Becky's Herbalife Diary

Hi Vicky

You're not barging in at all... the more the merrier! I love it when new people post as I asked Pierce for a Herbalife section as we didn't have one of our own a few weeks ago, so the more people that use it and have diaries etc the more likely we are to keep it!

I got to target last Jan on SW but I was so obsessed with losing weight and what the scales said each week. I used plan every single meal and worry about what day i was doing. On herbalife a lot of that is taken away for you so you can enjoy your shakes and snacks and then look forward to a nice evening meal. I think the hardest thing about the plan is getting your head around having a shake instead of a meal however you honestly dont feel hungry so you dont feel deprived so after a couple of days you soon get into the swing of it

Good look following the plan and getting that pesky 1.5st off!!

Just looked at your details and i see your a local lass too ;) x

Sorry been working and just tried to catch up. You've done brilliantly. Well done. The only issue with lots of tuna is actually the mercury content not the size if the tin. Mercury is found in tuna and so we shouldn't really eat more than two portions a week.
You can still watch the channel 5 prigramme on the computer. That's where I had to watch it. It was interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Vicky

You're not barging in at all... the more the merrier! I love it when new people post as I asked Pierce for a Herbalife section as we didn't have one of our own a few weeks ago, so the more people that use it and have diaries etc the more likely we are to keep it!

I got to target last Jan on SW but I was so obsessed with losing weight and what the scales said each week. I used plan every single meal and worry about what day i was doing. On herbalife a lot of that is taken away for you so you can enjoy your shakes and snacks and then look forward to a nice evening meal. I think the hardest thing about the plan is getting your head around having a shake instead of a meal however you honestly dont feel hungry so you dont feel deprived so after a couple of days you soon get into the swing of it

Good look following the plan and getting that pesky 1.5st off!!

Just looked at your details and i see your a local lass too ;) x

OO yer good old wakey!! Which supplier do you use as my friend who is getting it for me is living in wakey.

I have found it really good the only thing I have struggled with is my snacks. I was nt sure what I could have and now I have looked at yours I can see it is a lot more flexible. I have been having fruit in the morning and thats it but I dont think thats right!

Sorry been working and just tried to catch up. You've done brilliantly. Well done. The only issue with lots of tuna is actually the mercury content not the size if the tin. Mercury is found in tuna and so we shouldn't really eat more than two portions a week.
You can still watch the channel 5 prigramme on the computer. That's where I had to watch it. It was interesting.

Hello you! How are you finding things in the new year?

I only had tuna a couple of times last week so nothing to worry about on the mercury front. I think I actually ate more of it when I was on ww ;) x

Get the teapot out and get drinking!!!! Remembering that documentary about the surgeon who did gastric bypass operations, he said people are only overweight as food is no longer a fuel, it's a pleasure thing. He stated he has 1 tin of tuna everyday for lunch, you should have seen the nurses rolling their eyes in the background tucking into cake !!!!! Xxx

I only have chocolate with soya milk. Well I got sent some vanilla but I cant stand vanilla so she is sending me another tub of chocolate. I wonder if I mix some cinnoman in with it it will help! I will defo stop with the fruit as off today and get some good high protien things in :)

Yeah I was thinking about putting cinnamon and nutmeg into the vanilla... I always soya milk, I think it gives the shakes a better flavour plus I was told that it's hard for you body to digest all that dairy so to use soya milk instead x

Yer, i cant really have milk anyways. My body swells up massive. Think it is from wehn I tried to do slimfast. Too much of something can make u allergic!

Awww bless you, I bet you cant wait!! My theme was black and gold but it had absolutely nothing to with football!! x

haha. I honestly cant wait though we really do need to find the money to pay for it! We have about 1800 left to pay opps!!! should maybe have cut back on christmas!

What's the tea like? I've never tried that? What's it supposed to do?

Back