre baby weight before you know it, cant wait to get the recipes the S and P chicken is a staple in our house now!! xx

Thanks mi dear. I hope to start soon. At the mo everything is hectic and I rarely see where my day goes. Aiden sleeps and wakes up whenever he pleases, as newborns do I suppose, so I have no routine or time to do anything other than tend to him, shower,eat and catch up with lost sleep!!

Hey, where's my partner? Been looking out for you in the exercise challenge thread, missus :)

Ha ha ha! Caro I don't think it's advisable for me to start exercise challenges yet, my ceaserean incision has not closed up properly yet! I don't want to end up with my bowels on the carpet! I wouldn't mind it's only I have a cream carpet and it will be very difficult to clean!!! ;)
Worry you not, couple more weeks and I will start consolidation phase and walk round the estate.
The good thing is I will start with a celebration meal on the 1st of October!! :D. I got an invitation from the hospital director to attend a Heads of Departments dinner if I wanted to. How can I say no, there is free good food!!! :D

How's it going. Becca? Are you getting some sleep? Lots of love xx

Hey Sara. I am getting a fair bit of broken sleeps. He is not too bad. He doesn't cry really but wakes up to feed every 2-3hrs. I go to bed about 10pm whilst Cornie stats downstairs and watches him til about 2am. He then comes to feed then goes back to sleep to wake up about 4or 5am. Feeds again then wakes up around 730-8am. He will stay up until 10am. Has his bath then starts the feed/ sleep cycle until 8pm! Lol the circle then begins!!
I do nap in the day sometimes as well. Good thing is Cornie took 2weeks annual leave in addition to paternity leave so I have some help.

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME AIDEN! Life sounds fun - oh I miss the newborn phase - well not really cos I felt like I was in a bubble!!!!!! LOL - your Dukan plan sounds amaze balls! Lovely to hear from you and sure the weigh in on 1st Oct will be a surprise in a good way!!! You probably aren't getting a moment to eat atm!!! xxxx

Ha ha ha! Caro I don't think it's advisable for me to start exercise challenges yet, my ceaserean incision has not closed up properly yet! I don't want to end up with my bowels on the carpet! I wouldn't mind it's only I have a cream carpet and it will be very difficult to clean!!! ;)

Oh lord, that's not a picture I want to hang on to!! No rush becca, for the sake of your cream carpet :) But you're welcome to drop by and cheer us on for moral support!

PS thanks aiden for giving your mum some time off to post! Miss you becca. You sound so happy Cxxx

Last edited:
8weeks since baby and sad to announce the damage. I weighed myself to a scary 253lbs!! :( what to do with that! I tried my size 14 jeans and they just go above my knees!!! Ok then back to Dukan starting Monday. I will start with conso properly. Now off to do my food plan for the week then food list and shopping. See you all on Monday when I report.

Hooray! Ms B is back! Bring on the dukan party cxx

Yay!
Looking forward to some of your famous recipe ideas!
xx

Dukan Ranger ready! :)

I have started this morning and am on conso phase so therefore lucky me I have the joys of vegetables, fruit, bread and cheese! :) i know i will lose slowly but need the food for baby's milk so as long as i dont gain anymore for the time being thats acceptable!

Here is the plan for today.

Breakfast:
2 slices grilled lean bacon
1 grilled tomato
grilled mushrooms
scrambled egg
cup of coffee

Lunch:
chicken sandwich with roast chicken breast, lettuce, tomato, spring onions
1 apple
lemon curd yogurt

Snack:
oatbran muffins

Dinner:
Roast chicken
steamed carrots, green beans
2 new potatoes
cauliflower gratin
1 orange

*1.5l water
*20mins walk

Will update the diary if anything changes....

Happy Monday to those who are unfortunate to work!!!!! :D

lovely menu, might copy it tomorrow
xx

lovely menu, might copy it tomorrow
xx
You are welcome to it. Are you on conso China? i will post the recipe for the cauliflower gratin to the recipe book later when i have made it and i have a photo. :)

Back