Becky's Herbalife Diary

Do all of yous always have 2 snacks everyday between shakes & evening meal? x

Yeah, my distributor said that you need to keep your metabolism going x

As you know Iv not really bn doing it properly, but will start after my weigh in on sunday. Was just wondering because I had my shake at 10 this morning but didnt fell hungry till 4 2day. Suppose ill jst nd 2 eat little & often x

I use Oaty milk bc I can't stand soya milk. I use the big side of the herbalife spoon which is a tablespoon. I originally bought the protein powder but to be honest I didn't notice greater losses with or without it. It did fill be up for a bit longer but I'd rather eat the chocolate protein bar :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As you know Iv not really bn doing it properly, but will start after my weigh in on sunday. Was just wondering because I had my shake at 10 this morning but didnt fell hungry till 4 2day. Suppose ill jst nd 2 eat little & often x

Defo try and eat inbetween hun as it will kick start your metabolism. Have you got the vitamin and. Fibre and herb tablets? x

I use Oaty milk bc I can't stand soya milk. I use the big side of the herbalife spoon which is a tablespoon. I originally bought the protein powder but to be honest I didn't notice greater losses with or without it. It did fill be up for a bit longer but I'd rather eat the chocolate protein bar :)

I spoke to my distributor about It night as I was going up order some but she said skipping your snacks isn't a good idea and you get as much protein out of the snacks as you do the powder.

She said that they offer it a lot of men but find it bungs a lot of ladies up ;-) She also said that a lot of distributors sell it as they make more money from the protein powder than they do the bars but its not as effective (for women). She said that she'd rather see her clients get better results than make more money

Xxx

shame you can't trust some of them. it'll be there loss in the end because ppl will give up. sounds like you' 've got a good one!
x

I spoke to my distributor about It night as I was going up order some but she said skipping your snacks isn't a good idea and you get as much protein out of the snacks as you do the powder.

She said that they offer it a lot of men but find it bungs a lot of ladies up ;-) She also said that a lot of distributors sell it as they make more money from the protein powder than they do the bars but its not as effective (for women). She said that she'd rather see her clients get better results than make more money

Xxx

Sorry, I only passed on the information I was given

Defo try and eat inbetween hun as it will kick start your metabolism. Have you got the vitamin and. Fibre and herb tablets? x

Yeah Iv got everything, when I'm doing it properly ill make sure i eat in between maybe because the now I'm over eating at dinner time I'm just not hungry during the day. And Iv not bn training for 3wks x

Sounds like you are really getting into it beck xxx reading with great interest!! After this little one arrives I am sure I will need a fair few pounds shifting!!!! Xxxx

Back