Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

A rollercoaster week eh hun! I'm chuffed to bits that you got yourself through your crappy day.
Well done on your 4lbs loss! That's fantastic and it shows your determination is paying off.

What date is your wedding hun??xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you have had a good day Becky x

A rollercoaster week eh hun! I'm chuffed to bits that you got yourself through your crappy day. Well done on your 4lbs loss! That's fantastic and it shows your determination is paying off. What date is your wedding hun??xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :) I am so glad I didn't give in. I know if I did that would be the end of Exante for me! my wedding is 1 August 15 so it's a long way off yet!

Hope you have had a good day Becky x

Had a great day today thanks! Been kept nice a busy :)

Tried the breakfast eggs today and made an omelette out of the mixture. Sooo good and really filling too! Will defo look forward to having that again. Also tried the mint chocolate shake and loved that too xx

Day 50!!! Yessss I have managed to reach day 50!! Can't believe it, such an achievement for me! I can finally see light at the end if the tunnel now as I've come so far! Just the thought of having all the weight to lose before was enough to panic me and give in and think I can't do it!! But I have proved myself wrong and am already half way to where I want to be :)

12 weeks until my holiday and if I can lose another 2 stone then I'll be a happy bunny xx

You are doing brilliant and day 50 yay!!!!

You could have 3 stone off in 12 weeks at the rate you are going! You will be super slinky for your hollies :)

Had a great day today thanks! Been kept nice a busy :)

Tried the breakfast eggs today and made an omelette out of the mixture. Sooo good and really filling too! Will defo look forward to having that again. Also tried the mint chocolate shake and loved that too xx

Err, Did you say breakfast eggs !!. Are they selling them with me not knowing :eek:. OMG Becky.

Now I'm over the shock lol, have a lovely day :) x

Day 50!!! Yessss I have managed to reach day 50!! Can't believe it, such an achievement for me! I can finally see light at the end if the tunnel now as I've come so far! Just the thought of having all the weight to lose before was enough to panic me and give in and think I can't do it!! But I have proved myself wrong and am already half way to where I want to be :)

12 weeks until my holiday and if I can lose another 2 stone then I'll be a happy bunny xx

Sorry Becky. Got so carried away about the breakfast eggs I missed this post :rolleyes:.

The big 50 :wow:, you have every right to be extra proud of yourself Becky. Half way there is such an achievement isn't it & that 2st is very achievable in a 12 period so well done.
Did you have some more breakfast eggs as a celebration :p x

As you can probably tell once something makes an impact in my thoughts I get a bit fixated LOL x

Haha Suzie, Exante have only just started selling them and they are doing them on offer for a pound each at the mo! Can definitely recommend them!! Xx

Hurray to day 50 - you're doing so well, you'll def reach your mini goal before you go away xx

Haha Suzie, Exante have only just started selling them and they are doing them on offer for a pound each at the mo! Can definitely recommend them!! Xx

Just ordered a couple so hopefully will be here by the weekend. :D x

You are doing brilliant and day 50 yay!!!! You could have 3 stone off in 12 weeks at the rate you are going! You will be super slinky for your hollies :)

My god, that really would be a dream come true :-D I won't hold out though! Anything over 2 will be absolutely amazing for me! Xx

Day 51! Had a hungry day today but I've been more active than normal so I'm putting it down to that! Did that much cleaning at work today (the cleaner (my beloved mother) is away on hols so filling in for her) and I worked up a right sweat!! Plus it meant I had to start my day earlier than usual so it's been a longer day than I'm used to! Then after cleaning I went into work a 9-6 in my everyday job so I suppose it's no wonder I'm hungry!!

Coped well though! Tried spag Bol today and it's nice but not yummy! Definitely prefer the carbonara! Also tried a banana milkshake and loved that!!! Reminded me of this banana foam sweets, used to love them as a kiddie!

Got some good news in my job today too :-D They are finally hiring two new staff to work in operations with me (currently run the department on my own) so I'll get to share my HUGE work load and I'll be managing the department! Finally feel like I'm achieving what I set out to in life by having my very own happy little team :) xx

Day 51! Had a hungry day today but I've been more active than normal so I'm putting it down to that! Did that much cleaning at work today (the cleaner (my beloved mother) is away on hols so filling in for her) and I worked up a right sweat!! Plus it meant I had to start my day earlier than usual so it's been a longer day than I'm used to! Then after cleaning I went into work a 9-6 in my everyday job so I suppose it's no wonder I'm hungry!!

Coped well though! Tried spag Bol today and it's nice but not yummy! Definitely prefer the carbonara! Also tried a banana milkshake and loved that!!! Reminded me of this banana foam sweets, used to love them as a kiddie!

Got some good news in my job today too :-D They are finally hiring two new staff to work in operations with me (currently run the department on my own) so I'll get to share my HUGE work load and I'll be managing the department! Finally feel like I'm achieving what I set out to in life by having my very own happy little team :) xx

No wonder you're hungry! That's a very long day.

Sound's like you have been holding the fort for a number of people so you have obviously have earned the manager role. Well done boss lady :D x

Back