Total Solution Becky's FINAL weight loss journey :-D

Its great to look at photos and see a difference in ourselves!
Im like you, avoided the camera at my absolute fattest!
Your pics look great and i love your socks!!! :)

Day 60 today! I have to admit that each day feels to be getting harder for me! I think it's because the weight loss is slowing down and I'm generally just becoming fed up with it all!

Hope I start to pick up again with my determination soon because I can't see me sticking to it until June when I'm feeling like this :-( quite sad really xx

I add spring onion and mushroom dry fried to get color to every soup pack and fresh mint to the turkey it makes them taste good and stops me eating crap I even put them in with the eggs tonight I don't think it has slowed weight loss as I have lost 3st4lbs since 3 Feb I just thought it may be something you could try rather than go off plan

I add spring onion and mushroom dry fried to get color to every soup pack and fresh mint to the turkey it makes them taste good and stops me eating crap I even put them in with the eggs tonight I don't think it has slowed weight loss as I have lost 3st4lbs since 3 Feb I just thought it may be something you could try rather than go off plan

That's not a bad idea!! Well done on losing over 3st! That's really good xx

Day 60 today! I have to admit that each day feels to be getting harder for me! I think it's because the weight loss is slowing down and I'm generally just becoming fed up with it all! Hope I start to pick up again with my determination soon because I can't see me sticking to it until June when I'm feeling like this :-( quite sad really xx

It does get harder at points becky.
I think sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming how far we still have to go and we lose sight of how far we have come.

Your overall weight loss has not been slow. You have had mainly great weight losses!

I do understand you getting fed up though. It does get like that sometimes. The only thing i would say is that if you come off it now when you havent planned to then be careful.

I have done this in the past and because i came off sooner than i had planned i went a bit mad food wise.
Whereas if you come off when you plan to then you will have a plan in place as to how you are going to move on to the next stage.

So please think about if you did come off, what would your plan be! Dont just come off and eat everything in sight. Xx

It does get harder at points becky. I think sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming how far we still have to go and we lose sight of how far we have come. Your overall weight loss has not been slow. You have had mainly great weight losses! I do understand you getting fed up though. It does get like that sometimes. The only thing i would say is that if you come off it now when you havent planned to then be careful. I have done this in the past and because i came off sooner than i had planned i went a bit mad food wise. Whereas if you come off when you plan to then you will have a plan in place as to how you are going to move on to the next stage. So please think about if you did come off, what would your plan be! Dont just come off and eat everything in sight. Xx

Thanks MM. You are so right! I've had the day from hell today diet wise and I gave in :-(( I crumbled and ended up eating. I didn't get to eat much though as my stomach got full really quickly. I still feel terrible though and like a total failure, I'd reached day 61! I have to tell myself that this isn't it though and it's not too late to put things right if I get back into it 100% tomorrow. I just really hope that this is not the end for me now, I still have so much weight to lose.

I really can't afford to give in now! By heck I'm a misery haha, sorry for droning on! xx

Exante diet has well and truly gone out of window, been very naughty today! Don't know what's wrong with me.

Going to hopefully get back on it 100% tomorrow .

Feel like I've ruined everything but hey ho, can only blame myself!

You haven't ruined everything so you had a day off get back on tomorrow and you won't have done any damage in fact you will probably lose quicker now.

Pleased your back becky!
Hopefully now you have got it out of your system!

I think your food days may have played a little part in you going off track which is exactly why i didnt/couldnt do them.
You are back on it today, i would have been gone for good :D

Pleased your back becky! Hopefully now you have got it out of your system! I think your food days may have played a little part in you going off track which is exactly why i didnt/couldnt do them. You are back on it today, i would have been gone for good :D

Yeah I definitely have it out of my system now and feel good again :) here's to another 10 week TS and then that will be it for good!! Doesn't sound too long :-D

I think your definitely right with the food week! It was Exante suicide for me. Definitely not going to have another one now. 100% all the way from this day forward!

Not going to go back to day 1 as that would be sole destroying so it's still day 62 for me and will weigh in as normal tomorrow!

I didn't go overboard yesterday though, my stomach wouldn't let me. It filled up so quickly and I ended up feeling sick. Just had a tuna salad sandwich with small brown bread, half a pack of crisps, a little bit of chocolate and 1 Exante shake. I couldn't eat another thing for rest of day.

Hopefully the scales won't show too much damage tomorrow but we'll see! I'm ready for it anyway and definitely not expecting a loss or even a sts. I will probably have moved back up to 15s so definitely preparing for worse! Then anything better than that will feel amazing xx

Aw sorry you have been having such a difficult time Becky :sigh:.

Well done though for knocking it on the head a getting back into the swing of things today :).

Look at it as a pit stop &now you are on track again. So with you on staying as day 62 cos all those past days are successes xx

well done, you've done fantastically. a real inspiration.

Thank you everyone :)

I am so pleased to be able to report that I've been 100% again today and my mind is also back to being good and focused again, phew!! Not sure where I went wrong there but like Miss Mac said, it was most definitely something to do with introducing the good week! :-/ quite scary really, I could have soo easily fallen off the wagon and undone EVERYTHING!

Luckily I've been able to pick myself up, dust myself off and carry on where I left off. I feel so lucky and not to mention proud of myself for not giving in to the failure feeling.

I will see this diet right through to the end and like Katie says, it was just merely a pit stop to refuel and then carry on my journey :)

Thanks guys xxx

Day 63, week 9

Start weight 17.10

Today's weight 14.11

This weeks loss 1Ib

Total loss 2.13Ib

I have managed to loose 1Ib this week. I am so disappointed in myself as this week could have been so much better but never mind I'm back on track and with a bit of luck will pass the dreaded 3st Mark next week and hopefully see lower 14s!!

My brain is back in the game now so 3Ib loss next week is my aim!! Xx

Back