Attack Becky's Dukan Journey!

Becky.Boo

Day 1

B: hard boiled eggs - whites only
L: turkey breast
S: 0% yogurt
D: ? Curried chicken breasts

Have to try oat bran but I have no idea what way to try it first.

Having done Lipotrim before I have to say this seems fine so far ... I am hoping that by having very limited options I won't be as tempted having tried SW I felt I couldnt recognise when I was full so carbs were a problem and I didn't break the addiction to sweets n choc so i was constantly craving them!

Here's hoping that if I was able to eat nothing for 6 weeks and stay in control that adding the protein this time and then veg will teach me new healthy eating habits and allow me to stay on much longer!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the advise on the oat bran I was just looking at the bag thinking hmmm ... The plan is I will keep it for the evening when I get the munches the worst .. Is this ok?

I'm currently resurrecting my black coffee habit that got me though LT .. Ah yellow teeth here I come! Hehe

Hi Becky

It's fine to keep it for the evening but you do need to make sure you eat it, even if you don't get the munchies!

P x

Thanks Pauline, will do even if I don't get hunger munches I suspect I will need to eat something while my hubby is have a cuppa n a bikki to feel included even if it's a bowl of bran lol!

Although I was looking at the cookie recipe on the website with vanilla essence looks great for a wee evening treat!

Hi! Good luck, yes make the cookie or galette in the evening, I used to do that in attack once kids were in bed and hubby had his usual cake or biccys and a cuppa, I would have the gallette with goji berries and total 0& yog on top,yummy! A little plate of whatever, chicken/cottage cheese/etc then the gallette whilst watching tv, or sweet pancake,, an egg with dash of milk and sweetner into a pan sprayed with fry light or dash of oil wiped around,,then rolled up with sprinkle of lemon on top, my eyes tell me its a pancake hahaha!! keep an eye on dukan website, they have postage offers, last one was delivery for £1 I grab some of the biccys and dukan nutella and flavourings, to liven up my pancakes,muffins egg custards etc . I always have one tolerated item on a PP day when in cruise, usually dukan cereal or biscuits. Sorry if u already know all this,just thought would mention.

No that is all news me thanks ... And great ideas ... I didn't know they did Dukan flavourings etc ... I signed up late night like a do r die thing at 11 pm so I haven't really looked at the website yet!

I think I have loads to learn once I get the attack over it seem like there are loads of great ideas to eat tasty things within the diet!

Yes once u are in cruise u can get ur head round making lovely dukan meals, u wont be hungry infact u may at times need to remind urself to eat! The muffins are fab, I make them in small silicone cake cases (bought in sainsburys) so I get 12 and can eat 6 a day as my oat allowance on cruise! I make sweet and savoury ones, have savoury one with my egg and whatever for breakfast and then have a couple of sweet ones during day then I scoff the remainder of the sweet ones (spiced with goji berries in, i soak the gojis first for a bit) with total 0% yog (or tesco own fat free greek style yog) and rhubarb an bit of sweetner, thats my evening treat ! U will quickly get ur head round it all, there is so much info to take on board, but if u stick with it and stay planned and focused throughout cruise u will get the weightloss u want and u will re programme ur body and mind!

That sounds yum .. I best get out n buy some muffin moulds cause that would be great for brekki on the go in particular!

How long are you Dukan'ing now? Sounds like ur a fan an it's working for you!

Welcome x I have muffins every morning for breakfast love them its my fav way to eat oat bran, loads of flavour options. But it contains a tollorated item so leave them till next week, its great made as a porridge mmmmmm. Good luck x

Final Diary 05/06/12

B: hard boiled eggs - whites only
L: turkey breast
S: 0% yogurt & vanilla cookies made with oat bran & Tea with skimmed milk
D: Curried chicken breasts (natural yog + curry powder)
1.5 lts of water & 3 cups of black coffee

Hi & welcome. If you have any questions just shout out the girls are lovely on here & someone will always know the answer. Keep posting your menus too so that if there's anything you are having that you shouldn't someone will pint it out.

Good luck x

Thanks Jojo ... Love minimins the support is amazing!

Heading to my bed happily full and feelin good after day 1... I didn't do any exercise but it was a rotten day I'll have to make a big effort tomorrow!

Nite x

Hello from me as well, hope you're getting the hang of it, you will love this diet so much, keep focused xx

Day 2

Pottering along now .. feels a bit odd as I havent felt craving for 'bold' food or hunger, spending lots o time on here reading loving everones posts (really should do some work hehe).

B: Oat Bran Porridge, poured in hot water coloured with S.Milk once absorbed I added a FF yogurt.
L: Gound Turkey - dry fried some onion and garlic, added the turkey and 1 lt of water and left to cook through (I did skim off any fat I seen juts to be sure). Heated up at work today this was lovely and filling.
D: Cold turkey on the train!!

S: 0% Yog

My hubbies sister has invited us over for tea uh oh..... they do not know I am dieting, I just feel its less pressure if no one knows, I joinded SW with them before and it was like 'how'd you do' etc all well meaning but but intense as his mum and 2 sisters were doing it, and it was working for them and not for me, so Im going to sneakly do this myself! But it's ok I have said I will eat before arriving beause of work. So he is going to go there to eat and then collecting me after from the train. Avoiding cake etc will be interesting as the tea was intended to celebrate my Bday (with the nieces and nephews) as they there all away last week! Wish me luck .. Im hoping I can get by taking just a Skinny latte and diet coke etc without questions!:sigh:

Day 2 - Final Food Diary

B: Oat Bran Porridge, poured in hot water coloured with S.Milk once absorbed I added a FF yogurt.
L: Gound Turkey - dry fried some onion and garlic, added the turkey and 1 lt of water and left to cook through (I did skim off any fat I seen juts to be sure). Heated up at work today this was lovely and filling.
D: Cold turkey on the train!! (ate half) remaining turkey heated up at home with for LF cottage cheese.
S: 5 Slices of ham and a skinny latte

Was feeling very satisified and I was mot tempted my birthday cake yippy!!! I did cut a slice for one of the kids and then popped my chocolate frosting covered finger into my mouth .. lucky I realised before it shut!!! to another day!

Day 3

I baked the muffin last night, it was a bit of a mismatch of recipies I found and the ingridents I actually had!

4 table spoons of Oat Bran, 2 table spoons of wheat bran, a tea spoon of baking powder, 1 egg yoke, a dash of almond essence, 6 tablwe spoons of fat free yogurt and a splash of skimmed milk all mixed and folded in with 3 whisked egg whites, this made 6 muffins so i will have 2 a day, have to say they are yummy!

Food plan so far:

B: Muffin x 2 and ff yogurt
L: Ground Turkey (same as yesterday)
S: Yog and curry powders marinated chicken breast
D: Yog and peri peri spices marinated beef slices

Hope everyone has a nice day .. its blooming rotten here today looks like a dreary/rainy November day not June!

Day 3: Final Food Diary

B: Muffin x 2 and ff yogurt
L: Ground Turkey (same as yesterday)
S: Yog and curry powders marinated chicken breast
D: Sliced ham and scrambled eggs

1.5 Lts of water, coffee x 2 and a glass of pepsi max.

Yestersday evening went very pear shaped I got what was one of the worst headaches ever (took panadol and nurofen which did nothing) I was crying driving home from work .. after about 3 hours it passed so i reckin tha was my body adjusting to no choc and sugar .. major adjustment! My beef in still in the fridge i didnt have the will to cook it, so i went for simple scrambled eggs instead and headed for the bath and bed!

Day 4 : Planned Food Diary

B: ff yog and muffins, boiled eggs (whites only)
L: Salmon topped with yogurt and a touch of oat bran (for a crunch!)
D: Beed marinated in yog and peri peri spices.
S: Skinny Latte and maybe some scrambled eggs later.

Think I'll pop to the shops and get some bacon aad have a fry (Dukan style) tomorrow for a treat and maybe try make the pancakes or galette for the 1st time! Also I seen that opic today of apssions amazing stuffed and wrapped whicken breast - could be yum for dinner this weekend!

Back