Becky's Herbalife Diary

Im so darn proud of you girl! Your flying through this plan xxxx

Im so darn proud of you girl! Your flying through this plan xxxx

Aww fanks!! I cant believe it to be honest! Before crimbo I remember getting myself all fed up at that I had to swap some of my meals for shakes but I love it and I really look forward to having them. It's still early days but I hope it helps me with the binge eating habit I have developed over the years as I dont have to think/worry about food any more other than my nice evening meal xx

Aww fanks!! I cant believe it to be honest! Before crimbo I remember getting myself all fed up at that I had to swap some of my meals for shakes but I love it and I really look forward to having them. It's still early days but I hope it helps me with the binge eating habit I have developed over the years as I dont have to think/worry about food any more other than my nice evening meal xx

I was worried about you before xmas tbh. You had lost your willpower and you seemed fed up.

So glad its making you feel good and not deprived and that its teaching you good habits!

Xxx

I was worried about you before xmas tbh. You had lost your willpower and you seemed fed up.

So glad its making you feel good and not deprived and that its teaching you good habits!

Xxx

I certainly lost my mojo that's for sure and I am under no illusion that I am going to go through a rocky patch again at some point because that's life. There is so much temptation in our way but I have to just keep thinking of my end goal and take each day one step at a time x

I certainly lost my mojo that's for sure and I am under no illusion that I am going to go through a rocky patch again at some point because that's life. There is so much temptation in our way but I have to just keep thinking of my end goal and take each day one step at a time x

Exactly!

Xxxx

Hello ladies can I join this forum plz? I started herbalife on Wednesday. I had been doing sw and lost nearly 2 stone but getting married in 18 Weeks and really starting to panic as I want another stone off so decided to start herbalife! a girl in my work had bought a few months supply but decided it was not for her so gave me a months supply for me to try before I bought any (very kind gesture). I have the herbal original tea (love it) 2 x formula 1 shakes chocolate and vanilla and the multi vitamins and fibre tabs. I have been having a shake for brekkie & lunch with semi skimmed milk then having a dinner which consists of meat and veg,I feel hungry especially at night. Am I eating enough? Still going to my sw class to get weighed which is a Thursday so will be able to see how much weight I have lost next week. Any advice is greatly appreciated :)

Sorry Becky just noticed this is you're diary and I have barged in looking for advice!:)

Wow Becky you are doing fabbbuuuuuloous!!!!! Your going to be tiny in no time at all!! Xox

Hey no worries hun!

Are you having a protein snack inbetween your shakes and evening meal? You need to eat every 2-3 hours or you'll be hungry and you need to keep your metabolism going. You need to do...

Shake + tea + tablets
Protein snack + tea
Shake + tea + tablets
Protein snack
Evening meal

It's a good idea to switch your milk to soya milk as its hard for your body to digest all that dairy

I can eat and eat believe me, I honestly never feel hungry x

Thanks for reply. No not having a protein snack, will include this in tomorrow to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for reply. No not having a protein snack, will include this in tomorrow to see if it makes a difference.

It really will chick as protein will keep you feeling fuller for longer. I sometime forget about my afternoon snack as I'm just not hungry which I unheard of!!!! x

hi hun how has your day been? x

erm yea my life is looking up now and I'm feeling better. I just want Feb here and I'll be better.

aw I know nothin worse when you have to be up on a day off. I'm at work all weekend I'm so tired.

dairy looks good hun x

another day under ur belt here to another! knew u wud smash herbalife hun!
xxxx

Thanks lovely... I really hope i stick at it and get myself back to target. It's strange because you can kinda gage how much weight you are going to lose on SW or ww but as this is still new to me I have no idea what to expect on Thursday!

I know I've said it before but I honestly wouldn't have got this far if it wasn't for you lovely lot x

I no were amazin aren't we.

Haha only only! Yeh the ladies on here are fab! Well going by last weeks weight lose u'll b at target before u no it ;) xxxx

Back