Becky's Herbalife Diary

That's crap! They will send you an email within a few days to check that someone has called you x

ok I just want to have the option that's all x

Day 2.... wooo hoo!!

Still full of stinking cold, I wish it would just disappear :sick:

Well we had the building inspector out yesterday and he is happy with the work we have done and has said that we can carry on with the build and putting the floor down. Our builder is coming back today to carry on so it's full steam ahead! Our new kitchen is being delivered on the 1st March. I am not looking forward to even more mess and upheaval over the next few months but I know it will be worth it in the end

My plan today...

8.30am Chocolate shake, herbal tea

11am Tomato and basil soup

1pm Cookies and cream shake and herbal tea

3pm Peanut protein bar

6.30pm Chicken and egg salad

4 pints of water and 4 miles walkies with the pooch :chores016:

Day 2.... wooo hoo!!

Still full of stinking cold, I wish it would just disappear :sick:

Well we had the building inspector out yesterday and he is happy with the work we have done and has said that we can carry on with the build and putting the floor down. Our builder is coming back today to carry on so it's full steam ahead! Our new kitchen is being delivered on the 1st March. I am not looking forward to even more mess and upheaval over the next few months but I know it will be worth it in the end

My plan today...

8.30am Chocolate shake, herbal tea

11am Tomato and basil soup

1pm Cookies and cream shake and herbal tea

3pm Peanut protein bar

6.30pm Chicken and egg salad

4 pints of water and 4 miles walkies with the pooch :chores016:

Great news about the the inspection, things arebreally moving fast! By the end of march ill have a bakery and you will have a new kitchen! Exciting times!

Wow that's come around quickly hasn't it!

We are supposed to be going in holiday in march, you remember the one I nagged John about for 6 months?!, well I have a feeling we might not go as its such bad timing. Plus we'd rather spend the money on the house and..... When it comes down to it, I just can't leave Alfie for 2 weeks, how sad do i sound?! It wouldn't be so bad if he was staying with johns mum but he won't be

We'd lose the money on the flights if we didn't go but that would be a cheaper option than going if you see what I mean? Nothing has been decided yet!! x

Wow that's come around quickly hasn't it!

We are supposed to be going in holiday in march, you remember the one I nagged John about for 6 months?!, well I have a feeling we might not go as its such bad timing. Plus we'd rather spend the money on the house and..... When it comes down to it, I just can't leave Alfie for 2 weeks, how sad do i sound?! It wouldn't be so bad if he was staying with johns mum but he won't be

We'd lose the money on the flights if we didn't go but that would be a cheaper option than going if you see what I mean? Nothing has been decided yet!! x

Aww well what ever decision you 2 make will be the right one im sure :)

Hi all, just a quick question, how do u rate the Slim Fast shakes, do u think these are similar to the Herbalife ones? Do they give the same results?
Hope your all doing well xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, just a quick question, how do u rate the Slim Fast shakes, do u think these are similar to the Herbalife ones? Do they give the same results?
Hope your all doing well xxx

I tired them last year and I don't think they are as filling and they defo don't have all the vitamins and nutrients that you get with herbalife

I only managed two full days on SF! I still have a load of tubs that I bought when they were on offer!!! x

We're hopefully buying our first house soon and we're not going away. Seeing everyone booking holidays on Facebook is doing my head in but I know it will be worth it :) x

I bought some ready made shakes yesterday, and I have had one today and I totally agree with you, they are nowhere near as filling. But I have taken a dislike to the Herbalife shakes, I have cookies and cream and vanilla and maybe I am getting the consistency wrong but they taste so thick and so powdery.

I have also been told by my distributor that I have to have a vanilla every month, regardless whether I like this or not.

xxx

Hey hun here to follow your brand new journey :) Very exciting! Good luck you'll be fab! I'm going to take the plunge and start a diary for the first time ever on Monday! EEk!

X

I bought some ready made shakes yesterday, and I have had one today and I totally agree with you, they are nowhere near as filling. But I have taken a dislike to the Herbalife shakes, I have cookies and cream and vanilla and maybe I am getting the consistency wrong but they taste so thick and so powdery.

I have also been told by my distributor that I have to have a vanilla every month, regardless whether I like this or not.

xxx

Sounds like someone has too much stock they are trying to shift to me!

Sounds like someone has too much stock they are trying to shift to me!

Yeah I thought the exact same, I understand you can do loads with it like add fruits etc and blend it but when you are at work this is impossible to do, and you have to have it as a normal shake.

I wanted to be able to have a chocolate and a tropical, 2 completly different flavours which will keep me interested. Vanilla and Cookies & Cream have a similar taste.

xx

Hey hun here to follow your brand new journey :) Very exciting! Good luck you'll be fab! I'm going to take the plunge and start a diary for the first time ever on Monday! EEk!

X

Hello you! Thanks for following! I have been on more journeys than I care to remember!!! x

What Soya Milk do you use hun? Maybe that will make a difference.

That was my thoughts entirely about the vanilla shake, and she told me to pinch my nose and drink it quick.

I may try soya milk then hun.

xxx

I buy Alpro soya milk - the one in the blue carton which is slightly sweetened. I bought the one in the pink carton the other day which is the skimmed version but it's not as nice as it isnt as creamy!

I think Lil legs might be right about the over stock! x

I may look into soya milk too! What does it taste like? (Silly question?)

Ermmmmm, gosh that's a tough one!!! It tastes different to milk and I am so used to having skimmed milk

I honestly don't think the shakes would be as nice with normal semi skimmed milk so of defo recommend trying it ;-)

I'd defo get the semi skimmed version it's a lot more creamy x

Back