Becky's Herbalife Diary

When's your weigh in day again? I had a choc shake this morning with a little bit of orange essence, was lovely! Gonna have a choc & strawberry one 2moro using strawberry essence x

Where do you get your essence from? I looked in a tesco extra store in the bakery section an they didn't have any but I just had a look I'm my local asda and they didn't have any either!!

I'm excited to have some new flavours try!

Well I started on Wednesday this week but I'm not getting weighed until next Thursday as I prefer Thursdays as a WI day x

Where do you get your essence from? I looked in a tesco extra store in the bakery section an they didn't have any but I just had a look I'm my local asda and they didn't have any either!!

I'm excited to have some new flavours try!

Well I started on Wednesday this week but I'm not getting weighed until next Thursday as I prefer Thursdays as a WI day x

I just get it at the home baking section, like where you would buy cake & trifle mixture x

Yeah that's where I've looked In both supermarkets and the just had food colouring and not essence x

do you have a Lakeland? you can get choc essence from there but they do them x

Yeah that's where I've looked In both supermarkets and the just had food colouring and not essence x

Uck that's no gd :( try online maybe? You've got the soya milk anyway 2 change the shakes a little bit the now x

Just catching up! I can't believe this forum has taken off again! It's great.

Just a few comments from things I've read rather than quote everyone.

You can order from Lakeland online.

You def don't need to have vanilla every month !! You don't need to ave an order for anything if you don't want to. What a crap distributor!

If your shake is thick and powdery you're probably using too much. At the beginning I was doing similar. My scoops weren't exactly heaped spoons but not flat. When I only used two level scoops it wasnt as thick and powdery at a

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just catching up! I can't believe this forum has taken off again! It's great.

Just a few comments from things I've read rather than quote everyone.

You can order from Lakeland online.

You def don't need to have vanilla every month !! You don't need to ave an order for anything if you don't want to. What a crap distributor!

If your shake is thick and powdery you're probably using too much. At the beginning I was doing similar. My scoops weren't exactly heaped spoons but not flat. When I only used two level scoops it wasnt as thick and powdery at a

Hiya,

Thanks for your comments.

I make my shakes with the Herbalife spoon, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

How do you all make yours xxx

Hiya,

Thanks for your comments.

I make my shakes with the Herbalife spoon, maybe I'm doing it wrong.

How do you all make yours xxx

I measure mine out with my herbalife spoon, make sure that they are level and add it to my milk on my shaker and then shake it x

Back