Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

You're doing great hun. Look at what you've lost rather than what you have to lose and set yourself little goals on the way to help xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How's today been for you Becky? Xx

Thanks guys! Had another good day :) so that's day 44 done and dusted!

No Suzie my packs still haven't arrived lol, I'm holding out for tomorrow now!! Have you tried the turkey dinner yet?

I keep looking and admiring my "thin" wardrobe and that's what seems to be keeping he going! It's funny what little things can do to spur you on!

Had such a busy day today, only just sitting down to have my third meal of the day. I love been busy though, these are the days that make the diet go quicker :-D xx

Glad you've had a good day Becky, you're doing brilliantly xx

Have another good day Becky. Hope the new packs arrive today x

Have another good day Becky. Hope the new packs arrive today x

Yet they have arrived :)

The chocolate cherry shake OMG it's soooooo good!! Feels really naughty drinking it!! Having some of it in a coffee and my god, it's amazing!! Can't wait to try other stuff that I haven't tried yet! I feel like I'm on a new diet ;-)

Just going to tuck into a chocolate orange bar that everyone raves over! Xx

Yet they have arrived :)

The chocolate cherry shake OMG it's soooooo good!! Feels really naughty drinking it!! Having some of it in a coffee and my god, it's amazing!! Can't wait to try other stuff that I haven't tried yet! I feel like I'm on a new diet ;-)

Just going to tuck into a chocolate orange bar that everyone raves over! Xx

Ha ha, you sound so pleased Becky :D. That choc cherry sounds a winner, so nice when you can actually look forward to the packs. Enjoy the bar x

Glad you're enjoying your new packs, much better doing this when you enjoy the food - I love the chilli :)

Well done on another successful day hun! I really want to try the chilli but I have enough packs to last me a while ;-) have a good night xx

Hope your day is going well Becky. Have you tried any other new packs ?

I really want to order some choc cherry shakes but I have loads to get through at the moment xx

Day 46 and another successful day :) not felt hungry in the slightest today! Didn't even have my first pack until 4pm as I was so busy at work .

Tried the white chocolate and raspberry shake today Suzie! Enjoyed it! Reminded me of raspberry ripple ice cream. Prefer the chocolate cherry but still very nice! Also tried cinnamon & apple porridge which was ok but nothing to rave about and I tried the toffe, but & raisin bar - yum yum yum yum yum! Xx

Well done on another successful day :) xx

Hi Becky, I find it much easier to wait till at least 3pm before my 1st pack. It just seems to make the rest of the day & evening more manageable.

What delights are you going to try today or have you tested them all now :D x

Really struggling today :-( can't stop thinking about food. I feel like I really need to have something to eat but I know that I'll deeply regret it afterwards!!

I know I won't cave because I've come so far but I really hate it when I get like this!! Just drinking loads of water.

My mum n dad are having all the family over tomorrow for a buffet style meal. They've already told me that they understand that I won't be eating and think my willpower is great, which I was shocked at but I really hope I don't feel like this when I'm there otherwise I may end up succumbing :-(

That's really nice of them to be so supportive.

Keep drinking Becky, it will keep the hunger at bay till the urge to eat passes x

You can get through it becky.
Food will still be there when you finish.
Stay strong xx

Back