Becky's Herbalife Diary

I sky + it but I saw it on again the other night. It was on channel 5

It's really interesting that full fat products are actually better for you than low fat products (in moderation) x

It surprising what other **** is added to low fat stuff!

I know, diet drinks are shocking along with margarine...

On the programme they have just said 'you never see a fat squirrel and they they live on seeds and nuts!'

It's on Saturday night at 10:45 on Chanel 5. Just looked on iPad and I have 5 on demand and its there as well

Thank you! Im android and they dont have an app yet but will plumb it in to watch it!

Moan alert...

my distributor put a pic on FB of a tuna salad as a snack and she said that she'd used half a tin. I have been having a full small tin but no salad. I queried it with her and her response was 'its all about portion control. It's noy a big problem but I will get better results having half a tin and that she couldnt manage a full tin now'

I am well and truly triggered... Time to cut my ties and go it alone.

I am defo going to get weighed in the morning now.

I cant see that having that extra half of the tin is going to have a massive effect, can you? Plus it's not as if I have been having it every day. Gumpy.com

Moan alert...

my distributor put a pic on FB of a tuna salad as a snack and she said that she'd used half a tin. I have been having a full small tin but no salad. I queried it with her and her response was 'its all about portion control. It's noy a big problem but I will get better results having half a tin and that she couldnt manage a full tin now'

I am well and truly triggered... Time to cut my ties and go it alone.

I am defo going to get weighed in the morning now.

I cant see that having that extra half of the tin is going to have a massive effect, can you? Plus it's not as if I have been having it every day. Gumpy.com

Well to me that seems a bit rude. It half a tin of tuna extra not a kilo of lard. Dotn worry about it. Seemed kinda like she was incinuating that you have a massive appitite and she is so wonderful and has a small appitite. She seems like a bit of an idiot!

Dont let her bother you!

I could understand it if it was a huge 400g tin but it's not

I wouldn't mind but I didn't end up having my snack yesterday as i was so busy and time just passed me by and I wasn't hungry so i didn't think about it. You know how much damage I can do when i am on one so for me to forget about a snack tells me something....

x

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind but I didn't end up having my snack yesterday as i was so busy and time just passed me by and I wasn't hungry so i didn't think about it. You know how much damage I can do when i am on one so for me to forget about a snack tells me something....

x

Well ignore her. What an idiot!

x

Whoh... I can so eat a 'huge' 400g of tuna...it's tuna after all - isn't it mainly water?! Lol xx

Whoh... I can so eat a 'huge' 400g of tuna...it's tuna after all - isn't it mainly water?! Lol xx

God knows but it's really bugged me. If I get weighed in the morning and I've only lost a couple of lbs I'll be gutted as I've sacrificed real meals. I'm really enjoying the plan and I honestly didn't think I would say that so fingers crossed I will have lost a nice little chunk x

God knows but it's really bugged me. If I get weighed in the morning and I've only lost a couple of lbs I'll be gutted as I've sacrificed real meals. I'm really enjoying the plan and I honestly didn't think I would say that so fingers crossed I will have lost a nice little chunk x

I cant wait for you to weigh in!

Do you feel like you have lost alot?

I cant wait for you to weigh in!

Do you feel like you have lost alot?

I honestly was feeling so positive but after the petty tuna comment it's really thrown me for some silly reason which is I think I'm gonna get weighed tomorrow

I'm really enjoying the plan which I didn't think I would say! I'd like 6lbs to make it worth while switching food for shakes x

I honestly was feeling so positive but after the petty tuna comment it's really thrown me for some silly reason which is I think I'm gonna get weighed tomorrow

I'm really enjoying the plan which I didn't think I would say! I'd like 6lbs to make it worth while switching food for shakes x

Well im betting 8lb then ;)

Good luck lovely!

Back