Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Would it kick me out of ketosis if I had an extra bar today? I've had all three of my packs now. I think today is the worst I've felt since the start!! It's taking every ounce of my strength not to grab the loaf of bread in the kitchen and go wild! xx

Would it kick me out of ketosis if I had an extra bar today? I've had all three of my packs now. I think today is the worst I've felt since the start!! It's taking every ounce of my strength not to grab the loaf of bread in the kitchen and go wild! xx

I think they say 1 bar a day but I don't see how an extra one will do any damage, Its better than eating normal food at the end of the day. If its going to help tyou stay on track then have one Becky x

I'm starting to slowly feel a bit better after finishing my third pack followed by a pint of water. I'll see how I get on because the evening is still young! Normally I'd still have another pack to go yet but because I'm having such a bad day, I've eaten everything quite early to try keep myself going!! I'm worried that having 4 packs in 1 day may kick me out of ketosis and I really don't want that. I'll end up making it harder for myself over the next few days.

I'm soooo close to the 50's now and I want to get through and beyond them xx

My worst day by far was day 51 so maybe theres something about being around the 50's that makes us struggle :(

You are doing great.
Have 4 packs if you need them as its better than eating as that might set you off.

Try brushing your teeth including flossing and mouthwash.
Try a small top or pair of trousers on.
Make a list of what you have achieved so far.
Look at a fat photo.

Its seven o clock now so if you ate now you would go to bed feeling full and uncomfortable.

If all else fails......go to bed.
Have an early night and in the morning you have survived :)

Good luck x

Thanks Miss Mac. I feel a bit better now. I ended up taking my frustration out on scrubbing the bathroom clean haha. I'm going to treat myself to a red hot bath now that it's freshly clean!

I remember you struggling around the 50 Mark, it is a coincidence isn't it!! Maybe it's the 50 day itch haha! I'm having mine a couple of days early though, I'm now finally coming to the end of day 47!

I haven't given into an extra pack yet, I've decided that I'm strong enough not to and know that I will be so proud of myself in the morning for not doing it! If I do, I'll probably wake in the morning wanting to do it all again and I don't want to tell myself that it's fine to do it as it'll probably dramatically slow down my weight loss which it can't afford to do!

I keep reminding myself that I'm going to pick my wedding dress up on Saturday 7 June and will be trying it on before I take it away and they ordered a size too small for me to take into consideration the weight I would be losing between now and then! All my bridesmaids and my mum will be coming with me to see me in my dress so I really can't let myself down!!!!! I have lost a stone since I ordered the dress though so I'm well on my way :-D but it could also be sooo easily undone. It was a very brave decision for me to order a dress too small haha but I have faith in myself :-/ xx

You've done amazingly well up to now and you can continue to do, I had a day like this the other day and I've not had one since - just get yourself through today and tomorrow is a whole new bright day --- hang on in there honey xx

Thanks guys! I've taken myself to bed now! I thought a nice early night may do me good! The sooner I go to sleep the sooner I can eat again tomorrow haha.

I held in there though and have not cheated so for that, I am very proud of myself! Xx

Going to have to call you Brilliant Becky :D Have a good sleep xx

Thanks guys! I've taken myself to bed now! I thought a nice early night may do me good! The sooner I go to sleep the sooner I can eat again tomorrow haha. I held in there though and have not cheated so for that, I am very proud of myself! Xx

Excellent becky, well done!

You should be so proud of yourself!

It is so hard to get past really bad food thoughts.
I hope tomorrow is a much easier day for you xx

Hi Becky. You really should be proud of yourself. I'm proud of you and wish I had your determination! You will look fantastic on your wedding day!

You done so well Becky, well done :superwoman:

Hope today is easier for you. How about leaving your 1st pack till as late as possible to see if that makes a difference x

Thank you everyone! Doing much much better today! Only just sitting down to have my first meal of day, a choc orange bar with a coffee.

Had a nice busy morning, my DD bought me a gift card for Dorothy Perkins (courtesy of OH) bless her. So me and DD went shopping this morning and I bought myself a gorgeous size 14 outfit for my hols! It's definitely helped me to stay in the zone by going shopping today and seeing all the lovely clothes that I could wear if I lost a couple more stone! And in the scheme of things, 2 stone is not actually that much :-D

I've also mowed the front and back garden when we got home before I would allow myself to sit and have a meal! Just mowing the lawns alone has added 2000 steps to my day :-D

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

What a contrast to yesterday eh. One of the best things about this type diet is window shopping & the pleasure of knowing that new smaller clothes are within reach. I need a new summer jacket to wear over my uniform but don't want to buy one now knowing that it's not going to fit for long so have had to get the needle & cotton out to patch my old one up in the mean time.
Size 14 :D What is your outfit like Becky xx

What a contrast to yesterday eh. One of the best things about this type diet is window shopping & the pleasure of knowing that new smaller clothes are within reach. I need a new summer jacket to wear over my uniform but don't want to buy one now knowing that it's not going to fit for long so have had to get the needle & cotton out to patch my old one up in the mean time. Size 14 :D What is your outfit like Becky xx

I know it's weird isn't it how one day you can be on top of the world and the next crying out for every single food that's within reach!! I'm so glad I don't feel like yesterday, was horrid!

I've bought myself a white lacy short sleeved top and a maxi skirt that's brown and beige striped, they go really well together and will look good in the Summer :-D

Just got a pasta carbonara cooking now, smells so good!! I think I'm going to really enjoy this xx

Day 49 - week 7. 100% TS

Start weight 17.10

Today's weight 14.13

Total loss 2st 11Ib

Total loss this week 4Ib

Lost 4Ib this week : -D really happy with that!! So glad to see the back of the 15s now. I'm over the moon!

It's been a while since I saw 14s - about Summer 2012 as I was putting all my weight back on was when I last saw this weight!! Still feel really fat in the 14s though so role on 13s where I start to feel slightly better :) xxx

Another brilliant loss, well done Becky :) You'll be in the 13's in no time! Xx

That's an excellent loss Becky & into the next stone bracket too, well done xx

Excellent loss becky and you have lost an amazing amount of weight in only 7 weeks!!

You determination and perseverance are paying off!!

Well done :)

Back