Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

WS will give you a bit of a boost Becky. The main thing is sticking to plan & I'm sure after coming all this way you will do that anyway xx

Thanks everyone, I just need to keep reminding myself of how far I have come so far and what I've achieved to date. I can't expect 3-4 Ib losses every single week. Some weeks are going to be better than others!

I've done well with the extra calories today and stuck to plan which is really good! 2 more days of 200 extra calories then back on TS for rest of week to see how it goes, fingers crossed I'll get a whoosh in next weigh in :-/ we shall see!!

I just feel that my body is really trying to cling on now and stop me hitting the 3st Mark!! So annoying but I have to get there eventually it would be impossible not to on such little calories xx

You have a healthy approach to this diet Becky. It will lead to success so well done xx

PS. my eggs come today :D

No I'm going to save them till tomorrow morning. Couldn't resist sticking my finger in one though to have a taste but couldn't tell what they are like.
Do you have them as scramble or like an omelette xxx

I make mine as an omelette and it goes nice a big! When I first made one though I thought I'd be starving afterwards but I was surprised how filling it was! Xx

I'm going to have to get some next time I do an order, you make them found so good :) xx

Hope the food days are still going well for you becky xx

Good luck tomorrow Becky. Didn't get a chance to try the eggs. Will wait till the weekend now cos I want them for breakfast but don't have any when I am going to work. x

I'm having a really miserable day today and feel generally rubbish! I have ended up having two bars and a shake today! I know they don't recommend having more than 1 bar a day so I hope I won't have ruined any weight loss by doing it. I just feel like I've had enough and gave in to what I wanted! On the flip side though, could have been worse! It could have ended up being something non-exante xx

Ah becky, we all have days like that.
An extra bar will make little or no difference as a one off and like you say, it could have been a lot worse.

You are doing great, hang in there x

Feel like I need to help make myself feel a bit better so I decided to put on a before picture. I don't have a picture of me at my absolute biggest. I'd already lost a stone when this pic was taken but I still look mahoosive!! Xx

Attachments

• image-2477193158.jpg
    image-2477193158.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 41
You look great Becky xx

You are so photogenic, you look gorgeous in your profile pic xx

Back