Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

No wonder you're hungry! That's a very long day. Sound's like you have been holding the fort for a number of people so you have obviously have earned the manager role. Well done boss lady :D x

Thanks! Over the moon :-D just wish I could crack open the champers!! Will have to make do with sparkling water instead ;-) xx

Hi Becky. Everything seems to be going well for you! 51 days TS and now the boss at work - well done!

Hi Becky, how's day 52 going :D xx

Hi guys! Going well again thank you! Feeling hungry again today though but suppose these days do come to test us! Going to have Friday night breakfast eggs later this evening :-D oh the little things haha!! It's sad that i get so excited about having my favourite pack but suppose that's what gets me through!!

Got a busy weekend doing overtime from home while DD is at her dads so hopefully that should take my mind away from food thoughts!! Weekends are the worst time as I start to relax and my mind drifts!! Will also fit in taking Roxy out on a nice long walk! Them I'm doing a 4 hour cleaning shift for my mum first thing tomorrow! I jumped at doing it in her absence as it's all money to put towards my wedding!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Hi Becky. Hope your morning has gone well. Have you finished work yet ? Every extra bit of cash helps cos its so expensive getting married isn't it.

I'm still waiting for my eggs to come. Getting impatient x

Hope your busy day keeps you on the straight and narrow :)

Hi Becky, glad all's going well - that cleaning shift will be a good calorie burner too! Xx

Hope today is going well Becky x

Hi everyone, sorry been a bit quiet this weekend. Been so busy!! Still going strong though.

Did lots of exercise today so hoping the scales will be kind to me at weigh in tomorrow! Got a feeling it's going to be a small loss this week though, feeling very bloated.

Had a few food thoughts yesterday but nothing like I experienced last week so that's good!

Made DD and OH a roast chicken dinner with all the trimmings today for Sunday lunch! As soon as it was ready and dished up I took myself (and a hot choc mint shake) and had a nice long hour soak in the bath, loved it!! Didn't even feel tempted by the food :-D

Hope everyone had a good weekend :) going to catch up on diaries now xx

Oh thats brave.
I definitely couldnt cook a roast dinner and not eat it!! You did well there!

Glad its all going so good for you xx

Well done resisting the meal and good luck for weigh in xx

Day 56 - week 8

Start weight 17st 10Ib

Today's weight 14st 12Ib

Total loss 2st 12Ib

Total loss this week 1Ib

Won't pretend that I'm not disappointed with this weeks loss of 1Ib :-(

I'm never going to get to 3st off at this rate!

It is disappointing when you work so hard all week to stay on track. Be strong 7 keep going though Becky & it will happen xx

Thanks Suzie! I made a decision this morning to introduce food week - only for 3 days though in the hope it may kick start my metabolism! So today I've had 4 light baby bells and 200ml of unsweetened almond milk which takes me to just under 200 cals. I'm going to eat these again for another two days! Fingers crossed this will work!

Feel so bloated though just after eating so little extra which means that my stomach has got to have shrunk!

I found myself in the crisp cupboard earlier! Was soooo close to having some just because of the disappointment of the scales but I didn't. I just couldn't bring myself to do it xx

Stay strong you will get a whoosh I have been adding veg to the soups it helps me to get it down at the moment and if you want crisps make some from a pack

Its still a pound off becky so all in the right direction!

I know exactly how you feel though as ive had a pound loss myself!
I ploughed on and it got better!
The way i see it, on 400 cals its got to come off sooner or later!!

Stick at it and be strict! Dont let your food days turn into anything unplanned.

You are doing great though as i couldnt do food week as i know i wasnt disciplined enough to be able to control it so well done xx

You are doing so well! xx

Don't let it get you down too much, maybe your body just needs those 'few' extra calories, do be strict with it though xx

Back